Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 12-04-2017, 11:53 AM
Pathfinder

Question Phone call timings

Two days ago, I called my grandpa to wish him a happy birthday. He has a son (my uncle) - let's call him Paul. For many reasons I believe my uncle is a soulmate of mine, or at least connected to me in a deeper way compared to the karmic bonds I share with other family members.

I've experienced many synchronicities with him, and this one scared me a little. So, on the phone, my grandpa told me Paul was visiting for lunch that same day. I hadn't known this prior to calling. A minute later, he said, "oh, Paul's actually just arrived", and I heard Paul talking in the background.

We soon hung up. I felt a chill down my spine, and found it extremely weird that I'd happened to call my grandpa at the exact time that Paul pulled up there.

Is this nothing? Things like this have happened before, where I've been visiting my grandparents and their home phone has rung. I'd felt it would be Paul, then my grandpa or grandma answered the phone, and it was.
Old 14-04-2017, 08:52 PM
Pathfinder

Its like you and your beloved Uncle are on the same wavelength; at exact times. Which is why you believe he is a soulmate of yours? Do you both get along wonderfully w/ each other, too? Like very best friends? I feel the same way about one of my uncles, also. he passed on at a young age. i moved away and had no contact info for him. but i still came across eerie strange info. one day, where i could find him. by "Accident" and i spent new, good times with him before he died. So i would "Seek" him out, not even knowing that i was. Similar in a way; to when u called your grandfather, your uncle arrived also, same first few minutes. did u then speak to your uncle that day on phone; along w/ your grandpa? Treasure your special loved ones. we never know how much time any of us have to spend w/ each other. How many times our paths will continue to cross. i believe everything matters, somehow or other. U feel "In Tune" to your Uncle. Are u and your uncle alot alike; do u both have same exact interests? Like BFF's? My uncle actually was my bff!
Old 15-04-2017, 04:45 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by archenemy
Its like you and your beloved Uncle are on the same wavelength; at exact times. Which is why you believe he is a soulmate of yours? Do you both get along wonderfully w/ each other, too? Like very best friends? I feel the same way about one of my uncles, also. he passed on at a young age. i moved away and had no contact info for him. but i still came across eerie strange info. one day, where i could find him. by "Accident" and i spent new, good times with him before he died. So i would "Seek" him out, not even knowing that i was. Similar in a way; to when u called your grandfather, your uncle arrived also, same first few minutes. did u then speak to your uncle that day on phone; along w/ your grandpa? Treasure your special loved ones. we never know how much time any of us have to spend w/ each other. How many times our paths will continue to cross. i believe everything matters, somehow or other. U feel "In Tune" to your Uncle. Are u and your uncle alot alike; do u both have same exact interests? Like BFF's? My uncle actually was my bff!

Thank you for your answer. I really do feel like we are on the same wavelength, or at least similar ones. I didn't speak to my uncle that day on the phone, no, but I wish I had've. Every day, I miss him. We live quite far from each other so I don't see him often. We don't really act like 'best friends' - we don't talk much at all besides at family events. Yet, I've always felt like he understands me without me needing to say anything. Sometimes, when we've spoken, we've said the exact same things at once, or I have said something and it was exactly what he was going to say. My birthday is the very next day after his sister's; I don't know if that means anything. Once, we both got sick with the flu at the exact same time without being anywhere near each other, living in separate towns. There are just lots of little things that keep happening. I'm glad to hear you were close with your uncle. I think we should treasure these bonds, they feel VERY different to normal everyday relationships. It is, in my opinion, a soul bond. <3
Old 15-04-2017, 06:06 AM
Pathfinder

Yep u have a soul bond w/ your uncle. whereas me and my uncle were great friends. strange how yours and your uncles timing coincide so much. all i can describe is youre both on same exact wavelegth of something "soulful"! Cuz the odds are too high of so many coincidences between you both that u noticed.
Old 16-04-2017, 04:15 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by archenemy
Yep u have a soul bond w/ your uncle. whereas me and my uncle were great friends. strange how yours and your uncles timing coincide so much. all i can describe is youre both on same exact wavelegth of something "soulful"! Cuz the odds are too high of so many coincidences between you both that u noticed.

Yeah, it really feels like it to me. I'm glad you and your uncle were close friends; it's something you can cherish forever. Two days ago I was looking at my photo album and I found an old photo of him and I. I experienced the strangest feeling; it was like at that moment I knew I'd known him in a past life or something. I don't normally believe in past lives, but something came over me and it was so strong - almost telling me something I couldn't quite figure out.