Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-01-2013, 06:08 PM
Master
Hi Johnty, Crystals of course are not necessary in anyway to progress on one's Path. They are merely a focus point and some of us are fairly highly trained in their usage from previous lifetimes so as we begin to 'remember' who we are this is a natural vehicle for us into the higher realms of Truth and working with the energies to move Light and Love into our own beings and the world.

It might be interesting to you to research a bit on what crystals are both historically and currently and how mankind uses them from several different view points. Both Atlantis and Lemuria were very highly developed civilizations before the Fall. Both were based on Crystals.
Lemurians for more spiritually based and higher advancement reasons, leading to a very high level of spiritual understanding and working with earth and cosmic energies.
Atlantis used them as the basis for their technological developments which were very impressive to say the least in a materialistic way. When you have reached the point you can access the Ashkaic Records you can see this all for yourself first hand of course.

Our linage as first world cultures follows the Atlantian line of technological development and crystals are the basis of our technology, specifically copper wire coiled around crystals. They power our engines, cell phones, radio's, computers etc etc. We think petroleum is the basis of our technological advancement but remove those little crystal chips and nothing works anymore! lol
Nowadays the crystal sitting on your CPU is grown in a lab as a massive crystal which is sliced with laser beams into very fine sheets. Originally the crystals picking up radio signals and tuning in TV's were natural mined crystals until the technology to grow them in mass was developed. Even that lovely ' flat liquid crystal monitor you have is crystals. Instead of mining crystals with specific mineral inclusions on them with add additional properties to how the crystal moves energy through circuits we now under controlled environments gas the lab made crystals (called doped silicon chips)with specific gases having the qualities desired, before the gassing the crystal is etched with the circuitry for its specific usage.

Crystals are much more than convenient slaves to us with 'attachments' however. They are actually sentient beings. We are carbon based Beings, they are one slot away from us on the Periodic charts and are silicon based life. Several other species fall under this category of life on this planet, most recognizable deep sea coral are silicon based life also.

Those of us who love crystals are following the more Lemurian based relationship with crystals and recognize them as Being who are companions and Helpmates to us and help us experience the world in new ways often bringing not only higher levels of awareness but healing ourselves and others. The way we can interact with the Crystal Kingdom is rather mind blowing really when approached from an understanding that they are Life also and can interact/communicate with us on an energietic level.

For those of us who can't feel the subtle energies yet but wish too, our crystal brothers can open this door to us. For those of us already well versed in the energy fields crystals help us to direct and focas the energy for maximized desired outcomes. A box of well selected crystals is a hospital full of equipment to one with knowledge of how to use them properly and that is only the beginning, they are also rocketships to explore the cosmos and to 'go back in time or forward in Earth's history', they are communication devices to other realms, or people in this realm and much more.

Hope I've wet your appetite to begin your own discoveries in this fascinating chapter of possibilities on Earth.
=)
Old 10-01-2013, 09:08 PM
Experiencer
Greetings to you All,

Hello CrystalSong,

My, that was a wonderful explanation, and I thank you so much for it and the time it must have taken to write. It certainly made me sit up and think about what I have been missing all this time. With your good self and many others believing in crystal energies, powers and abilities I can only ask for some quick first hand advice, suggestions, in order to get me started before I decide to take any further steps.

Somewhere on this site I feel sure I've read something about personalising, if that's the correct word, crytals in order to make them mine: rubbing them in my hands, washing them under flowing water or something like that. Please forgive my ignorance of this.

Once again, many thanks for your wonderful effort.

JOHNTY
Old 04-03-2015, 08:44 PM
tesla09

Thank you, CrystalSong, for a wonderful reply to Johnty.....it was very inspiring to me and a lovely explanation....
Old 04-03-2015, 09:10 PM
Kamila

thank u for the wonderful info.
Old 06-03-2015, 10:34 AM
oilyface

I've gained so much just reading your post, Crystal Song. Have a collection of Lemurian crystals and they sing.
Old 09-03-2015, 07:19 AM
Seeker

oilyface

Would you mind discussing in a separate thread why you have Lemurian crystals by your bedside & how they sing to you?
Old 18-03-2015, 05:29 PM
Pathfinder

Black tourmaline is great. Hematite has a similar vibe. I confess I never have really 'felt' much from crystals other than a pretty minimal feeling (which makes it easy to dismiss whether it's in the imagination or not), but I do have to say black tourmaline does have a grounding'ish property if you want to phrase it that way. It does seem to have calming effect, I have noticed several times, at least it does seem that way.
Old 27-06-2022, 03:05 AM
Newbie ;)

The Healers Guide to Using Black Tourmaline

Mineral Family: Tourmaline
Structure: Silicate
Hardness: 7-8
Chakra: Root
Zodiac: Capricorn,Scorpio and Libra
Element: Earth
Planet: Earth
Color: Black

:heart_decoration: What Are the Benefits of Black Tourmaline?

Here are a few key benefits you stand to gain from using black tourmaline.

Powerful Warding Abilities

Black tourmaline is a powerful warding stone and can be used to negate and dispel harmful energies. This is probably one of its most well-known functions and explains why the stone is one of the most commonly used protection stones used by most natural.

It Is a Potent Grounding Stone

Black tourmaline is not a high-energy stone and can therefore be used with stones that possess fast harmonious vibrations such as rose quartz, citrine, and so on. This produces a more calming, balanced, and grounded aura during use. Simply keeping a piece of the stone around creates a peaceful environment that is great for critical thinking, meditation, and healing as well.

I have it in a pyramid that I love to meditate with. I bought it from Olivenorma.com. There are many beautiful pyramids and jewelry made from black tourmaline or other crystal.
Old 25-11-2023, 12:10 AM
Knower

Ok, this thread is a few years old but I've started using black tourmaline for grounding with the added property of protection. It's the protection properties that I'm in 2 minds about. There's the school of thought as they say that needing a protection stone will most definitely attract more negativity and is therefore a limiting belief; when you can just believe/trust you're being protected by your guides and angels, etc. and use crystals with higher vibrations for protection.
Is this naïve thinking?
Also what I mean by negativity is from actual people (even subconsciously) and not of a spiritual nature.