Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-03-2018, 04:38 PM
Master

I don't really use the word ascension in regards to my experience. I prefer awakening.

For me it means I've figured all of this (Earthly experience) out.
Old 29-03-2018, 04:42 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I don't really use the word ascension in regards to my experience. I prefer awakening.

Oh yes! So beautifully said

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 29-03-2018, 07:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Ascension does seem to be another of these New Age labels borrowed from earlier biblical times. A new post from a related topic (read this morning) seems to sum it up well……….

The last sentence in that quote, suggesting that ascension is one slant on spiritual development, is valid. The aims and practice of refinement, attaining which would include “purifying” Self (capital S), casting away illusion and delusion (which is more difficult than many ascenders may think, reading a few posts here on the subject) are self-development.

In this respect, it has not always been an easy path nor pleasant. Refinement takes venturing into one’s darker precincts. Until one is willing to face that, one cannot consider themselves approaching their wholeness or Selfhood. However, the result, whatever I’ve been doing, is that I’m a different being compared with yesterday and a very different one from earlier days when a) I realised there was more to life than the mundane and b) formally took up a spiritual path (i.e. I made a magical declaration). Much of this seems akin to the aims of ascension (except I don't vibrate like ascenders do).

What is it like for me? Wherever possible I drive my own life: pick and choose what of social conditioning I pay lip service to. I seem to have emotional balance - my emotions don't run me, it's the other way around! I accept ownership of my problems. I am mostly at peace (not denying liking a challenge and having goals). What I personally feel about people is a reflection of me. Pain is something I feel by choice only.
Things like that.

Ascension is enlightenment , the consecration of a devoted being ...
not only it's not new age but it's one of the oldest term known , however
the teaching is something that can be distorted and changed whitin the course .
The new age , is a name giving to an old teaching distorded into something manageble
and profitable ... However at the core of this simple words which is
"Ascension or Enlightenment" reside the true self and meaning , for those who are
meant to pursue , the truth will reveal to them naturaly .
Old 02-04-2018, 12:55 PM
Experiencer
Hi everyone,

For my part :
Awakening for 2yrs now.
I have clearhearing, ability to hear celestial choirs. Sometimes hear the close environment frequencies I guess, while falling asleep.

Constant buzzing in my left ear and kind of very fast morse-code inside. Does it talk to anyone here??
Is it DNA reencoding?

Synchronicities became my daily basis. I only see mirror hours : 01h01 11h11 12h12 12h21 13h13 22:11 22:33 22:44 ...wake up in middle of the night and see the clock : 5:55AM! Also I meet people I know everywhere in my country while Im moving a lot. TV/radio/books talk to me everytime and answer my inner questions immediately.

Lost souls talk to me at night or even on my phone line when I call people. They try to reach me. Last time it was so clear and unexpected I Heard a guy commenting my discussion I was scared and started to sweat lol.

Lately, I could start to see auras and even coronal chakras (amazing!!).
My energy and eyegaze seem so powerful that I noticed that some people cant handle looking at me in the eyes.
Does anybody else experience that ??
Its very disturbing. Some people as soon as I meet them, they cant face myself. They put themselves in profile to Talk to me.Some even show me théier back. Lol
Also some become very clumsy with me. They make every objects falling. Lol

I dont know exactly why its so powerful but I noticed that it probably concerns ego-based people that must reconsider quickly their path as I see through their soul(on a 5D level) and that they'll have to change QUICKLY as the End of our cycle is near. Ascension to come very SOON!

I had hints about "the New World" and made A premonitory dream about Ascension.
There were tornadoes all around. People were running everywhere.
Then I entered an elevator ( :) ).
First I met cold people in dark costumes. I asked who They were and the girl started to laugh horribly sayin" I dont mind who I am as people BUY". The elevator was descending...

Then I met other people, kind and helpful and this time the elevator was ascending.

Enough said :)

This Dream was like a full HD screen one. Never had such a realistic dream, especially because also I rarely recover my dreams...
Old 02-04-2018, 01:04 PM
Experiencer
Once I experienced something really strange.

I was falling asleep and suddenly I saw myself on a surgery table with my bedroom environment.

i felt without seeing directly see them...3 extraterrestrial beings on my left side !! 1meter tall max. Grey/transparent.

They were very chatty but with robotic-voice in an unknow language. It was more like robotic-codes.

They had no face expression. They were looking at something in my body.( I was sick at this period)

Crazy stuff !
Old 02-04-2018, 02:50 PM
Master

I think a huge part of the ascension is shaking things up in whatever world you have been living in so you can see it and decide if you like things the way they are/were. In my case it was always past tense. Like losing a job and going, whaaat? Where did that come from? Or having a health issue, or your children having health issues, or whatever got shaken up in your world.

Ascension to me means, am I going to deal with these things using my old patterns of thoughts and behaviors, or is there a better way to deal with them that feels better.

Ascension brings new tools to use. Are you ready for all of them, all at the same time?

For me, the answer is no. I use one at a time until I am really good at using that one, then I try another one to use and see if that one feels good.

We are all making it up, so might as well use the new ones and see if they fit better.

Ascension will bring you face to face with your fears. For me I had to decide if I was ready to face the fear this time around, or not.

It seems ascension shakes up the fear places first LOL.

I am learning about forgiveness right now. In fact I am going to be doing some more forgiveness exercises today. Those things that push my buttons that I haven't learned how to ignore but dive right in to re-action. If I do the re-action, I am getting better at not staying in the reactive place too long - maybe a few minutes or a half an hour, rather than days and days. So to me, that is a huge plus. I am getting better at staying in my own space.

Now with forgiveness, I am de-activating the buttons that are being pushed.

My daughters guide once told a group of people who had assembled at one of her channeling sessions when asked a question about this, if you look at it like you are a huge set of red buttons, like a button board spread before you and each button is lit. Your job is to de-activate those buttons. however long it takes, so that the next time someone pushes that particular button, it doesn't light up anymore and as you do this and the buttons board become less and less red, you are aware of those that need some work.

I think maybe the concept of Karma comes into play (and I have never been a believer in Karma before a few weeks ago, so this is new to me) but if I have done someone wrong in my life, and I don't attempt to deal with it this time around, by asking for forgiveness and forgiving myself, then I might have to live this life again and do the whole thing over again with the same people, so we can all get this right. Darn, I want to learn enough in this life to de-activate all those buttons, forgive all these people I may have harmed (inadvertantly or vertantly LOL) and move on from the Karma of the past and try not to create any more in this lifetime!

So fear and karma are getting shaken up.

I am a recent student of Dolores Cannon. She is really ringing all my bells. And Vishen Lakhiani. He has a forgiveness exercise that feels incredible when I do that one.

Ascension, to me, is an inside job. Do you want to stay in your old patterns and habits of thought, or do you want new ones to play with?

And energy, with a Capital E. Wow. Feeling the new energies around me is awesome and amazing - this being said from someone who had never felt energy until about 2009.
Old 02-04-2018, 03:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Hi everyone,

For my part :
Awakening for 2yrs now.
I have clearhearing, ability to hear celestial choirs. Sometimes hear the close environment frequencies I guess, while falling asleep.

Constant buzzing in my left ear and kind of very fast morse-code inside. Does it talk to anyone here??
Is it DNA reencoding?

Synchronicities became my daily basis. I only see mirror hours : 01h01 11h11 12h12 12h21 13h13 22:11 22:33 22:44 ...wake up in middle of the night and see the clock : 5:55AM! Also I meet people I know everywhere in my country while Im moving a lot. TV/radio/books talk to me everytime and answer my inner questions immediately.

Lost souls talk to me at night or even on my phone line when I call people. They try to reach me. Last time it was so clear and unexpected I Heard a guy commenting my discussion I was scared and started to sweat lol.

Lately, I could start to see auras and even coronal chakras (amazing!!).
My energy and eyegaze seem so powerful that I noticed that some people cant handle looking at me in the eyes.
Does anybody else experience that ??
Its very disturbing. Some people as soon as I meet them, they cant face myself. They put themselves in profile to Talk to me.Some even show me théier back. Lol
Also some become very clumsy with me. They make every objects falling. Lol

I dont know exactly why its so powerful but I noticed that it probably concerns ego-based people that must reconsider quickly their path as I see through their soul(on a 5D level) and that they'll have to change QUICKLY as the End of our cycle is near. Ascension to come very SOON!

I had hints about "the New World" and made A premonitory dream about Ascension.
There were tornadoes all around. People were running everywhere.
Then I entered an elevator ( :) ).
First I met cold people in dark costumes. I asked who They were and the girl started to laugh horribly sayin" I dont mind who I am as people BUY". The elevator was descending...

Then I met other people, kind and helpful and this time the elevator was ascending.

Enough said :)

This Dream was like a full HD screen one. Never had such a realistic dream, especially because also I rarely recover my dreams...

A lot to think about here. About looking people in the eyes: I have always been able to look people in the eyes. It is an instant connection. I have a sister in law who has never been able to look my husband or myself in the eye. I've known her 30 some plus years. The last few years, she has started to look us in the eyes. I don't think it says anything about us, but about her. She is becoming more empowered in her own life and not so fearful of what she thinks we are thinking about her (which whatever that was, we never were. We have always appreciated her but she had to learn to love herself before she could meet people in the eye.) Anyway, there have always been people who couldn't look me in the eye. That was not because of me, but because of something in their psychie that they were not comfortable with. So, for me, if someone doesn't look me in the eye, I don't take it personally to be about me. It is about them and where they are and has nothing to do with me.

But maybe now, you are just beginning to notice this about people. I find I don't spend that much time with people who can't look me in the eye - it really is difficult to have a conversation with them LOL and I mean that in the kindest way, but they are very self-absorbed and not outword looking and so when they speak, it is usually about where they are with the problems they are having, and I really don't want to hear anyone else's problems anymore LOL. I would rather talk to them about seeing the possibility of the solutions, but that is a one way street, and they don't want to hear my opinion FYI. It never gets through. So I don't take it personally and I move on.
Old 03-04-2018, 04:40 AM
Experiencer
Ahah interesting!
I agree because it often sends back people to their issues! But I noticed also that I gained some "magnetism" or so because I saw that even without speaking the atmosphere changes when I enter a room, and I had feedbacks that people feel naked when I look them into the eyes.

Also, I forgot to mention about Ascension symptoms: I see New Colors (pinkish light) sometimes, and I started to see geometrical figures suspended in the air. Last time I saw and iridiescent square close to my father face. Really dont know what it means lol. It was kind of big one floating 1m50 from the floor. A bit like Mario stuff videogame haha!

Also once I saw a plant in a post office OMG...that plant became suddenly vivid when I Watched it! It was like I still saw the big picture but the Colors were amazingly Alive, with sparkling reflections and I was both seeing at the same time the normal inert object and all its atoms moving fast inside !! 5D vision ...?
I was stuck.
Old 03-04-2018, 12:41 PM
Master

Helix6: You might find Dolores Cannon interesting. Her videos are long, but if you stick with it until about 50 minutes in then they get really interesting. At the end of this video, there is a Q&A, and one of the people had a question similar to yours I believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF0sDeaQDjo

Then there is this lady. Sounds like you have a lot in common.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjcD7T_XQIk&t=20s

My vision changes have been smaller, subtler. I have seen a few fairies flit by in my backyard, mostly out of the corner of my eye.

Last year I saw little light beings in the tree in my backyard, in the spaces between the leaves. They looked like little black holes with white light around the rim. I don't remember ever noticing them before, so I asked my family if they could see them. No one could. There are these books where, if you soften your vision you can then see what the picture has in it - this is the same thing. When I soften my vision I can see them. Oh, and the flowers on the hill. Same thing. When I soften my vision, they are vibrantly colored flowers and facing up. When I see them normally, they are beautiful but not anything like the other "vision".
Old 03-04-2018, 03:45 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension
Ascension is enlightenment , the consecration of a devoted being ...
not only it's not new age but it's one of the oldest term known , however
the teaching is something that can be distorted and changed whitin the course .
The new age , is a name giving to an old teaching distorded into something manageble
and profitable ... However at the core of this simple words which is
"Ascension or Enlightenment" reside the true self and meaning , for those who are
meant to pursue , the truth will reveal to them naturaly .

Thank you. It is then as I was starting to think: Enlightenment or awakening, a particular expression of these.

My suspicions were roused by my searches among google results, some posing as "teachings" using the anticipated jargon. Just a shame none seemed to contain your commentary.
The search for real Self continues. It's probably easy to pretend one's there hence a tendency to question things.