Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-04-2012, 11:27 PM
Master
please dont give up

i feel i have to say that our journeys with our soul connections really do test us and push us past our comfort zones .... just as we are about to give up , we are flooded with more emotions , emotions we felt were numb too or emotions we thought had been previously healed , that sinking feeling in the pits of our tummys and hearts becomes "ill ". we become weary , we become bogged down with blockages . and the more this happens the more we cannot hear what our gut and heart are telling us , we then feel sick , rejecting all that we believe in , we then torture ourselves we weave this web of negativity and we become caught up in all the messy side of it because we then lose our vision too and slowly , but surely we lose more .. faith , hope , courage , energy , and most of all ... WE THINK WE LOSE ... LOVE ... but we dont how can we , its within us all . we are then needing the "egos " form of love , the hugs the kisses etc , what we really are in need of is expression , to be able to exopress the love we feel within , its why we have this sense of sadness about us . because we have all this love with nowhere to direct it but its suppose to be directed inwardly .........remember when you feel like giving up when you feel you cant do this no more , when you feel that im so tired , when you feel what is the whole point , know that you are indeed missing the point ... the point being that your soul connection is a mirror of you , so by cutting them off you are indeed cutting YOU off , and you wil always come back to this connection ... this connection although is about them , it is more ABOUT you . you and service to others , that serice being ... helping one another to open their hearts and keep it open it doesnt matter iof the twins or sm , never return because you can neevr be seperated , they are always within u , we eat , sleep and breathe them , we carry their essence within us . but by givin up on them you give up on you . others lok to us because they so want to believe that love is real , that true love is there ,and the love we and others feel is sumthing that the ego has taught us , for example .... if he loved me he would .... if she loved me she would ..... or if he/she loved me they should ..... when in actual fact , we have been taught or being taught that this isnt what love is all about , ... love is feeling that person within u , love is seeing that person for who they are within , love is about being connected to our brothers and sisters , and connecting to our mother and father . divine and perfect love . and that divine light is within everyone . remember by giving up on yourself and your connection your giving up on all those people out there who neeed us , who need us to help show them what true love , what divine love is all about ,who need us to be an inspiration to them , to give them sumthing to believe in and hope for . and if that means hoping , and praying and believing til the day we pass over then thats what we must do , we may never be with our twins in this lifetime again , but we WILL be with them when we pass over . afterall remember that life is eternal , we do not die , its only the body that dies , the soul continues , so yes one day u will be with your connection . we all have this knowledge within us , to access . its just a case of REMEMBERING , remembering who you are , and where you come from .!!!

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 15-04-2012, 11:35 PM
Ascender
You're sellin' Ice Cream to my soul right here! Beautiful, Thank You.
Old 15-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Master
your welcome , i suprise myself sumtimes lol , i have to read it back to myself a few times beause i dont always know what im going on about until i re read it then im like ... WAHHHHHHHHH lol , guess there is a message in their for me also :) xx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 15-04-2012, 11:54 PM
Ascender
This is an important reminder, and it's very timely as well.

I know many have been feeling these types of emotions for a long while, but we are all being inundated with new energies at the moment, and likely to be feeling a bit off while we adjust and recalibrate. While I can't say I've been really down, I have certainly felt it in the past 2 days, and have even been reminded of those old doubts and such that I haven't had too much of in a good while.
Old 16-04-2012, 01:32 AM
Loving_Soul

This is really weird that u should post this - I feel completely abandoned today by him and by myself - like there is nothing I can trust anymore because none of it is real - like it's a bad dream I've woken up from and it's had real consequences in my life - I feel totally void like I've closed the door on who I was but there is no longer a guiding light to shine my way - its horrible and so unlike me - I've had hard times and have ALWAYS found something to hang onto to pull me thru - this time there is nothing - my family all feel closed out and helpless - I'm truly lost for the first time ever....
Old 16-04-2012, 01:44 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
This is really weird that u should post this - I feel completely abandoned today by him and by myself - like there is nothing I can trust anymore because none of it is real - like it's a bad dream I've woken up from and it's had real consequences in my life - I feel totally void like I've closed the door on who I was but there is no longer a guiding light to shine my way - its horrible and so unlike me - I've had hard times and have ALWAYS found something to hang onto to pull me thru - this time there is nothing - my family all feel closed out and helpless - I'm truly lost for the first time ever....
LS, NO worries!! You WILL get through this, I promise you.

We've ALL felt that way before. I've not felt like you feel now for many months but I remember it ALL too well. In fact for the last 3 months or so I've been pretty much great, very connected, confident, trusting and patient. But in the last couple days I have also been affected, and nothing in my environment has changed.

I attribute it simply to energies coming in that are touching us in ways we're especially sensitive to. I'm just allowing it and accepting that it's for my best. I know this shall pass for me, and you and others. Just breathe and trust as best you can right now. To borrow from sesheta, just take baby steps with and for yourself until this passes. It will pass. Much love to you LS.
Old 16-04-2012, 01:57 AM
sesheta

Thanks, Eric- baby steps indeed :)
There are times that we all feel that way - those "glass is half-empty" days when all we can see is what's "wrong". It really is about changing our expectations - not lowering them, just changing them. Realizing that it's not just about what we want & need, but about what our TF wants & needs, as well.
For me...my TF needs lots of time to himself, and needs to decide for himself, with no doubts, that he is ready for our relationship to move to the next level. And while that makes it hard for me (since all I ever want is more time with him!) I know that pushing the issue is going to make him take even longer, because it will make him doubt more....sigh....and the see-saw goes up & down.....
Old 16-04-2012, 02:17 AM
Loving_Soul

I just spoke to him on the phone and he said he's having to dig as deep as he can to try and let go of the longing he's feeling - he said in two weeks he had hoped it would get easier. It he said its not - I just can't understand when neither of us deny what it is how the heck we let go of it the more we try the worse it's getting and his family will suffer and my family too because I'm shutting down from everyone...I Thankyou for yr kind words and understanding - he is going to call me after his meeting and I'm not sure what to say at this point ...
Old 16-04-2012, 03:17 AM
chartreuse

Beautiful post mystical, thank you.

I love that you mentioned what happens when we pass over...I'm so blessed to be on the "downslope" of this whole process (or at least this phase of it...it's probably pretty likely that there are more mountains to come) in that I'm just able to rest in a place of unconditional love even though we're not in contact at all right now but one thing that really helped me fully move into and accept this place was visualizing seeing him on the other side, and knowing that it would be just like we saw each other a moment before, even if we'd been apart 50 years.

Not because that's how the afterlife works but because that's how these connections work (at least in my experience). It doesn't matter how close you've gotten or not, it doesn't matter if neither of you have ever even done anything to indicate to the other what you feel, it doesn't matter how long it's been since you've seen them...the next time they show up, it's like no time at all has passed; it often seems like the conversation you were having last time just picks up right where it leaves off, without any acknowledgement that months or years have passed between the last moment you saw them and this one.

In the truest sense of the word, these connections are timeless.
Old 16-04-2012, 06:41 AM
soul whisperer

this couldn't have been timed better...thank you mystical and thank you all for adding to it...
how do you deal with a hurtful act done by your sc? I'm crushed and have purposely withdrawn from msn chat (which is the only place we communicated the last few months-his safety zone, I now realize) - he can still contact me by phone or email..i've not totally cut myself off...but he won't....it baffles me why he won't...scared? on msn he has control...but he needs to know how much he's hurt me...don't know if he realizes it...this can't go on...with me always getting the short end, always wanting for more...I love him, but I need to love me more...