Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-08-2018, 05:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillity
My husband died just over a week ago and I really thought I might feel him around me. I could feel his mother when she passed. I could hear her voice and even speak to her but with my beloved husband there's nothing. We were married for 47 years. Nothing can ever be the same again for me. I have spoken to him and cried a lot for him but still there's nothing not even a little sign that he can hear me. When he died I told him I'd be alright and that he didn't have to worry about me. He went peacefully but a he was a little reluctant to part. I had to tell him it was ok.

Jillity - I am so very sorry for your loss of your husband of 47 years. I can't imagine losing my spouse. The pain must be unimaginable. I wish that I could say time heals all wounds, but that's an empty cliche. I do believe as we keep our passed loved ones in our thoughts, prayers and talk to them in our own unique and private way - they can hear us. Again, my heart goes out to you Jillity. Thank you for sharing. I hope that you have family and friends that can support you during this very sad and trying time in your life.
Old 10-09-2018, 02:45 AM
Experiencer

I believe that those who have gone on are aware to a certain degree what is going on and sometimes they appear to us in dream or in a ghost form. They appear to some more than others. Why this is I don't know. I don't know if they make the decision to communicate to us in dreams or in ghost form or whether that decision is made by a higher entity.
Old 10-09-2018, 03:37 PM
Administrator
Hello

Those that have passed can set off alarms turn on and off a tv or radio. I once had a phone call come in from someone where the phone line had been cut off. This pre dates the answering machine or call display ext. It was a call for help, with a name and address given, so I passed it along to the authorities.

It was a few days later that I got a call back to say "pranks can lead to charges" as that house was abandoned and the owner of it passed, there is no active phone in the house.

When it comes to making changes in the house, renovations, at times are noted by those that lived and loved the house. They at times feel that something is done they do not care for or feel they still have a say. At times its best to ask permissions to make changes to a home.

I had that with my home two woman that loved the house are still visitors at times here. One loved the roses that were planted here when the house was built in 1980 so I keep them well. The other woman had a passion for "wall paper" so when I came to find some rather "loud" paper under the paint in the kitchen I kept some of it and made a picture memory of it.

Lynn
Old 11-09-2018, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
When it comes to making changes in the house, renovations, at times are noted by those that lived and loved the house. They at times feel that something is done they do not care for or feel they still have a say. At times its best to ask permissions to make changes to a home.

Hi Lynn. Thanks for commenting on this thread. I believe you're right on when you say one should ask permission from a deceased one before making any changes to his/her home. My father-in-law would never, ever throw any paint out and for us to discuss getting rid of all the paint cans in the house likely stirred him and so he sounded the truck alarm. We heard him loud and clear!
Old 23-09-2018, 03:09 AM
Ascender
Abraham talks about the story when. Ester could sense her dead spouses energy around. She said "but it id like I want to have him actually talk to me."

Later on she went to a hotel room and a black bird like a Mina bird was on the balcony outside. It said "Can you hear me now?" Over abed over....so neat!
Old 23-09-2018, 03:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Just got me wondering just how capable humans are of trying to communicate with their still living loved ones.

I personally dont think they are around often but I only say that based on my own experiences with passed over family.

eg I used to often experienced my passed over pet cat but I only experienced my deceased uncle once about 10 years after his death (he died young and tragically), it was like he'd only just managed to get here and he was like trying to catch up with all the family (maybe it was cause he died in a sudden accident he couldnt visit earlier?? it may of been harder to heal from that and accept his death??)

but with my grandfather.. both me and my sister experienced him in the same night 3 days after his death and not since

I havent experienced any of my other family members of this lifetime after their deaths so just dont think they are commonly about, well not with me anyway.

as an interesting sidenote to this topic of passed over ones visiting. I had a visit from someone who was my son Nathaniel from another lifetime who was in awe of our things here, he was from around 15th-17th centuary and was in awe at our beds lol, his bed was stuffed with straw and he was able to experience my bed here. He came and lay in bed with me. (i guess in those times families probably often shared beds, it wasnt weird for him to get into bed with me). I didnt remember him till I met him again. Another time I possibly had my italian???? mother from another past life visit she called me by a past life name and just stood there stroking my head. So anyway, we not just occassionally get our passed away loved ones from this life visit but also at times others too.
Old 23-09-2018, 07:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by baronesslucy
I believe that those who have gone on are aware to a certain degree what is going on and sometimes they appear to us in dream or in a ghost form. They appear to some more than others. Why this is I don't know. I don't know if they make the decision to communicate to us in dreams or in ghost form or whether that decision is made by a higher entity.

I agree baronesslucy. After my grandmother died she appeared to me in what I thought was a lucid dream one morning. She was vividly glowing with yellow and white light all around her and was at the foot of my bed.
Old 23-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeSpirit
Abraham talks about the story when. Ester could sense her dead spouses energy around. She said "but it id like I want to have him actually talk to me."

Later on she went to a hotel room and a black bird like a Mina bird was on the balcony outside. It said "Can you hear me now?" Over abed over....so neat!

That is neat CreativeSpirit. Black birds are know in folklore to be messenger birds from the dead. Love it!
Old 23-09-2018, 07:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I personally dont think they are around often but I only say that based on my own experiences with passed over family.

eg I used to often experienced my passed over pet cat but I only experienced my deceased uncle once about 10 years after his death (he died young and tragically), it was like he'd only just managed to get here and he was like trying to catch up with all the family (maybe it was cause he died in a sudden accident he couldnt visit earlier?? it may of been harder to heal from that and accept his death??)

but with my grandfather.. both me and my sister experienced him in the same night 3 days after his death and not since

I havent experienced any of my other family members of this lifetime after their deaths so just dont think they are commonly about, well not with me anyway.

as an interesting sidenote to this topic of passed over ones visiting. I had a visit from someone who was my son Nathaniel from another lifetime who was in awe of our things here, he was from around 15th-17th centuary and was in awe at our beds lol, his bed was stuffed with straw and he was able to experience my bed here. He came and lay in bed with me. (i guess in those times families probably often shared beds, it wasnt weird for him to get into bed with me). I didnt remember him till I met him again. Another time I possibly had my italian???? mother from another past life visit she called me by a past life name and just stood there stroking my head. So anyway, we not just occassionally get our passed away loved ones from this life visit but also at times others too.

sea-dove...You sound like a believer to me with all the experiences you've had. My pet dog came into my bedroom after she died (I could hear her chain collar clinging) and she cuddled up next to me on the bed. Others told me it was my grief making me think I experienced that, but I know what I know.
Old 24-09-2018, 05:23 AM
Administrator
Hello

With pets they do come to us. My eldest Son told me about my Dad (whom passed long before he was born) and told me about a large round dog, that had slime coming from its mouth. My Dad as a boy had a British Bull Dog. Then he said about a small brown dog that was in a picture with my Dad and me, I date to "black and white" photos. So he could not know that dog was brown, that was my childhood dog. Then a small rough fur black dog, that was the one I had after my first dog. Then a cat that was a fur ball, that got you wet when you patted it. That was my Grandma's cat. My Dad had all of them with him on a visit. My Son was 2 ish at the time. He called the man in his room "Spirit".

So yes our pets come to us...it is real. I was in the Reading Room one night on here and a black bunny came and sat on my livingroom floor. It was the bunny of a member that had passed a bit ago.

So yes you did experience a visit.

Lynn