Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-09-2011, 06:00 AM
thehermit

Remeber reading a lot about soul groups in my religons course. HIndu's go into the most detail but are not the only ones. Christianity describes a mergence of souls, the seperation of one soul, and the third energy that comes from it. Plenty of books ot there, you'll have a deeper and more profound knowledge if you begin researching yourself. It's all very interesting, honest!

However, I asked myself first and knew that something about this conenciton was not normal. I can connect to those I know (and even those I dont know) pretty easily. But this was so different and earth-shatterng that i had to examine it further (not like I couldnt ignore it anyway lol).
Old 18-09-2011, 08:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Does it matter what they are, truely. Will it alter your percetion or the change the facts or feelings. Will it give you the feeling that, if so, you must do something about it or have no choice?

Just curious. I like to know what I am dealing with also - but at times its best just to go with it and see for your self whether he/she is and whether TF exist at all.

Do not go EXACTLY by what people tell you, learn for yourself.

If one person is wrong then tells someone else, who doesnt both to think through it and blindly beleives then tells someone else - thats where confusion comes in along. With beleiving in false information which can hold us back or colour our vision or perception.
Old 19-09-2011, 02:44 AM
VesicaPhoenix11

Divine Complement, Twin Flames

Only place I have seen this theory is in the link - though oddly enough I met my tf 16 years ago and have recognized him as such for at least 8 years when I gave him the name "twinner."

Where does any theory come from? Inside some one at some time.
Old 19-09-2011, 04:49 AM
VesicaPhoenix11

Post DNA Double Helix & Twin Flames ~ Sleepy Random Thought

Earlier today I was reading the multidimensional site explanation of the Twin Flame and I noticed it actually seems as if it is rare for both of the twins to incarnate to the 3rd dimension in the same life time. One often stays on the 5th dimension in the lightbody in order to act as an anchor of sorts, so the other has an active connection to follow back to the 5th. Interesting. Though occasionally both incarnate at the same time, just not as often as I had thought from reading this forum.

Then this evening I was brushing up on my basic neuroscience for a class I have starting on Wednesday and had a random thought.

The double helix strands that compose DNA could be a physical representation of the twin flame. The strands are bonded to each other in base sequences, exactly polar opposite one another - but they can come apart and have to come apart to encode mRNA to produce amino acids to initiate physical processes... also interesting.

Old 20-09-2011, 12:55 AM
bluejay

Wow twin souls....so that would mean age doesn't matter? And are twin souls suppossed to always be romantically connected or could they come together for some other reason? And where does the concept of evil twin good twin fall into this?
Old 20-09-2011, 12:56 AM
bluejay

Question Very interesting

double posted sorry

Last edited by bluejay : 20-09-2011 at 12:59 AM. Reason: double post need to delete it
Old 20-09-2011, 04:46 AM
MochaSwirl

You may be interested in reading Plato's The Symposium if you're into myth. There is one section in which the poet Aristophanes describes the twin flame concept. Zeus basically divides the androgynous soul into separate halves before sending them into incarnation.
Old 20-09-2011, 06:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by VesicaPhoenix11
Earlier today I was reading the multidimensional site explanation of the Twin Flame and I noticed it actually seems as if it is rare for both of the twins to incarnate to the 3rd dimension in the same life time. One often stays on the 5th dimension in the lightbody in order to act as an anchor of sorts, so the other has an active connection to follow back to the 5th. Interesting. Though occasionally both incarnate at the same time, just not as often as I had thought from reading this forum.

Then this evening I was brushing up on my basic neuroscience for a class I have starting on Wednesday and had a random thought.

The double helix strands that compose DNA could be a physical representation of the twin flame. The strands are bonded to each other in base sequences, exactly polar opposite one another - but they can come apart and have to come apart to encode mRNA to produce amino acids to initiate physical processes... also interesting.

That is my current favourite website and how I see the matter.

Yes, its rare if not ever, that your twin flame will incarnate with you. Its job is to aid you from above, so to speak.

TF is NOT a romance! Its not lust, sex, physical attachment/attraction. Its way beyond any of that. I beleive its called Unconditional love on this website. Its a bond of the soul, not body and such is how you feel it.

I hate the way its seems to get cheapened into teen girly obsession scream of 'ohhh!'!

BLUEJAY : There no 'evil' in this and is a human conception. The TF is you in your truest form. Though you are not 'half' of one soul. You are each full souls, just the same one but with out the limitation of the lower planes:)
Old 20-09-2011, 08:47 AM
Anna

Angel1

I agree it's a bond of the soul but where the two twins do incarnate at the same time there is bound to be a joining of the bodies too. I'm not quite sure what you see as being wrong with that. It's natural where there is love at the heart of it, not cheap.

LOL
Anna
x
Old 20-09-2011, 09:32 AM
Neville

As far as I understand , Twin flames and Soulmates are two distinct entities.

Soulmate is virtually another you in a different body such is the extent to which you gel.

A Twin flame however is almost an opposite, a counter to you in that they help you grow by presenting challenges . At times they seem to be the opposite of you like fire to ice, emotion to serenity... Over the years of companionship with a twin flame you teach one another because initially you are in some respects poles apart.