Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 27-06-2018, 03:17 AM
Ascender
My experience with the greys is they transmit fear
They messed with my dna and physical body
im being healed by a fellow sf member on here i oue that sf member a lot
my advice if encounter the greys ask God to protect you from them
Tell the greys you are stronger thsn them and have free will
Old 08-07-2018, 11:46 PM
Master
You are talking to someone who was incarnated as one at one point. :)

It is true at one point, we were very...lacking in emotional empathy and awareness. I was part of a group that helped them unlock that ability, and their empathy has begun to catch up with their technology. Lots of them are either incarnated or trying to help Earth in other ways so we do not fall prey to the problem that plagued them for millenia.

That said, there might still be rogues about causing trouble, no species is perfect.

I believe my eggs are harvested by the Zeta Grays still. Again, it was decided before birth, and I really do not mind, just get kind of curious as to why the hell would my eggs want to be used in any sort of hybrid experiment? One of me is enough! Lol

This has resulted in some seriously scary pregnancy fears though...even when using copious amounts of protection, and before I even was awakened or even the least bit aware, I was always scared I'd get pregnant. Still need to conquer that fear.

Last edited by Shinsoo : 09-07-2018 at 01:15 AM.