Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Experiencer

Miss Hepburn:
Of course The Second Coming of Christ could happen this way. What do you expect? A giant hand in the Sky, ripping the clouds apart?
If I'm not wrongly informed, the last time he showed up it did not happen the way most people expected...
Old 06-02-2011, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry J
Miss Hepburn:
Of course The Second Coming of Christ could happen this way. What do you expect? A giant hand in the Sky, ripping the clouds apart?
If I'm not wrongly informed, the last time he showed up it did not happen the way most people expected...

But a website?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-02-2011, 02:18 AM
Angels3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
I think this was all banned to keep it simple, and focused on the now. If reincarnation is accepted, then a lot of people would say, sin now, and repent later. Plus, the early Christians were of simple minds. They couldn't wrap their minds around it. (I'm into astrology, and I heard that the Pope had one of the biggest astrology libraries.) Then, organized religion can be controlling. (No offense to all the good, church-going Christians. Every organization has its flaws.)
What do you mean by the early Christians were of a simple mind? Whats the difference between Christians then and now? I believe in reincarnation and the "sin now, repent later" has never once crossed my mind since I started believing and really diving into it. People around at the same time Christianity started also believed in reincarnation and "wrapped their minds around it". There is much more to reincarnation then the "play now, pay later" moto.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:19 PM
Heimlich

I see more people believing in reincarnation because of science. We now know that everything in the physical universe was once something else and there is a cycle of using everything and constantly changing it from one form to another and back again.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:44 AM
Gauss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Are you part of the ''everyday people''?Define ''culture''..
For example, what about the Neanderthal?They do not say the same things, that's what you want to see to validate your own belief. The same way as you explained someone's experience with a guide as the 'demons' of your scripture. Some Americans believe their country is given to them by the god, Mexicans believed their independence from Spain was foretold in Revelations. There are countless examples that show that prophecies are used in many ways.They survived thanks to their subjective allegorical nature that can be knitted in every time.Yep. Its subjective nature will give the believer the desired result. Weather patterns and earthquakes (which always happen) will be interpreted with scripture. Deaths of famous people as well. World leaders are of course the demonic lords. Many believers want a grander purpose and designer to watch over them.

Many questions, little time.

I cultivate in Falun Dafa and try to raise my cultivation level gradually. I do not think in the same way like most people do, that is a consequence of me cultivating for a long time.

Cultures like the Chinese dynasties, the Vikings, the Roman culture, the Arab culture, the African culture, the Mayans, the Indian culture etc etc.. Neanderthal? I have no clue about them and I do not believe in evolution at all.

For the rest we can agree that we do not agree on the universe being a multidimensional universe with many parallell worlds and beings existing simultaneously at the same time with different time-spaces in each world.

I truly believe any human being can reach into those worlds if he is good enough and assimilated to the higher laws(Truth-Compassion-Forbearance) of the universe. That is exactly what a genuine prophet can do during meditation.

I do believe they exist and I can see you don´t. Mathematicians usually calculate the number of dimensions to eleven but I believe there are many, many more.

Just my two cents at my level, no truth offered whatsoever.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauss
I cultivate in Falun Dafa and try to raise my cultivation level gradually. I do not think in the same way like most people do, that is a consequence of me cultivating for a long time.
Does that make you better than the ''everyday people''?
Quote:
Cultures like the Chinese dynasties, the Vikings, the Roman culture, the Arab culture, the African culture, the Mayans, the Indian culture etc etc.. Neanderthal? I have no clue about them and I do not believe in evolution at all.
You don't have to ''believe'' it but just look at the evidence (which is everywhere). You said all cultures have had genuine prophets, so I'm curious about Neanderthal cultures, Inuit, New Guinea, and local cultures from all countries! ''Culture'' is also a tricky word as cultures always change and aren't things.
Quote:
That is exactly what a genuine prophet can do during meditation.
I do believe they exist and I can see you don´t.
There are people who make predictions and vague statements that can be knitted in many ways. I don't doubt their existence. :)
Old 09-02-2011, 01:28 PM
Gauss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Does that make you better than the ''everyday people''? You don't have to ''believe'' it but just look at the evidence (which is everywhere). You said all cultures have had genuine prophets, so I'm curious about Neanderthal cultures, Inuit, New Guinea, and local cultures from all countries! ''Culture'' is also a tricky word as cultures always change and aren't things.There are people who make predictions and vague statements that can be knitted in many ways. I don't doubt their existence. :)

Time is short, my last message here.

I never compare myself with other people saying I am better or worse than anyone, that is not for me to judge. I only judge my xinxing standard with the "Fa"(Law theory) in Falun Dafa, other people do what they want to do on their own. Measuring by the Fa-standard I have a very long walk ahead to consummation.

Neanderthal, I am not sure they even were human beings and I am only speaking of the modern civilization(5000 years old approx.) here.

You misunderstand me: I mean that I believe these prophets could enter other dimensions and see the current era from that time-space which exists ahead of us.

Just my two cents at my level, no truth.

/Gauss
Old 15-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Myer

It does NOT matter what religious group you belong to. We are all spirit in a human body. Are vibrations are very different on this plane, but we are basically all cut from the same cloth. Every soul WILL reincarnate.

And remember, it doesn't matter what religious group you belong to....it's your actions that matter!

And did Jesus teach reincarnation?

He did more than that! Three days after his death, he appeared to his disciples. Proof that the soul lives on after death.
Old 15-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myer
It does NOT matter what religious group you belong to. We are all spirit in a human body. Are vibrations are very different on this plane, but we are basically all cut from the same cloth. Every soul WILL reincarnate.

And remember, it doesn't matter what religious group you belong to....it's your actions that matter!

And did Jesus teach reincarnation?

He did more than that! Three days after his death, he appeared to his disciples. Proof that the soul lives on after death.
Yup, and welcome, Myer.
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-02-2011, 04:20 PM
ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myer
It does NOT matter what religious group you belong to. We are all spirit in a human body.

Spirits dont live in their bodys

reasoning being is that the world/s run of energy, use to "just changed recently" run of energy the energy we dont like disaster=devestated= emotions=energy but has recently changed we dont need disasterous emotions=energy to run the world/s system/s
Spirits in some cases are hundreds of millions of years old so they have been around obviously and it's not right that some Spirits live a good life whilst others have a good life

the world/s operate in cycles 13~26000 years we are at an end of a cycle at the end of 2012 ya may have heard the end of the world as we know it... the whole system is about to change weather (proven) death cycle (proven) disease (proven) and other areas (proven) through the minipulation of the cause and effect of all things some call it the samsara wheel, these areas have been proven in the way of the minipulation with the mind FACT
system/s are being built so as many people can participate in the minipulation of these system/s billions can participate if need be with the mind!!! fun

to be part of this... think of this...theirs money in it
live the true bases of the meaning of life which is to

"" live for other people and to love all""

become this
live this

how do ya get chosen the Spirit World choose and some living maybe
dont forget they see all thoughts as they are all recorded "Akashic" records
so best behaviour required

and no Jesus the great is not coming back
if you were God would you send one religion down at this time of war and hatred...no ya would'nt
it would only cause more problems

good luck

love all