Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 11:03 AM
angelicious

Lightbulb Spiritual Good Health

What is the connection between our core (spirit/soul) and good health?

This is how I see it...God is man manifest as me (everyone, everything), and that at my true Self is good health love, abundance, bliss, united as one with all - the centre of the universe pretty much.

If we are created in Gods image where did ill-health come from?
Is it ego that creates the illusion of sickness, disease?
Is it all in the mind, good health, ill-health?
Why are there so many intollerances to foods out there?
Is it all part of a natural evolution or a life lesson?
Is there a new species of man manifesting?

Okay, I'm out of my depth with that last question, smiles. I like pondering the many possibilities with a light heart and an open, creative mind.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:20 AM
Pounamu

Hi angelicious,

This is truly a big question - "Where did ill-health come from?"

Basically, I believe, the answer to that is: "Ill-health comes from disharmony in the body". This has many causes that stem from ancient times through our ancestry and DNA; and the mental and feeling attitudes have a part in it as well - although they are significantly predicated by our genetics.
I point you to:
http://www.ascendpress.org/articles/...ns4/health.htm
for some extensive discussions on the origins of disease and how to begin to counter them.

Best wishes -
Pounamu
Old 11-02-2007, 04:18 AM
Guide

My take on it all :)

Great questions, angelicious. Let me tell you what I have discovered being a healer for the past 10 years. Illness does not originate on the body, it first appears in the highest levels of spirit where soul begins its journey away from unity to discover self and certain areas of consciousness forget that they are an aspect of the divine source. As your spirit unfolds, the areas of consciousness that are not in perfect alignment with god/soul transmute down through the dimensions of existence before finally ending up in the physical.

Your physical body is a physical representation or reflection of god/soul. Anything that exists on your physical body was first an aspect of the spirit’s body of consciousness in the layers above it. The physical is the last and most pronounced reality in which this illusion of separation is exposed. Pain is the most dramatic form of illusion that soul can express to help the consciousness below it recognize what is not divine. Illness and disease exist where the consciousness is the most separated from god/soul. Thus, once we finally acknowledge that pain is a gift that points to what is false or illusion, we can then identify this illusion by following it back home to soul and aligning it with the truth/love that is god/soul as we go.

This process can be referred to as ascension or raising one’s consciousness or simply ones path to home. Since, within your manifestation of spirit on all dimensions (which can also be referred to as the human energy field), all memory, emotion and experience is maintained, when physical manifestation occurs, the DNA of the physical is simply a reflection of the soul’s progress in past incarnations. Therefore, the original illusion which has trickled down through the layers of existence, can be seen and understood as being connected to all prior lifetimes and all current manifestations of dis-ease, including physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual discord.

In other words, not only is the purpose of this lifetime connected with all the previous lifetimes, but all current discord, including in your external life such as finances and relationships, is connected and originates from the same original illusion which is only split into apparent multiple issues in the lower planes. What this means is, the reason your back hurts, the reason you are behind on your rent, the reason your relationships are strained, the reason you have panic attacks, the reason you are judgmental, and even the reason you are possessed by demons, or have visits from aliens ARE ALL CONNECTED AND AS A RESULT OF THE SAME SOURCE OF ILLUSION.

All suffering is as a result of resistance to truth and love. The body’s intolerance to certain foods, even, is an example of the body’s resistance which is mirroring the spirit’s resistance to truth and love. Only by surrendering the illusions that we cling to will we no longer need to endure the suffering of man.
Chadley.
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi

Last edited by chadley : 11-02-2007 at 04:30 AM.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:06 AM
angelicious

Thanks for refering me to that website Pounamu (I did a painting series called 'Pounamu' like in the thumbnail below. Check out me art at http://www.angelicious-art.zoomshare.com). Awesome to see fellow kiwiz in da house!

Chadley....you rock!!!
Fantastic bit of info. Do you do Reiki? Can you interpret & heal the aura?

The explanation you give sounds like what I've read in 'How to see & read the Human Aura'-By Judith Collins (She's an Aussie), but you break it down better. I get it, sweet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image1.jpg (24.5 KB, 2 views)
Old 11-02-2007, 01:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicious
...... where did ill-health come from?
Think karma!
Old 11-02-2007, 02:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Why are there so many intollerances to foods out there?
i think the answer to this is that they are meddling far too much with food before it reaches our table, there weren't all these intolerences years back when many folk were growing there own
Old 11-02-2007, 02:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Is it all in the mind, good health, ill-health?
not necessarily but the state of your mind can affect your general health and well being imo
Old 11-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Is there a new species of man manifesting?
i sincerely hope not the ones we've got now are confusing enough only kidding guys

if what i see practically every day, the next generation is an example of a new species of man than god help us all
Old 11-02-2007, 04:28 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicious
Do you do Reiki? Can you interpret & heal the aura?

The explanation you give sounds like what I've read in 'How to see & read the Human Aura'-By Judith Collins (She's an Aussie), but you break it down better. I get it, sweet.

Angelicious, glad that was helpful,

I am attuned to reiki, yes, but it is only a fraction of the energy I use during a healing session. Yes, interpreting and healing the aura is a huge part of what I do.

I will have to google Judith Collins and see if there is info out on her in the web. I have not run across her stuff yet.

Rock on! :)

Chadley
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Closed Thread