Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-07-2017, 02:42 PM
Seeker

UFO dream or memory??

I posted this same thread in the Dream section, but felt that this was appropriate to post here since it was UFO related.

I'd say 30 or more years ago I had what I think was a dream. I was standing in a bright white room with a large window with nothing but blackness outside. This window was gigantic. It was almost ceiling to floor and as wide at the room, but the room wasn't square, the walls were curved. I didn't see any light source inside the room, but the room itself was a brilliant white glowing color. I walked slowly over to the window and started to notice a blue glow in the lower right portion of the window. As I got up to the glass and looked out of the window I could see the earth, it was about 3-5 times the size of the moon as we see it in the sky.

I never could remember the rest of the dream, but always felt that I was either meeting someone in that room or just finished talking to someone. Fast forward 30 years later to last November to a meditation session, where I reached out to one of my spirit guides. I had been thinking of that specific dream for a couple weeks before this meditation and I just had the intention of remembering something from my past that could help me with my current situation. After a few minutes, I was suddenly back in that dream, but this time the dream seemed to be rewound to an earlier point.

I was lead into the big white room by a friendly woman. I got the sense that I knew her or she knew me. There was a familiarity somehow. She led me down a hall to a double door at the end. The door slid open as we approached and we walked inside. There was a man there that wanted to speak to me. When I entered the room my point of view changed. Suddenly I was in 3rd person and able to watch all of this happen in front of me. At first I could see and hear us talking, but it was muffled. I had to concentrate really hard and move closer to hear what we were saying. From what I could hear, he was trying to get me to go with him and leave earth behind. I could feel the emotions I had at that moment. It was a pulling and torn feeling because I really wanted to go, but couldn't leave my family behind.
After our conversation he left me alone in the room and that is when I walked over to the window.

Sounds like a vivid realistic type dream, but my gut is telling me otherwise. Is this a past life memory? Current life memory? I never heard of or had dream recall during meditations with or without spirit guides before.

I have my own theory of what it was exactly, but I'd like to see other perspectives on it. So in your experience, what do you all think this was?