Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-08-2017, 11:47 AM
Master
Feeling more and more heat and energy in my root chakra

A little background first - I opened my third eye and crown four years back and I've been experiencing insane amounts of pressure in both those chakras ever since, pretty much. All the chakras below the third eye appeared to be low-functioning, however, I'd feel some energy in them at times but not much.

That started to change this year after a traumatic, protracted break-up that culminated in my ex telling me she wanted nothing to do with me (not easy to hear but I understand her feeling that way, in the circumstances); this seemed to trigger just the most horrendous anxiety and depression, related to my debilitating fear of rejection, I'm guessing, and it almost stretched me to breaking point. The upshot of it is that all that turmoil brought a lot of energetic blockages to the surface, and they've been slowly dissolving as I've been sitting with them, I've felt more and more energy in my lower four chakras. Right now I'm really feeling it in my root chakra, there's a lot of energy there and it's giving me a little lower-back pain (nothing I can't handle - though maybe I shouldn't speak too soon ).

I'm just wondering what it signifies (I'm wondering if it's the prelude to a full-blown kundalini awakening), and if anyone has any advice or could relate their own experiences?
Old 21-08-2017, 06:25 AM
Newbie ;)

I think you need to work on releasing emotions and other things that are related to your root.

Do root meditation and take notice of what is bothering you. Try to become conscious of that and work on improving.. Root is your stabilizator.. you need to keep it in good health.
Old 21-08-2017, 11:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MertisN3w
I think you need to work on releasing emotions...
Noooooo! Say it isn't so!

No okay, you're right I'm sure. I'll try root meditation as well, thanks for the feedback :) The issue at the moment seems to be my solar plexus, for months it was my sacral chakra (I'd wake up with just the most unbearable tightness in that area) but now I'm feeling the tightness a little higher up. I'm also feeling some sort of energetic activity in my left shoulder, I'm not sure what that relates to (though I heard recently that we store anger in our shoulders, which is interesting, though how true that is I have no idea).
Old 21-08-2017, 12:57 PM
Badcopyinc

I've read recently that when kundalini starts it will start to heal you.
So paying attention to thoughts and feelings that surface is a very good idea.
Also other pains in different areas of the body seem to be doing the same healing old wounds. Release to allow for more growth.
Old 21-08-2017, 09:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
I've read recently that when kundalini starts it will start to heal you.
So paying attention to thoughts and feelings that surface is a very good idea.
Also other pains in different areas of the body seem to be doing the same healing old wounds. Release to allow for more growth.
Yeah I've heard stories about kundalini curing long-standing health issues, and I've got to wondering if it isn't in the process of healing my asthma, because I never seem to get wheezy any more (I shake off colds much more quickly now too, used to be they'd stick around like a bad smell). I've been watching my thoughts and feelings quite closely too,yeah, that's good advice, I just have to resist the urge to stab my brain with a cue-tip for being so freaking tedious (I'm thinking that might be counter-productive).

Thanks for your input
Old 21-08-2017, 08:20 PM
Experiencer
Do this guided meditation and tell me how you feel afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_CpyKSorwM

This is a basic kundalini awakening, you're asking for the kundalini to work on you. Nothing drastic is going to happen, don't worry. Then you can use your energy to heal your unbalanced chakras. There are any methods of balancing them and you can look these up in Sahaja Yoga.
Old 21-08-2017, 09:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyana

This is a basic kundalini awakening, you're asking for the kundalini to work on you. Nothing drastic is going to happen, don't worry. Then you can use your energy to heal your unbalanced chakras. There are any methods of balancing them and you can look these up in Sahaja Yoga.
I will do, thanks for that (it's a little awkward just now but I'll get back to you tomorrow).
Old 22-08-2017, 01:59 PM
Master
Quote:

Ok so I tried this, didn't feel that much different afterwards though maybe there was a subtle change. Is it worthwhile doing it a few times?

Last night and today my crown's been so active that I've been getting a headache; as I say, it's been very active for about four years now, but not to the point where I'm actually getting a headache, I'm not sure what that signifies. Been feeling pretty drained, too, I don't know if the kundalini-related insomnia I've been experiencing the past seven months or so is just catching up to me, or maybe I've been over-doing the meditation - not sure. Oh to be free of this fracking crown pressure, though!
Old 22-08-2017, 07:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Ok so I tried this, didn't feel that much different afterwards though maybe there was a subtle change. Is it worthwhile doing it a few times?

Last night and today my crown's been so active that I've been getting a headache; as I say, it's been very active for about four years now, but not to the point where I'm actually getting a headache, I'm not sure what that signifies. Been feeling pretty drained, too, I don't know if the kundalini-related insomnia I've been experiencing the past seven months or so is just catching up to me, or maybe I've been over-doing the meditation - not sure. Oh to be free of this fracking crown pressure, though!

Ok. So there's a whole lot of techniques to balance your chakras and fundamentally two different approaches. One approach is to, instead of understanding which chakra is troubled to treat it yourself, you can ask your kundalini to work on your chakras while meditating and it will know what you need. The other way to approach it is to meditate and feel where you need work, and this is also good because your asking the kundalini to focus on the area that's most troubling you.

For starters, I'd recommend you do a footsoak. Do a previous meditation to see if you can detect difference in temperatures on the palms of you hands. You can do that self realization meditation if you like. After this meditation, if you feel that your right hand feels warm instead of cool, you need to do a footsoak in cool water. If you feel that your left hand is warm, you'll need warm water. If you can't tell what your hands feel like or both feel warm, just use room temperature water. The warm palm means the channel and chakras on that side needs balancing.

Use a basin with water in the temperature you've established and salt (kosher is really good, but any type will do). Everyday you can meditate for up to 15 minutes with this relaxing footsoak and the salt water and this will help clean negative energy and restore your balance. After the footsoak is done, pour the salt water in the toilet and clean the basin and try to keep this basin exclusive for your footsoaks.

This is a simple meditation technique you can use while meditating during footsoaks.

http://www.meditatewithus.com/balanc...ight-channels/

So this particular technique is kind of a 1 size fits all sort of thing but there are other techniques that are more specific for certain chakras. As I said, there's really a whole lot of techniques to help you out so it's good that you meditate and get to understand yourself in order for you to chose the techniques that are going to be most effective on you.

Checking vibrations: http://www.sahajayoga.ca/Meditation/...vibrations.htm
Old 22-08-2017, 07:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Ok. So there's a whole lot of techniques to balance your chakras and fundamentally two different approaches. One approach is to, instead of understanding which chakra is troubled to treat it yourself, you can ask your kundalini to work on your chakras while meditating and it will know what you need. The other way to approach it is to meditate and feel where you need work, and this is also good because your asking the kundalini to focus on the area that's most troubling you.

For starters, I'd recommend you do a footsoak. Do a previous meditation to see if you can detect difference in temperatures on the palms of you hands. You can do that self realization meditation if you like. After this meditation, if you feel that your right hand feels warm instead of cool, you need to do a footsoak in cool water. If you feel that your left hand is warm, you'll need warm water. If you can't tell what your hands feel like or both feel warm, just use room temperature water. The warm palm means the channel and chakras on that side needs balancing.

Use a basin with water in the temperature you've established and salt (kosher is really good, but any type will do). Everyday you can meditate for up to 15 minutes with this relaxing footsoak and the salt water and this will help clean negative energy and restore your balance. After the footsoak is done, pour the salt water in the toilet and clean the basin and try to keep this basin exclusive for your footsoaks.

This is a simple meditation technique you can use while meditating during footsoaks.

http://www.meditatewithus.com/balanc...ight-channels/

So this particular technique is kind of a 1 size fits all sort of thing but there are other techniques that are more specific for certain chakras. As I said, there's really a whole lot of techniques to help you out so it's good that you meditate and get to understand yourself in order for you to chose the techniques that are going to be most effective on you.

Checking vibrations: http://www.sahajayoga.ca/Meditation/...vibrations.htm
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll give the foot soaking a try Hadn't really occurred to me to communicate with the kundalini, I'll give that a try too.

Thanks again, I'll let you know how I get on :)