Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-10-2017, 11:11 AM
Master

Hello Ab Origine,

At first, I have to admit, I thought 'no not again'. But I took the time to read it again and could only say, 'So it is'.

After reading it again I recognised it as that which I have always known.

But my 'always known' still has rough corners.

I'm fortunate to know that.

Thanks.
Old 15-10-2017, 11:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Sky;

Yes I agree totally !! Who would want to associate, bow down and "worship" an entity like THAT one in the bible... No wonder at all this world is in the calamitous state it is in right now, all BECAUSE of that god and that religion !! And look the religion THINKs it "knows this god" - thinks it has Christ truth - but actually just as He warned, that god of the bible is an imposter - not the truth of Divinity at all.....

Compare everything the bible says about their god - and lay it out next to everything CHRIST says about OUR FATHER the true Divine - we soon see that the bible god is not what He is revealing....HERE, is the description CHRIST gives about the true Divine.. From the ORIGINAL gospel of the disciple John :

As we see, the god of the bible is NOT this Great Invisible Spirit that Christ alone reveals....Proof..?...Right there above Folks !!

Check out the bit Christ says that our Father is NOT a "being among other beings but is vastly superior" - then realise the BIBLE god, does actually exist it tells us clearly, in its "heaven" SURROUNDED BY ANGELS that constatntly sing it s praises !!

So obviously that one Yhvh does NOT fit this descrpition above where our Father exists in a realm ALONE and is NOT among any other Beings at all...

Check out the bit where Christ says my Father exists OUTSIDE of space and time - and then realise that the god of the bible exist WITHIN space and time -just read all those PROHECIES it gave to see clearly this bible god is tied intricately to time and space HERE and has set in motion a process that REQUIRES this time line to unfold !!

Again, we see clearly this is TWO ENTIRELY SEPERATE ENTITIES !!

Check out the bit Christ says do NOT think of it as being "like your god" for it is MORE than just a god, beyond your mortal ability to perceive !! Check out the bit where He says that words and descriptions are USELESS here as my Father is VASTLY SUPERIOR and the direct CAUSE of all that we discuss, making it indeed far beyond such words and descriptions !!

Check out the bit where Christ says that EVERYTHING that actually exists WITHIN space and time, does so because it was CREATED to be that way !!

Realise then that Yhvh DOES EXIST WITHIN SPACE AND TIME, and therefore we know that Yhvh MUST BE A CREATED ENTITY same as You and I are, and is NOT this SOURCE of creation that Christ describes above !!

Check out the bit - apropriate to this thread - where Christ says our Father receives NOTHING from anything - where He says our Father is ABSOLUTELY COMPLETE and requires nothing at all as it lacks nothing at all, as it IS the SOURCE OF ALL CREATION itself - and therefore it "wants" NOTHING AT ALL - it is FULLNESS in every respect, totally beyond such mortal notions...

And lastly Folks - check out THIS bit again and let It sink in very deep - Christ says that ATCUALLY, our Father

My Father is BEYOND the LEARNING OF KNOWLDGE - you can NOT come to my Fathers truth through these vain discussions - no words of man can ever lead you to His truth - no priest can ever give you this truth - no RELIGION can EVER give you this truth - He just told you (all) - our Father is truly BEYOND any such ACADEMIC LEARNING - you do not finds His truth written in religious books - you do not gain His truth listening to men speak their Sunday sermons in church - you do not gain His truth by never ending debates and arguments about religious confusion !!!

You gain this truth ONLY by following Christ as He advised - and that my friends means you must first come right away from all these PRECONCEPTIONS of "spiritual truth" taught to you in error by a religion that has no actual truth to give you !!

My Father is not that religious Jewish god - my Father is something far far FAR beyond ANYTHING you can comprehend with this broken mortal mind... It is BEYOND ACADEMIC KNOWLDGE - nobody can "teach" you the truth of my Father...To grasp this legitimate Divine truth that Christ alone reveals, is a process of SELF DISCOVERY - we must follow His teaching - NOT the religion, that clearly does NOT HAVE A CLUE about this truth and which WILL lead you off track He clearly warned - but follow CHRIST - do as He advised, turn from the religion and its enforced errors and false "truth", and start the process to actually BECOME HIM, just as He actually taught us to do...

Our Father is not that religious god of the bible - just read the description above - note the points mentioned - see for sure the two are separate entirely different entities - my Father exists in a unique realm OUTSIDE of space and time and is the direct cause and CREATOR of all that will come to Be within tie and space - the one we call Yhvh of the bible though, does indeed, exist WITHIN space and time and always has done and that is because it is not the source of creation at all, but merely a CREATURE exactly like You and I are !!

You need to go ' beyond the mortal mind ' into ' nothingness ' .
Old 15-10-2017, 01:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
You need to go ' beyond the mortal mind ' into ' nothingness ' .

We need to go beyond the mortal mind.....when you say mortal mind are you referring to the human mind...or a mortal spiritual mind....or what.

And into nothingness. ....define nothingness, what happens when you are in nothingness, what can be done in a nothingness state of being...or if maybe we can do anything in some kind of nothingness state of being, will there be other sentient beings, in that state of nothingness, to share whatever it is that we can do there with them, in a state of nothingness.

I believe we were designed and created to always be an individual consciousness with loved ones who we have met and or created as our children with us, And that there are the very huge wonderfully abundant and most beautiful many mansions of our heavenly fathers kingdom, to always roam throughout therein, with our many many awesome friends and loved ones, and be always totaly happy and in awe of the never ending wonders within the many mansions of the devine salubrious kingdom of love.

And you suggest after we had been created as an individual consciousness that we should leave that kind of state of being and go into a state of nothingness...what would be to gain from that....and when would we actually go into a state of nothingness...and would we have our memories in this nothingness or would we have to be content to re-experience our memories and other beings pasts memories over and over again for eternity, in a state of nothingness....so many negative thoughts are running throuh my mind with this concept.

Sky...would yours and my loving god want you and I to exist in a nothingness....how long would we have to be there for.

Neil.
Old 15-10-2017, 01:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
We need to go beyond the mortal mind.....when you say mortal mind are you referring to the human mind...or a mortal spiritual mind....or what.

And into nothingness. ....define nothingness, what happens when you are in nothingness, what can be done in a nothingness state of being...or if maybe we can do anything in some kind of nothingness state of being, will there be other sentient beings, in that state of nothingness, to share whatever it is that we can do there with them, in a state of nothingness.

I believe we were designed and created to always be an individual consciousness with loved ones who we have met and or created as our children with us, And that there are the very huge wonderfully abundant and most beautiful many mansions of our heavenly fathers kingdom, to always roam throughout therein, with our many many awesome friends and loved ones, and be always totaly happy and in awe of the never ending wonders within the many mansions of the devine salubrious kingdom of love.

And you suggest after we had been created as an individual consciousness that we should leave that kind of state of being and go into a state of nothingness...what would be to gain from that....and when would we actually go into a state of nothingness...and would we have our memories in this nothingness or would we have to be content to re-experience our memories and other beings pasts memories over and over again for eternity, in a state of nothingness....so many negative thoughts are running throuh my mind with this concept.

Sky...would yours and my loving god want you and I to exist in a nothingness....how long would we have to be there for.

Neil.

Mortal mind = human mind.
Nothingness ( Wu i Wu ) doesn't mean no thing, it is everything.....
In the beginning there is nothingness in which everything is possible.
I don't believe in individual consciouness Neil, my understanding is Universal consciouness with individuality.
Old 15-10-2017, 06:45 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Busby;
Quote:
At first, I have to admit, I thought 'no not again'. But I took the time to read it again and could only say, 'So it is'.

Well, try to appreciate - I have like 2000 years + of MISconception and Misinformation that must first be broken down, discarded - then and only then can this new truth begin to settle.. So as Christ did before me, I will first show the error and twisted truth - then untwist it back into its original meaning just as He delivered it directly.. The "religious mind" that most on this particular forum posess, is literally brain washed into their false truths.. Its really hard to get through - like a great big wall of denial - go to the bible and ONLY the bible they insist - have been TAUGHT not to trust anything else - its "heresy" and you will burn in hell for even listening to this lol - I may laugh, but in truth that is the essence of what the religion enforces upon them and in that mindset they become dominated, captivated under control...

First then I need break that religious hold - just as Christ did - destroy that house He said so that none may ever rebuild it - like pull it down brick by brick right at the foundation - only then, empty of all that deceit - can this new truth become fully revealed and fully realised..

Im glad that you recognise it as something you have always known - and would advise that in truth - the only way to smooth out those "rough corners" now would be to do as Christ taught - this truth already sits as core foundation upon which you build other world truths around and you have already accepted its essential validity - so now go all the way -
seek this truth in earnest and place its endeavour above all material concerns.. When we actively participate in this communion, it is a direct invitation - the Holy Ghost will respond in direct manner, and before long, there will be no rough corners to speak of at all - just smooth unbroken flow, and that core Self will blossom into the moment to moment waking identity - you will BECOME it and begin to fully live the truth of it thus we progress the journey Home, and prepare our Self..

The other aspect here - beyond the mortal mind and a state of "nothingness"..??.. Yes such a state does exist - but first I will remind us what Christ said - in that there are realms of spiritual existence BEYOND this mortal paradigm - that as YET we MAY NOT ENTER at all - tied to a mortal physical form makes it literally impossible to transcend this realm ENTIRELY - but we may approach its boundary and so as said, prepare our Self for that time we are finally fully free.. Even Yeshua HAD to die to allow this progress Home..

And indeed I will tell you there are several of these "voids" that must first be met crossed and surpassed..They are indeed just like BOUNDARIES and form a "crossing point" between spiritual realms.. Christ did indeed say that in the very beginning of it all, my Father stepped forth from empty void Silence, AS the Trinity mind, three aspects of Mind all integral to each other that form the Primal Self and indeed in that Primal realm of existance, they do exist timeless formless and ALONE..

So, those high realms of the True Divine - fully beyond the mortal ability to attain - train the Self though to be ready, and it all starts with this inner journey of Self exploration.. There are two void empty silent spaces that THIS mortal part of mind can directly access..First one we encounter happens just before we dose off into a dream as we rest and is the state most people achieve during their meditations and they imagine they have "transcended" their self or some such, its quite easy to attain this first state, just a little repeated practice and a strong determination of Mind... But that is only temporary - the real journey goes much much deeper than that surface mind and those who would be the true Elect here, should be prepared for this arduous task ahead...

Hold focus through that first stage and you will find the mind fills with all manner of nonsense again - we are going down through the part we call "subconscious" and its going to throw all sorts of unrelated crazy notions and images and sounds at you... It does this on purpose Folks.. This surface Mind - EGOIC MIND, MORTAL mind shall we call it ? - it is going to REBEL as soon as you try this in earnest !!

See this part of mind here mortal egoic self reading this post - well it THINKS and truly believes it is "top dog" numero uno and all important....But now it knows you the TRUE Self have chosen to challenge it - chosen to EXAMINE it closely - and it really doesnt like that truth revealed at all as then it will have to give up its false claim to authority... So as you take control here and start this inner journey of Self discovery - this mortal mind will quite naturally do all it can to lead you off track and to give you yet more false ideas about the self that it wants to be but is not really BEING at all..lol..

Down thought the subconscious hidden mind - and this mortal part is going to latch onto EVERYTHING it can DO everything it can to make you lose that focus... It will dredge up all manner of bizarre memories images and emotions - mix them all together as it tries to capture that focus again....We experience this as HYPNOGOGIA and before long the focus is shredded, lost a DREAM begins and we "lose the self"... As we start this, we notice in a very real sense - there are TWO of us in this mind (there are many more actually, but these two will become most apparent at first)..There is THIS part that is EXPERIENCING it - and there is that "other self" that is just observing and directing it.. Like the other part CHOOSES to explore the true Self , and THIS part reading this post, is then given that job of ACTUALLY DOING it - only it does NOT want to do that really for as said, this part KNOWS it has no authority really, and wont allow that to be proved if it can help it..

So now it becomes a real battle - and it happens EVERY NIGHT and every time we rest deeply.. The broken divided mind goes to war on itself..lol..the result is mortal dream cycle that captivates the unwary unprepared mind.. Sadly for most that is the end of their spiritual endeavour - lost in a dream is as close as most people ever get to their spiritual nature Im afraid..

But - with determination, perseverance and a deep DEEP desire to know your truth - it is indeed possible to survive that onslaught - not easy - but possible !! Down BEYOND al that confusion we encounter another VOID, dark empty SIELNT - exactly like a state of "none existence" it seems as there is no sensory input at all - except there is awareness of Self - there is no awareness of BODY or surroundings - but there is still SELF IDENTITY - like the "gap" between thoughts that DESCRIBE what you are BEING - for that is all our thoughts actually are, merely a descriptive narrative of the thing we are currently Being.. It is possible to find that pause - and to hold that pause - and again - most think that is the end of it, they have attained some altered state and so must have "transcended" - but this is only baby steps..lol...

Its REALLY HARD for most people to even get into that state of Mind to begin with - and now Im going to tell you on top of that endeavour, you have to HOLD it like that, for what seems like an eternity - remain focused like that, fully INTENET on what you are trying to achieve, for around an HOUR perhaps - for that is how long it will naturally take your body to rest, start and complete its dream cycle that you MUST overcome if you want the prize.. Usually in the beginning, a dream starts maybe 40 mins after you fall asleep - of course your not normally aware of any of that, but if you want to know any of this directly, then indeed, its all about this hidden mind...

Stay focused in that second void silent state - its really quite blissful - and when you are READY - literally - a PRESNENCE will come and make it Self known... Just as you realised the first stage there are TWO aspects of mind - so here you will notice now this NEW Presence in the mind... How quickly or how long this will take is entirely down to YOU the individual, what you believe of the Self, what you allow, what you deny...NO MAN knows the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST for indeed it is HERE in this state that YOU the Self START the process of true communion !!

Maybe the very first time, the invitiation will be answered - maybe your not ready - maybe it will take years of nightly practice - entirely down to MIND and Self belief - Self UNDERSTANDING as He said is the first key we need... Rest assured though, if you truly want and desire it in earnest, then this Presence WILL come forth He promises - this Folks - IS the HOLY GHOST -the comforter that He promised, knock this door it will be answered !!

It will seem at first as if it is separate, but I will tell you it is YOU the Soul - the ENTIRETY of ALL that you Are - your personal connection to All that you have ever Been.. This process of Self discovery literally mends this broken divided mind, makes it become one whole focus where subconscious is laid out open and directly available here at the surface - and as that takes hold so it triggers this inner "gateway" phenomena that takes us beyond the mortal Self to encounter the true spiritual existence DIRECTLY.. At the same time this Holy presence is made known, so too a TUNNEL of LIGHT will first become apparent (the Light IS the Presence and the Presence IS the Light), and if you allow it, it will TRANSPORT YOU quite literally OUT of the mortal world we know and into a purely spiritual or "astral" form where legitimate spiritual experiences will unfold - Angels and messengers will come to you He promises, give you all that you need - I just verify it is His truth from the direct experiences of it..

We need to indeed go right beyond the mortal mind - encounter these void states and go beyond them too - Gateways to spiritual dimensions that have always surrounded us unnoticed - but this is as I say, only preparation - tiny first steps on a long and arduous journey Home that we are all making any way, either in ignorance of Self or committed to finding our truth, still we ALL have the same destination eventually..
Old 15-10-2017, 07:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Folks..

Busby;

Well, try to appreciate - I have like 2000 years + of MISconception and Misinformation that must first be broken down, discarded - then and only then can this new truth begin to settle.. So as Christ did before me, I will first show the error and twisted truth - then untwist it back into its original meaning just as He delivered it directly.. The "religious mind" that most on this particular forum posess, is literally brain washed into their false truths.. Its really hard to get through - like a great big wall of denial - go to the bible and ONLY the bible they insist - have been TAUGHT not to trust anything else - its "heresy" and you will burn in hell for even listening to this lol - I may laugh, but in truth that is the essence of what the religion enforces upon them and in that mindset they become dominated, captivated under control...

First then I need break that religious hold - just as Christ did - destroy that house He said so that none mayu ever rebuild it - like pull it down brick by brick right at the foundation - only then, empty of all that deceit - can this new truth become fully revealed and fully realised..

Im glad that you recognise it as something you have always known - and would advise that in truth - the only way to smooth out those "rough corners" now would be to do as Christ taught - this truth already sits as core foundation upon which you build other world truths around and you have already accepted its essential validity - so now go all the way -
seek this truth in earnest and place its endeavour above all material concerns.. When we actively participate in this communion, it is a direct invitation - the Holy Ghost will respond in direct manner, and before long, there will be no rough corners to speak of at all - just smooth unbroken flow, and that core Self will blossom into the moment to moment waking identity - you will BECOME it and begin to fully live the truth of it thus we progress the journey Home, and prepare our Self..

The other aspect here - beyond the mortal mind and a state of "nothingness"..??.. Yes such a state does exist - but first I will remind us what Christ said - in that there are realms of spiritual existence BEYOND this mortal paradigm - that as YET we MAY NOT ENTER at all - tied to a mortal physical form makes it literally impossible to transcend this realm ENTIRELY - but we may approach its boundary and so as said, prepare our Self for that time we are finally fully free.. Even Yeshua HAD to die to allow this progress Home..

And indeed I will tell you there are several of these "voids" that must first be met crossed and surpassed..They are indeed just like BOUNDARIES and form a "crossing point" between spiritual realms.. Christ did indeed say that in the very beginning of it all, my Father stepped forth from empty void Silence, AS the Trinity mind, three aspects of Mind all integral to each other that form the Primal Self and indeed in that Primal realm of existance, they do exist timeless formless and ALONE..

So, those high realms of the True Divine - fully beyond the mortal ability to attain - train the Self though to be ready, and it all starts with this inner journey of Self exploration.. There are two void empty silent spaces that THIS mortal part of mind can directly access..First one we encounter happens just before we dose off into a dream as we rest and is the state most people achieve during their meditations and they imagine they have "transcended" their self or some such, its quite easy to attain this first state, just a little repeated practice and a strong determination of Mind... But that is only temporary - the real journey goes much much deeper than that surface mind and those who would be the true Elect here, should be prepared for this arduous task ahead...

Hold focus through that first stage and you will find the mind fills with all manner of nonsense again - we are going down through the part we call "subconscious" and its going to throw all sorts of unrelated crazy notions and images and sounds at you... It does this on purpose Folks.. This surface Mind - EGOIC MIND, MORTAL mind shall we call it ? - it is going to REBEL as soon as you try this in earnest !!

See this part of mind here mortal egoic self reading this post - well it THINKS and truly believes it is "top dog" numero uno and all important....But now it knows you the TRUE Self have chosen to challenge it - chosen to EXAMINE it closely - and it really doesnt like that truth revealed at all as then it will have to give up its false claim to authority... So as you take control here and start this inner journey of Self discovery - this mortal mind will quite naturally do all it can to lead you off track and to give you yet more false ideas about the self that it wants to be but is not really BEING at all..lol..

Down thought the subconscious hidden mind - and this mortal part is going to latch onto EVERYTHING it can DO everything it can to make you lose that focus... It will dredge up all manner of bizarre memories images and emotions - mix them all together as it tries to capture that focus again....We experience this as HYPNOGOGIA and before long the focus is shredded, lost a DREAM begins and we "lose the self"... As we start this, we notice in a very real sense - there are TWO of us in this mind (there are many more actually, but these two will become most apparent at first)..There is THIS part that is EXPERIENCING it - and there is that "other self" that is just observing and directing it.. Like the other part CHOOSES to explore the true Self , and THIS part reading this post, is then given that job of ACTUALLY DOING it - only it does NOT want to do that really for as said, this part KNOWS it has no authority really, and wont allow that to be proved if it can help it..

So now it becomes a real battle - and it happens EVERY NIGHT and every time we rest deeply.. The broken divided mind goes to war on itself..lol..the result is mortal dream cycle that captivates the unwary unprepared mind.. Sadly for most that is the end of their spiritual endeavour - lost in a dream is as close as most people ever get to their spiritual nature Im afraid..

But - with determination, perseverance and a deep DEEP desire to know your truth - it is indeed possible to survive that onslaught - not easy - but possible !! Down BEYOND al that confusion we encounter another VOID, dark empty SIELNT - exactly like a state of "none existence" it seems as there is no sensory input at all - except there is awareness of Self - there is no awareness of BODY or surroundings - but there is still SELF IDENTITY - like the "gap" between thoughts that DESCRIBE what you are BEING - for that is all our thoughts actually are, merely a descriptive narrative of the thing we are currently Being.. It is possible to find that pause - and to hold that pause - and again - most think that is the end of it, they have attained some altered state and so must have "transcended" - but this is only baby steps..lol...

Its REALLY HARD for most people to even get into that state of Mind to begin with - and now Im going to tell you on top of that endeavour, you have to HOLD it like that, for what seems like an eternity - remain focused like that, fully INTENET on what you are trying to achieve, for around an HOUR perhaps - for that is how long it will naturally take your body to rest, start and complete its dream cycle that you MUST overcome if you want the prize.. Usually in the beginning, a dream starts maybe 40 mins after you fall asleep - of course your not normally aware of any of that, but if you want to know any of this directly, then indeed, its all about this hidden mind...

Stay focused in that second void silent state - its really quite blissful - and when you are READY - literally - a PRESNENCE will come and make it Self known... Just as you realised the first stage there are TWO aspects of mind - so here you will notice now this NEW Presence in the mind... How quickly or how long this will take is entirely down to YOU the individual, what you believe of the Self, what you allow, what you deny...NO MAN knows the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST for indeed it is HERE in this state that YOU the Self START the process of true communion !!

Maybe the very first time, the invitiation will be answered - maybe your not ready - maybe it will take years of nightly practice - entirely down to MIND and Self belief - Self UNDERSTANDING as He said is the first key we need... Rest assured though, if you truly want and desire it in earnest, then this Presence WILL come forth He promises - this Folks - IS the HOLY GHOST -the comforter that He promised, knock this door it will be answered !!

It will seem at first as if it is separate, but I will tell you it is YOU the Soul - the ENTIRETY of ALL that you Are - your personal connection to All that you have ever Been.. This process of Self discovery literally mends this broken divided mind, makes it become one whole focus where subconscious is laid out open and directly available here at the surface - and as that takes hold so it triggers this inner "gateway" phenomena that takes us beyond the mortal Self to encounter the true spiritual existence DIRECTLY.. At the same time this Holy presence is made known, so too a TUNNEL of LIGHT will first become apparent (the Light IS the Presence and the Presence IS the Light), and if you allow it, it will TRANSPORT YOU quite literally OUT of the mortal world we know and into a purely spiritual or "astral" form where legitimate spiritual experiences will unfold - Angels and messengers will come to you He promises, give you all that you need - I just verify it is His truth from the direct experiences of it..

We need to indeed go right beyond the mortal mind - encounter these void states and go beyond them too - Gateways to spiritual dimensions that have always surrounded us unnoticed - but this is as I say, only preparation - tiny first steps on a long and arduous journey Home that we are all making any way, either in ignorance of Self or committed to finding our truth, still we ALL have the same destination eventually..

Great post Ab, the only part which I percieve differently to you is the ' Self ' that you speak of, I call it ' False Self/ Ego....
Old 15-10-2017, 08:11 PM
Suspended
Is it the right conclusion that you've made ?

A lot of people tell us that this is the truth. What's the truth? And how it comes to be the truth? Actually, he doesn't know that the truth can have other meaning in it. The reason is simple, should I ask him or her whether he has exactly understood the message given?

At what circumstances that he says that way, is it under certain stress emotional reasons that he makes a rush of adrenalin一阵(时)冲动 or a modest one? Otherwise it can be totally a wrong truth. We can't just garble a statement断章取义and jump to the conclusion of the matter. And it has exuded流露 the weakest of the human nature. And how a wrong concept is derived from a none factual source.

So unless you're the person that can embrace the highly discrenment洞察力, aptly名副其实self-involvement or everything should be done by "first hand experience" and how much you have dabbling in the circle. We have the obligation责任 to report the stuff without any later on feeling of remorse遺憾. Assumption, hypocrisy, ulterior隐秘的 motives, agendas, conceal one's true intentions 掩饰意圖, haste conclusion, idiot drivel, exaggerative 虚夸, "expound" 详解 misunderstanding ........is imperceptibly无形中 leading astray.

Don't forget spiritual people always talking in vigorous and constrained in style天马行空 , abstractive抽象, long-winded empty talk空话连篇, play lip service空口说白话, say yes and mean no口是心非 anyone can be stunned by him if the speaker don't want you to know the exact truth. So you should know that one word can clearly expressing praise or censure -- exact and precise wording 一字褒贬.

And the spiritual people can have clairvoyance洞察力或预见力and dodge避开 rigid attitude固执的态度 that's nagging him endlessly纠缠不清. Then he can have done with discretion自行决定的自由. And the answer will be entirely different from the truth. So the person tells can be reimbursed for what one actually listened实报所闻 but nothing that he wrote is truth.
Old 15-10-2017, 09:07 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Sky; Thank You - am glad if you can take some positive from it

I think a huge problem in these anonymous discussions, is the choice of actual words and labels that we each use...If we were face to face over coffee having this discussion, we could ask questions for clarity and so keep the context far more easily...

Like here - to clarify lol - I should say that I myself call myself a "Self" with a capital S lol, and to me that denotes the whole entire "Me"ness that Iam THUS FAR aware of... Like THIS part of mind reading this post, is (almost now) fully assimilated with the other "subconscious" part - my entire memory of THIS life is to a very large degree, open and acessable down to age about 3 or so - I cant quite "time stamp" it such that I cant say a month or year a certain life event may have happened - but the EXPERIENCE of the event itself is as fresh as if it happened just today, and I mean ALL the major events I have ever lived through are here at the surface mind right now as ONE MEMORY if that makes sense, and to a good degree, literally ANY EVENT that I have lived here, with just a little shift in conscious focus and I can recall it with relative ease... This is why I say the broken mind becomes mended, seamless, joined, that division between thinking focus here at the surface, and subconcious sea of memory, no longer seems to apply - the two parts become fused again begin to compliment each other...

This brings real world tangeable benefits of course - like ALL the knowledge you hold is AVAILABLE immediately - literally one aspect of truth brings other aspects forward and naturally precludes other things from being possible - and all that becomes laid out as "one memory" like each piece of a jigsaw that you have now assembled into proper arrangement.. The Mind here at the surface begins to grasp the full LOGIC of all that it knows, combines it all as a dynamic moment to moment awareness of the WHOLE Self..All the guidance from past experiences, conclusions made and reasons, likewise fully available - NOTHING is forgotten and the more we push this process on the quicker this mending assimilation happens..

I would even say that I have some "memory" from what can only be described as OTHER LIVES that I believe I must have lived...They are revealed in the same manner, and indeed have the same quality of validity that my actual living memory gives - very strange - I believe though it is all part of that ETERNAL assimilation - the mortal mind mends here and then starts to rejoin it true and eternal Self all the way back as far as we can thus far attain - eventually of course this will take us right back to the very Source and start of EVERYTHING in CREATION - then finally, we will BECOME the god we seek - and that we have ALWAYS been - either fully known or in ignorance of this great Divine Spirit, still, it patiently waits for us to come to our senses and to wake to the delusion we call mortal self..

Its ALL one gigantic MIND Folks - everything that exists in Creation right now, is in truth nothing more than my Fathers IMIAGINATION - we are a "thought train" within that Primal Divine Mind.....
Old 15-10-2017, 11:24 PM
Suspended
Someone can cheat the whole world but you can't try to cheat me. That's my belief --- the universal rule. So the people who listen to the cheater is to be cheated and it's that simple. The game rules is never be cheated. And the intention of the game rule is how to cheat others imperceptibly and successfully. But they're defaults or defeats everywhere and only the one who has the keen eyes is able to see the fact from truth. Otherwise, you'll be cheated then he'll declare ---- gameover.

They can talk of "fact" verbiage, there's a Chinese proverb: it may seem as if it can speak so eloquently that --- it rains flowers 天花乱坠and give an extravagantly colourful description but they'll be murky sky over a dark earth 天昏地暗. And it's heaven forbidden. Unless someone can be stung by conscience then I can assert that there's nothing right.
Old 16-10-2017, 04:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi Folks..

Sky; Thank You - am glad if you can take some positive from it

I think a huge problem in these anonymous discussions, is the choice of actual words and labels that we each use...If we were face to face over coffee having this discussion, we could ask questions for clarity and so keep the context far more easily...

Like here - to clarify lol - I should say that I myself call myself a "Self" with a capital S lol, and to me that denotes the whole entire "Me"ness that Iam THUS FAR aware of... Like THIS part of mind reading this post, is (almost now) fully assimilated with the other "subconscious" part - my entire memory of THIS life is to a very large degree, open and acessable down to age about 3 or so - I cant quite "time stamp" it such that I cant say a month or year a certain life event may have happened - but the EXPERIENCE of the event itself is as fresh as if it happened just today, and I mean ALL the major events I have ever lived through are here at the surface mind right now as ONE MEMORY if that makes sense, and to a good degree, literally ANY EVENT that I have lived here, with just a little shift in conscious focus and I can recall it with relative ease... This is why I say the broken mind becomes mended, seamless, joined, that division between thinking focus here at the surface, and subconcious sea of memory, no longer seems to apply - the two parts become fused again begin to compliment each other...

This brings real world tangeable benefits of course - like ALL the knowledge you hold is AVAILABLE immediately - literally one aspect of truth brings other aspects forward and naturally precludes other things from being possible - and all that becomes laid out as "one memory" like each piece of a jigsaw that you have now assembled into proper arrangement.. The Mind here at the surface begins to grasp the full LOGIC of all that it knows, combines it all as a dynamic moment to moment awareness of the WHOLE Self..All the guidance from past experiences, conclusions made and reasons, likewise fully available - NOTHING is forgotten and the more we push this process on the quicker this mending assimilation happens..

I would even say that I have some "memory" from what can only be described as OTHER LIVES that I believe I must have lived...They are revealed in the same manner, and indeed have the same quality of validity that my actual living memory gives - very strange - I believe though it is all part of that ETERNAL assimilation - the mortal mind mends here and then starts to rejoin it true and eternal Self all the way back as far as we can thus far attain - eventually of course this will take us right back to the very Source and start of EVERYTHING in CREATION - then finally, we will BECOME the god we seek - and that we have ALWAYS been - either fully known or in ignorance of this great Divine Spirit, still, it patiently waits for us to come to our senses and to wake to the delusion we call mortal self..

Its ALL one gigantic MIND Folks - everything that exists in Creation right now, is in truth nothing more than my Fathers IMIAGINATION - we are a "thought train" within that Primal Divine Mind.....

God is consciousness, not a creator, but the source of creation itself. God is not independent of you but the totality of everything. So when I say that I am a “God” I’m not referring to my personal self. I’m referring to the expression of the God self that resides inside of me. The verb, the “energy” not the noun. Once you think God is a noun, person, place or thing, you separate yourself from it and immediately become a limited being.There is nobody coming, God sent you. That’s the difference from the believers (religious) and the knowers (spiritualists).

What do you think of this ?