Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-04-2018, 08:45 PM
Experiencer
Thanks a lot Nameless!

I will check these links!

Your experience of "seeing" is pretty amazing !!

Also, I Forgot to mention...my sensitivity became very high.

When I meet toxic/very bad people I feel a repulsion force that makes me turning my head and being a lot in control to not faint or something like this as it is very intense and disturbing!!
In my last experience... I had several Times the urge to go PUKING (sorry) while spending some time with somebody that revealed himself very bad after...it happened at least 3 Times while spending time with this person (physically close) in the same room .
Is that his toxicity that drained me...? Or an entity on him?
The first time I nearly fainted after, completly drained I felt very weak as I will literally die !! I needed to vomit during 20 mn after that and I woke up my mum while going back home I was feeling very weak and bad and my body had kind of energies like electricity flowing during 2hours after that. W t f ??
Old 03-04-2018, 09:17 PM
Master

Could be you are very empathic. You could look into learning how to protect yourself. There are probably as many ways as there are people, so find one that feels good to you and try that.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:08 PM
Experiencer
Thank you Nameless. But as I would be so empathic (sure I am), why would I vomit so strongly? Is it the disease/uneasiness of this Guy that I could Have felt?

In the opposite side he was feeling good in my area....once he was stuck like someone on drugs and didnt want go to work just sayin "I feel too good"..anyway he was a kind of narcissist /psychopath.
i should mention btw that I almost ONLY attract narcissists and psychopaths. Creepy. Even my friends noticed it.
Old 08-04-2018, 09:51 PM
Experiencer
Btw, is anyone experiencing morse-code like in ears ??

I feel like I have streams of informations encoded periodically.
It started a year ago maybe, a bit less.

Mainly it affects my left ear, I have kind of high pitched sounds, very fast sounds.

And very lately it started also in the right ear but this time its mostly kind of computer sounds. You know when you launch an app or something like this. And it starts to bipbipbip very quickly. Really like when the central unity is processing.

Apart from that, I start to see clearly auras, and even coronal chakras on top of people.

And sometimes I see pinkish/red Light instead of yellow.
I also see geometric forms floating in Space like holograms.
Old 08-04-2018, 11:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Thank you Nameless. But as I would be so empathic (sure I am), why would I vomit so strongly? Is it the disease/uneasiness of this Guy that I could Have felt?

In the opposite side he was feeling good in my area....once he was stuck like someone on drugs and didnt want go to work just sayin "I feel too good"..anyway he was a kind of narcissist /psychopath.
i should mention btw that I almost ONLY attract narcissists and psychopaths. Creepy. Even my friends noticed it.

Helix,

My approach is prayer. You can stop attracting negative people into your life through prayer to God/Goddess, or, if you don't believe in God, to whatever you conceive of as your Higher Power (the universe, your divine nature, etc.).

Just pray something like, 'God, please bless my life. Protect me and help me to attract only positive people and experiences. Thy will be done.'

You can pray this once (which might be enough) or at the beginning of every day.

Don't be afraid to pray and call upon God. He/She/It loves you and doesn't get angry. You can't offend or hurt God. Invite Him to take control of your life and you'll be blessed.
Old 09-04-2018, 03:31 AM
Pathfinder

I experienced ascension when I was praying one night before bed. I was experiencing relationship problems with my partner at the time. I surrendered myself to whatever higher power that was listening (at the time I didn't really believe in anything, but knew there was something bigger than myself out there)...I asked that I learn how to love in a non-attached, and egoless way. From there I felt a surge of kundalini energy flow through me. I experienced a brief period of bliss...that didn't last very long at all.

I quickly fell into a Dark Night of Soul. I was experiencing ego loss, and quite frequently felt disassociated from everything around me. My emotions were out of control. Nothing really mattered to me. I felt the life I knew slip away bit by bit. Even though I prayed to try to save my relationship that it was a matter of time before it was over. Not only that, but I could no longer relate to anyone I held dear.

After a grave relationship mistake on my part, my partner ended it with me. From there, I had a falling out with my best friend at the time because I couldn't control my rage or grief. Since I was broken up with, and then dropped by my friend...I lost all will to continue going to school, and I dropped out with a month left of my semester. At the time I was stuck living with my ex, which hurt tremendously. All of my stuff is still there while I'm sleeping on my parent's floor without a job, or much will to work either.

I've been living through my own personal hell, to say the least.

It's been a massive purging of negative emotions. The mood swings are rapid. I'm crying on a regular basis (even when I'm feeling loving feelings). Not only through emotional release; but through bouts of migraines, sinus pain, earaches, nausea, joint pain (especially in my right hip), sore throats, breakouts of acne and skin rashes, ringing in my ears, weird food cravings, and other symptoms I'm sure I'm forgetting. I'm also becoming extremely sensitive to other people's energies as well. I'm finding it hard to tolerate being around people, including people I care about. I'm at the point where I much rather be by myself as much as I can.

The most difficult part about all of this isn't the pain anymore. I'm okay with living through it. It's the fact that I've gone through this huge change, and people have no idea that I'm not who they think I am. I feel like I'm an imposter. I just wish I had someone IRL I could talk to about all of this. It's really lonely.
Old 09-04-2018, 11:46 AM
Experiencer

Crowzie,

I'm sorry about your pain and hardship.

Hang in there and do what makes you happy.

God loves you.

All is well.
Old 09-04-2018, 01:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowzie
I experienced ascension when I was praying one night before bed. I was experiencing relationship problems with my partner at the time. I surrendered myself to whatever higher power that was listening (at the time I didn't really believe in anything, but knew there was something bigger than myself out there)...I asked that I learn how to love in a non-attached, and egoless way. From there I felt a surge of kundalini energy flow through me. I experienced a brief period of bliss...that didn't last very long at all.

I quickly fell into a Dark Night of Soul. I was experiencing ego loss, and quite frequently felt disassociated from everything around me. My emotions were out of control. Nothing really mattered to me. I felt the life I knew slip away bit by bit. Even though I prayed to try to save my relationship that it was a matter of time before it was over. Not only that, but I could no longer relate to anyone I held dear.

After a grave relationship mistake on my part, my partner ended it with me. From there, I had a falling out with my best friend at the time because I couldn't control my rage or grief. Since I was broken up with, and then dropped by my friend...I lost all will to continue going to school, and I dropped out with a month left of my semester. At the time I was stuck living with my ex, which hurt tremendously. All of my stuff is still there while I'm sleeping on my parent's floor without a job, or much will to work either.

I've been living through my own personal hell, to say the least.

It's been a massive purging of negative emotions. The mood swings are rapid. I'm crying on a regular basis (even when I'm feeling loving feelings). Not only through emotional release; but through bouts of migraines, sinus pain, earaches, nausea, joint pain (especially in my right hip), sore throats, breakouts of acne and skin rashes, ringing in my ears, weird food cravings, and other symptoms I'm sure I'm forgetting. I'm also becoming extremely sensitive to other people's energies as well. I'm finding it hard to tolerate being around people, including people I care about. I'm at the point where I much rather be by myself as much as I can.

The most difficult part about all of this isn't the pain anymore. I'm okay with living through it. It's the fact that I've gone through this huge change, and people have no idea that I'm not who they think I am. I feel like I'm an imposter. I just wish I had someone IRL I could talk to about all of this. It's really lonely.

I agree. Hang in there baby (wish I knew how to put that cat picture up!)

Here's a song for you though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn676-fLq7I

Have you tried Meet Up? It's about finding like minded peoples in your area you can talk to.

Also, sometimes we get what we ask for This is all about getting rid of old energy and beliefs and stepping into the new. Don't dwell too much on the old. Forgiveness is your friend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX7ms2k51rE

Hope you feel better soon
Old 09-04-2018, 01:46 PM
Master

Crowzie - I forgot to mention Abraham. They always make me feel better. If you can think up a subject you have a question on, they have an answer that will feel better than you do now. Go to you tube and type in Abraham Hicks and any subject you want and check it out
Old 10-04-2018, 01:02 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Btw, is anyone experiencing morse-code like in ears ??

I feel like I have streams of informations encoded periodically.
It started a year ago maybe, a bit less.

Mainly it affects my left ear, I have kind of high pitched sounds, very fast sounds.

And very lately it started also in the right ear but this time its mostly kind of computer sounds. You know when you launch an app or something like this. And it starts to bipbipbip very quickly. Really like when the central unity is processing.

Apart from that, I start to see clearly auras, and even coronal chakras on top of people.

And sometimes I see pinkish/red Light instead of yellow.
I also see geometric forms floating in Space like holograms.

Yes after my spiritual awakening I developed full blown tinnitus. It got really bad last year and was almost unbearable. Then I realized that if I meditated it would ease up, now it is almost gone.