Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 24-02-2017, 10:42 AM
Ascender
Invocations from Louise Hay

Hey all,

These are from a book that I have called 'You can heal your life' by Louise Hay. I recorded these on my phone (its best in your own voice) and found it to be most effective when I picked one and played it to myself several times during the day.

Many people find it hard to change a bad feeling into a good thought. By listening to yourself say any positive affirmation or invocation repeatedly you slowly trick your brain into believing what you are saying. Listen to it often enough and you'll start to believe it

I give thanks for the vast joyous abundant energy of the creative force of the universe that flows through me and through everyone and everything. May all people, all beings, all creation be open to receive the divine alive energy of abundance filling us with life, creativity, love, joy, vibrant health and wellness. May this alive abundant energy pour into me filling all parts of my life with goodness and prosperity that I may flourish in all ways, and may it flow through me to also nourish others. Thank you for my beautiful job, career and business which serves humanity and fulfils me that keeps growing and expanding everyday bringing a flowing stream of income and wealth into my life. Thank you for those I am here to help who are drawn to my light who recognize, receive and are enhanced by what I offer. I light a flame within my heart and send it to each and every one of you right now. Thank you for my ability to give and my ability to receive from others, thank you for the love that flows between us in many forms including money. Thank you for all the forms of abundant creative alive energy pouring into me now from all directions enriching me as I grow and unfold and contribute to the growth and wellbeing of others. May all beings everywhere be open to receive and transmute this unending flow of powerful alive energy of abundance from the source of all in which we have our life, may all beings bloom and may this garden become a world of love and joy. And so it is.

Deep at the centre of my being there is an infinite well of love. I now allow this love to flow to the surface, it fills my heart my body my mind my consciousness my very being and radiates out from me in all directions and returns to me multiplied. The more love I use and give the more I have to give the supply is endless. This use of love makes me feel good it is an expression of my inner joy, I love myself therefor I take loving care of my body I lovingly feed it nourishing foods and beverages, I lovingly groom and dress it and my body lovingly responds to me with vibrant health and energy. I love myself therefor I provide for myself a beautiful clean comfortable home one that fills all my needs and is a pleasure to be in, I fill the rooms with the vibration of love so that all that enters myself included will feel the love and be nourished by it. I love myself therefor I work at a job that I truly enjoy doing one that uses my creative talents and abilities, working with and for people I love and that love me earning a great income, I love myself therefor I think and behave in a loving way to all people for I know that which I give out returns to me multiplied, I only attract loving people in my world for they are a mirror of what I am. I love myself therefor I forgive and totally release the past and all past experiences and I am free, I love myself therefor I love totally in the now experiencing each moment as good and knowing that my future is bright, joyous and secure for I am a beloved child of the universe and the universe lovingly takes care of me now and forever more. And so it is.

In the infinity of life where I am all is perfect whole and complete and yet life is ever changing. There is no beginning and no end only a constant cycling and recycling of substance and experience. Life is never stuck or static or stale for each moment is ever new and fresh. I am one with the very power that created me and this power has given me the power to create my own circumstances. I rejoice in the knowledge that I have the power of my own mind to use in any way I choose. Every moment of life is a new beginning point as we move from the old. This moment is a new point of beginning for me right here and now, all is well in my world.

In the infinity of life where I am all is perfect whole and complete. I believe in a power far greater than I am that flows through me every moment of every day. I open myself to the wisdom within knowing that there is only one intelligence in the universe, out of this one intelligence comes all the answers, all the solutions, all the healings, all the new creations. I trust this power and intelligence knowing that whatever I need to know is revealed to me and that whatever I need comes to me in the right time, space and sequence, all is well in my world.

In the infinity of life where I am all is perfect whole and complete. I am always divinely protected and guided, it is safe for me to look within myself, it is safe for me to look into the past, it is safe for me to enlarge my viewpoint of life. I am far more than my personality, past, present or future. I now choose to rise above my personality problems to recognize the magnificence of my being. I am totally willing to learn to love myself, all is well in my world.

In the infinity of life where I am all is perfect whole and complete. The past has no power over me because I am willing to learn and to change. I see the past as necessary to bring me to where I am today. I am willing to begin where I am right now to clean the rooms of my mental house. I know it does not matter where I start so I now begin with the smallest and easiest room and in that way I will see results quickly. I am thrilled to be in the middle of this adventure for I know I will never go through this particular experience again. I am willing to set myself free, all is well in my world.

In the infinity of my life where I am all is perfect whole and complete, I no longer choose to believe in old limitations and lack I now choose to begin to see myself as the universe sees me perfect whole and complete. The truth of my being is that I was created perfect whole and complete, I now choose to live my life from this understanding. I am in the right place at the right time doing the right thing, all is well in my world.

In the infinity of life where I am all is perfect whole and complete, I now choose calmly and objectively to see my old patterns and I am willing to make changes. I am teachable, I can learn, I am willing to change, I choose to have fun doing this. I choose to react as though I have found a treasure when I discover something else to release. I see and feel myself changing moment to moment, thoughts no longer have any power over me, I am the power in the world, I choose to be free, all is well in my world.

In the infinity of life where I am all is perfect whole and complete. I see any resistance patterns within me as something else to release, they have no power over me, I am the power in the world. I flow with the changes taking place in my life as best I can, each day gets easier, I rejoice that I am in the rhythm and flow of my ever changing life. Today is a wonderful day, I choose to make it so, all is well in my world.

In the infinity of life where I am all is perfect whole and complete, change is the natural law of my life, I welcome change, I am willing to change, I choose to change my thinking, I choose to change the words I use. I move from the old to the new with ease and with joy, it is easier for me to forgive than I thought forgiving makes me feel free and light. It is with joy that I learn to love myself more and more. The more resentment I release the more love I have to express. Changing my thoughts makes me feel good, I am learning to choose to make today a pleasure to experience, all is well in my world.

In the infinity of life where I am all is perfect whole and complete. My life is ever new, each moment of my life is new and fresh and vital. I use my affirmative thinking to create exactly what I want. This is a new day, I am a new me, I think differently, I speak differently, I act differently, others treat me differently. My new world is a reflection of my new thinking, it is a joy and a delight to plant new seeds for I know these seeds will become my new experiences, all is well in my world.

In the infinity of life where I am all is perfect whole and complete. I support myself and life supports me, I see evidence of the law working all around me and in every area of my life, I reinforce that which I learn in joyous ways. My day begins with gratitude and joy. I look forward with enthusiasm to the adventures of the day knowing that in my life all is good, I love who I am and all that I do. I am the living loving joyous expression of life, all is well in my world.

In the infinity of life where I am all is perfect whole and complete. I live in harmony and balance with everyone I know, deep at the centre of my being there is an infinite well of love, I now allow this love to flow to the surface, it fills my heart body mind my consciousness my very being and radiates out from me in all directions and returns to me multiplied. The more love I use and give the more I have to give, the supply is endless, the use of love makes me feel good, it is an expression of my inner joy. I love myself therefor I lovingly take care of my body, I lovingly feed it nourishing foods and beverages, I lovingly groom it and dress it and my body lovingly responds to me with vibrant health and energy. I love myself therefore I provide for myself a comfortable home one that fills all my needs and is a pleasure to be in, I fill the rooms with the vibration of love so that all who enter myself included will feel this love and be nourished by it. I love myself therefor I work at a job I truly enjoy doing, one that uses my creative abilities working with and for people I love and who love me earning a great income. I love myself therefor I behave and think in a loving way to all people for I know that which I give out returns to me multiplied. I only attract loving people in my world for they are a mirror of what I am, I love myself therefor I forgive and totally release the past and all past experiences and I am free. I love myself therefor I live totally in the now experiencing each moment as good and knowing that my future is bright and joyous and secure for I am a beloved child of the universe and the universe lovingly protects and takes care of me now and forever more, all is well in my world.

In the infinity of life where I am all is perfect whole and complete. My unique creative talents and abilities flow through me and are expressed in deeply satisfying ways, there are people out there who are always looking for my services, I am always in demand and can pick and choose what I want to do. I earn good money doing what satisfies me, my work is a joy and a pleasure, all is well in my world.

In the infinity of life where I am all is perfect whole and complete. I am one with the power that created me, I have within me all the ingredients for success, I now allow the success formula to flow through me and manifest in my world. Whatever I am guided to do will be a success, I learn from every experience, I go from success to success and from glory to glory, my pathway is a series of stepping stones to greater successes, all is well in my world.
In the infinity of life where I am all is perfect whole and complete. I am one with the power that created me, I am totally open and receptive to the abundant flow of prosperity that the universe offers. All my needs and desires are met before I even ask. I am divinely guided and I make choices that are beneficial for me, I rejoice in others successes knowing that there is plenty for us all, I am constantly increasing my conscious awareness of abundance and this reflects in a constantly increasing income. My good comes from everywhere and everyone, all is well in my world.

In the infinity of life where I am all is perfect whole and complete. I accept health as a natural state of my being, I now consciously release any mental patterns within me that could express as disease in any way. I love and approve of myself, I love and approve of my body, I feed it nourishing foods and beverages, I exercise it in ways that are fun, I recognise my body as a wondrous and magnificent machine and I feel privileged to live in it, I love lots of energy, all is well in my world.

In the infinity of life where I am all is perfect whole and complete. I stay true to myself and my own beliefs, I enjoy being happy within myself, I discard the negative and maintain the positive, I attract and value true everlasting unconditional love, I have faith in Source and the universe, I trust that there is something much bigger and better out there in the world for me which I truly deserve. I am a vessel of knowledge, wisdom and experience here to help myself and others. I am loved as I am, I am respected, accepted and valued by all, I bring joy, understanding and healing to others, I am financially comfortable and secure, I am fit, healthy and attractive, I provide well for my children in all forms, all is well in my world.
Old 24-02-2017, 01:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you for sharing, Sara. So many fruitful statements, what a way to lift vibration.
hope all is working out for you!
Old 05-04-2017, 09:17 AM
Seeker
Thank you for sharing this:)