Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 30-01-2017, 01:00 AM
Pathfinder

number 27...

Hey everyone, today is my 27th birthday in January 2017.
Since I was 15 years old, the number 27 I was instantly attracted to and felt a sense that it was going to be my lucky number.

For years, I would see the number 27 in strange places, on clocks, on billboards, on tv, even the house I grew up in was #27.... for 12 years this has been happening. Today is the day I've been waiting for almost my whole life... I have always felt that something good was going to happen to me when I turn 27, and this is what I have learnt so far about the numerology of the numbers.... If anyone else has any information that could help, please let me know!

Also, here is one of those strange moments I saw the number 27... This little piece of paper / sticker was on my front door step, which is on a deck, with stairs to get there. How on earth could it get there?? I found this on my arrival home one day with my husband, he couldn't believe it either. We also realised it was 27 days until my 27th Birthday in 2017 when I found this!!

Number 2 has the traits of the real objective of life and the spiritual energy behind life. It denotes an uncanny sense of perception, contradiction and stability. Collaboration and conciliation with other people, helping others with unselfish motives and compassion are other characteristics of Number 2.

Number 7 operates at a higher level of existence and deals with intuitive capabilities and understanding of self. It has vibrations of spirituality and principle of existence. The Number 7 drives you to perceive and look deep inside your conscience. When you mix the qualities of Number 2 and Number 7, Number 27 will have the vibrations of divine beliefs and total devotion, compassion and absolute peace.

When Angel Number 27 appears again and again in your life, the angels are prodding you to rely on your self-confidence and move ahead in life with poise and optimism. Realization of fruitful outcome, monetary benefits and contentment in life is entirely dependent on your positive outlook and belief in you.

2+7 = 9

Number 9 is the number of Universal love, eternity, faith, Universal Spiritual Laws, the concept of karma, spiritual enlightenment, spiritual awakening, service to humanity, humanitarianism and the humanitarian, lightworking and lightworkers, leading by positive example, philanthropy and the philanthropist, charity, self-sacrifice, selflessness, destiny, life purpose and soul mission, generosity, a a higher perspective, romance, inner-strength, public relations, responsibility, intuition, strength of character.

2+0+1+7 = 1! - New Beginnings.

January 27: New Moon in Aquarius.

Turned 27 in the 1st month of January 2017!

I would also like to mention, that I have definently had a spiritual awakening this year, and also have become more compassionate, leading by positive examples, I have done self sacrifice and charity to help others with unselfish motives... All to which is mentioned above.
Old 30-01-2017, 02:20 AM
Master

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Very cool you have found this number leading you to more awareness.
It used to be an obvious number to me. as in appeared often but not so much anymore. back then i was far off track on my spiritual journey.
happy hunting :)
Old 20-02-2017, 04:44 AM
Newbie ;)

number 27

Hey, if you want to go to youtube and check out "101 with brother li (part 2)" its by reprogramthematrix. (Sorry I cant provide a url yet)

Hey man, I reccomend watching this video of a guy I like to listen to, he talks about the number 44, but briefly touches on number 27 and may help you.

Also, when I was getting this link for you, the video had 27 likes and 27 comments, lol (:
Old 15-03-2017, 11:29 PM
Newbie ;)

During meditation I saw a link between divinity and 27 as representing light. Since then I have been seeing it in many places.