Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-06-2018, 11:26 AM
Guide

Something big in the sky

I dreamt that I was outside lay under a kind of open plan bus shelter on a street. I got up and stood looking towards the sky saying 'what is that?' Someone else stopped and looked and we both kept saying 'what is it?' Then I was on my own and knew I had to get inside but needed to collect my things. I realised I was naked and picked up a sheet that was covering me and a sheet that was lay on the ground that I'd been lying on. I knew I had some socks under the sheet that I needed to collect too which I did. I used the sheets to wrap around me and I ran to go inside.

I don't know where I ran to. I didn't see as I'd woken up. What I saw in the sky was like a transformer (like in the film Transformers)....it changed shape and it was huge. I also felt it was robotic and metallic. This is going to sound so odd. It was in the shape of a huge body curled in a ball that started unfolding but instead of becoming upright it was rolling over and over like someone doing a forward roll in gym class. That's the only way I can think of to describe it. What struck me was that the dream was organised, there was no disarray or randomness to it.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:39 AM
Master
you made a toga for yourself... i wonder if you'd been on double secret
probation since the beginning of the semester?

there is "change in the air" for you... it's well organized cuz you'd
orchestrated it through your grid-work.

you'd socked away socks for some reason, in anticipation of a need.
that might suggest a 'reserve of resources' for use during the transition.
Old 13-06-2018, 11:03 AM
Guide

It was a cape LOL

Batman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSaDPc1Cs5U
Old 13-06-2018, 11:12 AM
Master
Edna Mode, The Incredibles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M68ndaZSKa8
Old 13-06-2018, 12:52 PM
Super Moderator
Being naked is symbolic for being exposed and vulnerable. Maybe you a pending a huge transformation where you are bigger than life and rolling with the punches and it scares you a bit. Anything new and alien to us feels threatening because we don't know what to expect or how to handle things. So you are a bit intimidated but you will be fine. Sounds like you are gaining your personal power.
Old 18-06-2018, 11:15 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E

Absolutely, no capes! This made me laugh, thanks H:O:R:A:C:E
Old 18-06-2018, 11:44 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Being naked is symbolic for being exposed and vulnerable. Maybe you a pending a huge transformation where you are bigger than life and rolling with the punches and it scares you a bit. Anything new and alien to us feels threatening because we don't know what to expect or how to handle things. So you are a bit intimidated but you will be fine. Sounds like you are gaining your personal power.

It's so hard not to feel apprehensive and scared isn't it but you're right that its just fear of the unknown. I'm learning to let go of the rubbish beliefs I've held on to, have faith, trust and just go with it.

I ask for guidance and help before I sleep and I wake up with the answers. Now I'm getting guidance while awake throughout my days and every time I ignore something (because I doubt I've interpreted it properly to be sure), I get signs letting me know and I get them when I take the guidance. I love the songs or the words I get, I love the numbers I keep seeing. It's such fun.