Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Deactivated Account

SandybytheSea,

Thank you for the suggestion to " ALWAYS chat about it now " and for the info on the tapes.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-12-2010, 12:03 PM
mac

SbS

Don't you feel that someone exhibiting a lack of progress is the very one who most needs the offer of help?

Isn't it a 'Catch 22'; situation? If one says the individual hasn't earned the help it needs, how is it ever going to learn to earn it if help is not proffered?

Surely the light needs to be shone if the individual needing the light is ever to see it?
Old 03-12-2010, 12:12 PM
SandybytheSea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
SbS

Don't you feel that someone exhibiting a lack of progress is the very one who most needs the offer of help?

Isn't it a 'Catch 22'; situation? If one says the individual hasn't earned the help it needs, how is it ever going to learn to earn it if help is not proffered?

Surely the light needs to be shone if the individual needing the light is ever to see it?

Absolutely Mac. But there IS always help. The person needing it has only to be ready to accept it. A good psychic rescuer will always communicate with the lost soul and suggest to them that they turn and "look for the light", and when they do so, they will always find it there, waiting for them. But first they have to look.

That's on the other side, but here in our earthly realms we can also offer an opportunity for others to raise their consciousness, AND accept any opportunity to raise our own. That's why I suggested to Dream Angel to talk about these things with others - we don't have to know all the answers, we just need to start raising consciousness.

Sometimes it seems like a waste of time - you come up against a brick wall and think your efforts are in vain, but effort is never in vain. We can plant acorns, but we don't need to stand around for 50 years and see if they grow. All we can do is plant them, then walk away. If only one takes root, we've achieved something worthwhile.

I'm grateful for the many opportunities I had throughout my life to have an acorn planted in my little brain. Comments that seemed inconsequential at the time took root and grew into light bulbs (if you'll excuse the mixed metaphor, lol) Everything we are today, we are because of something we were told, read, witnessed, overheard or discussed, and it started a process that led us to want to know more.

Keep talking, everyone!
Old 03-12-2010, 12:26 PM
mac

"Absolutely Mac. But there IS always help." This is what I've always understood, always passed on to others.

I failed to include the sentence ending the paragraph before the main piece, which said: "At the level I am talking about I regret to say the soul will not have earned any help and so it will not be forthcoming."

Perhaps it's just me who's over-concerned but who will counsel the 'errant' individual if help is not forthcoming?
Old 03-12-2010, 12:55 PM
SandybytheSea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Perhaps it's just me who's over-concerned but who will counsel the 'errant' individual if help is not forthcoming?

Mac, if God isn't concerned, then perhaps we needn't be, either.

I'm sure everything is in order, everyone is where they need to be, and God is in her heaven and making quite sure that every single soul has help available!
Old 03-12-2010, 01:00 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandybytheSea
Mac, if God isn't concerned, then perhaps we needn't be, either.

I'm sure everything is in order, everyone is where they need to be, and God is in her heaven and making quite sure that every single soul has help available!

agreed - she's got everything sorted - concern not necessary!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Is it possible to communicate with someone on the Other Side, even if this person /spirit didn't believe in this type of communication being possible in the first place ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx
Just because a person has passed over does not mean their beliefs have changed, or their stubbornness of mind. Often times if a person believes something strongly enough it will endure even after they pass and continue to hinder their activities of spirit. If it is a belief which was held simply from the absence of knowledge or understanding, then it is their desires and emotional intentions which will illuminate ways forward in producing what it is they seek. So then their desire and love to connect and present themselves to their loved ones will be met with assistance from others who will reveal to them ways to achieve this. This is if their assistance is accepted. The desire must first be expressed by an individual before a means to fulfil such a desire is presented to them by those who hold the knowledge.

For those on the planet who desire to connect with their loved one can do so only if the soul in question is willing to allow others to reach them. It may be so that they wish not to be contacted or connected with by anyone else living, and so remain beyond reach. Yet on the most part those who are blessed with loving bonds between one another will always retain an inseparable connection beyond all time and space. Even if one or both individuals do not believe in communication beyond the bridge of flowers, it is the loving bond between them which enables thoughts and feelings to transcend time and space.

At this time.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 04-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Sparrow, I had to smile at your choice of words " their stubbornness of mind "

back shortly with the rest of my reply ~

Expect Miracles !

Old 04-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Deactivated Account

I believe the willingness to communicate is there, it is just that I am not sure they know how ....

there is comfort in your words ~
" Yet on the most part those who are blessed with loving bonds between one another will always retain an inseparable connection beyond all time and space. Even if one or both individuals do not believe in communication beyond the bridge of flowers, it is the loving bond between them which enables thoughts and feelings to transcend time and space. "

what a beautiful expression ! " beyond the bridge of flowers "

thank you dear Sparrow

Expect Miracles !