Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 09-06-2018, 07:17 PM
Experiencer
Red face I cast a spell for the first time

First, I'm not following Wicca. I've read about it but there are things that resonate with me, and things that don't. I consider myself a believer in God, and spiritual. But, I think there are a lot of positive views from different beliefs, such as Wicca.

I've been struggling with a terrible work situation with a boss who is just awful. He's a bully, and bullies everyone on my team. I used to think that I was the only one he would bully, but he is doing it to others, too. I have prayed for him, ignored him, tried to understand him, but nothing has worked...his antics are getting worse.

So, I was googling the other day, how to deal with a boss who is a bully, basically. I ran across a site about casting spells, and then I looked further and found some Wicca websites. I'm not interested in harming him, I just want him to stop hurting me and others...so I chose a very basic banishing spell.

It basically was a simple as using a fire proof plate, and writing his name on a piece of paper. You light the paper on fire, and as it burns, and the ashes drop onto the plate, you may invoke whatever name you wish...I chose God. I basically prayed while his name burned, it took maybe 45 seconds until it was complete. Then, you must discard the ashes and the plate, outside away from your property. I did so.

The next day, I felt so different, so positive and healthy. I felt less stressed, and my boss left me alone. He actually has stayed in his office for three days, since I cast the spell.

I have friends of mine telling me how dangerous spells are, etc...and that I shouldn't go down this path, but I consider Wiccan spells to be ''good magic.'' Again, I'm not interested in harming anyone, but I want this guy to leave me alone, to go away. I really would like if he resigned, because the company is suffering little does it know, because of this jerk.

Anyways, that's what I did this week!
Old 13-06-2018, 12:09 AM
Experiencer

Glad to hear that your boss, has left you alone after that. I hope that he still has or at least is more respectful to who he was mean to. I believe the most important thing is that you had good intentions. Were looking out for your other employees who also were getting bullied!
Old 17-06-2018, 04:22 AM
Master

Sounds like your spell did the trick, that's great, maybe he'll be a nicer person from now on.

You said you consider Wiccan spells to be good magic - but just want to say that spells are spells and there are Wiccan curses and bindings as in any other tradition of magic.

If you want to get rid of your boss maybe try coming up with a working that will get him a better job with another company somewhere, that way, you're not doing him any harm (if you believe in the harm none rule) and you would be doing your company a favour.
Old 17-06-2018, 05:03 AM
Experiencer
Thank you both for your thoughts! Jenny, that's an excellent idea! Only thing is, he's nearing retirement. I was talking with someone in HR, and she secretly wishes he'd retire early. I could still employ a similar spell or incantation for something like that. My only hesitation with those types of things, is will it seem like I'm trying to alter his will? Or fate? I sometimes wonder if that's safe, for lack of a better word.
Old 18-06-2018, 04:50 AM
Master

Sometimes a company will offer an employee a special "retirement package" if they will retire early. Maybe if you drop a couple of hints to the person you know in HR it'll get the ball rolling, lol

Everyone has to follow their own ethics as far as magic goes (as far as life goes too) but if you end up with a win-win situation and everybody is happy I, myself, wouldn't worry about it.
Old 19-06-2018, 02:01 PM
Experiencer

Hopefully he's nicer to you guys. He wouldn't want to leave a bad impression of himself since he's nearing retirement. Y'know?

I don't see any harm in what you did. As you just wanted some peace in your work environment; wanted you and your employees to stop getting bullied.
Old 20-06-2018, 04:52 PM
Pathfinder

First of all, I really can relate to this topic. Most of the time our bosses or managers aren't meaning to lash out. They are simply trying to get by with what they know. Unfortunately, this leads to more destructive ways to handling life---I have acted this way in the past for sure.

I admire how you were drawn to the Wiccan posts even without being a practitioner. I myself, started the path that way. I am still wading in the shallow end when it comes to witchcraft so anything that works for someone else I am willing to try. I shall try that for my current job situation as well!

Jenny Crow, thank you for your insight on trying to help the BULLY find a new job. That is beautiful advice! I shall try that too.

Love and respect to all and Happy Litha.
Old 24-06-2018, 05:34 PM
Experiencer
Thank you all so much for your thoughts and advice!!

LostintheLore, it has been a very positive experience so far. I've only been reading about Wicca for a few weeks, now, the first (and only) spell so far being a few weeks ago. I find that I'm considering other spells, but don't want to become reckless, and turn to spells when I'm emotional. As a matter of fact, that is warned against, so it's important to be calm and focused, and really know what you want and desire...and if that want and desire is a positive thing.

An update, my boss was called in again this week to HR, and this time an even sterner warning was given to him. So, we will see what happens. I'm not one to gloat, and that's not the feeling here. I'd say this has been a long time coming, I've worked here for a few years, and have suffered under this guy's bullying tactics, and it's time for it to stop. I can't help but think that the spell worked...but something to note...when I did the banishing spell, my main intent was to banish his negativity from me, and eventually I asked for it to be banished from the group. Well, he lashed out at solely one coworker this week, and then that path led to her asking for HR to get involved, and then HR interviewed us all again. Apparently, from what i heard, he was blindsided, and didn't see this coming.

Let's hope he changes his ways, if not...he will likely resign or be asked to leave. I can't believe that this all happened, as I thought the situation was honestly hopeless. :)