Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-11-2010, 10:16 PM
LightFilledHeart

Messages from beyond the veil...

My friend called today. She lost her husband about a month ago and is in a very emotional state, heart-lines suffering tremendously at the loss of the physical manifestation of her beloved. I too lost a spouse to death, so I can well understand what she's going through. During the course of our conversation, we discussed how grief, shock and trauma can prevent the loved one who has crossed over from getting messages through to the one left behind. It is too dense a vibration for them to be able to penetrate. My friend got messages from my beloved after he crossed when I could not, and now I am getting messages from HERS while SHE cannot...! Today, after speaking with her and offering my love and support, I asked him to show me what more
I could do. He clearly showed me a mental picture of a check made out in her name for $500. I immediately made the check out, tucked it in a note to her, and told her he had instructed me to send it, and that I hoped it helped in some small way. I made sure she knew it was a gift, not a loan, and that she was to use it in whatever way she saw fit. She helped me when I was in this position years ago...... now her husband is reaching across with a message from beyond to show me how best to help her.
Old 21-11-2010, 10:18 PM
Ascender
A beautiful post........and what a wonderful friend you are LightFilledheart. (hug)

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 21-11-2010, 11:11 PM
eraser

I too, came into some extra money the last couple of years. I've enjoyed being able to gift friends when I know they're suffering financial hardship.
Old 21-11-2010, 11:11 PM
JanG

How wonderful, she is so lucky to have such a good friend.
Old 22-11-2010, 12:06 AM
Master
yes, she is lucky, and perhaps he is aware of something in her not too distant future that will be a cost, in which case, she might well be able to see what a blessing this truly is, that money might be the thing she needs to do something...ive had that happen myself...
Old 22-11-2010, 03:46 PM
LightFilledHeart

Thank you everyone, for your beautiful responses. It is indedd a good feeling to have an extra nickel and be able to offer help to a friend in need. I went without for so long and struggled financially after my husband's death. People stepped forth to help me... some I knew, others total strangers with kindness and compassion in their hearts! It was such a blessing and gave me so much uplift... if paying that forward now can give the same level of comfort and uplift to another, that's all to the good.

I find it very interesting that SHE could get messages from my late husband after he crossed when I could not, and now I'm able to connect with HER husband quite easily! It must have to do with that huge wall of grief I alluded to in my other post. The closer you are to the person and the greater your grief and pain, the more difficult it is to make contact. In the ensuing years since my grief has lifted somewhat (though I still love and miss him every day), I've had some fulfilling and comforting messages and communiques from my late husband, which would seem to underline my theory of why it's easier for those less attached to commune with those across the proverbial veil... do you think?
Old 22-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Thank you everyone, for your beautiful responses. It is indedd a good feeling to have an extra nickel and be able to offer help to a friend in need. I went without for so long and struggled financially after my husband's death. People stepped forth to help me... some I knew, others total strangers with kindness and compassion in their hearts! It was such a blessing and gave me so much uplift... if paying that forward now can give the same level of comfort and uplift to another, that's all to the good.

I find it very interesting that SHE could get messages from my late husband after he crossed when I could not, and now I'm able to connect with HER husband quite easily! It must have to do with that huge wall of grief I alluded to in my other post. The closer you are to the person and the greater your grief and pain, the more difficult it is to make contact. In the ensuing years since my grief has lifted somewhat (though I still love and miss him every day), I've had some fulfilling and comforting messages and communiques from my late husband, which would seem to underline my theory of why it's easier for those less attached to commune with those across the proverbial veil... do you think?

i agree, attachment can be a stumbling block, or even a wall, that is often overlooked...
Old 22-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Summerland

I too, had the wonderful opportunity to help someone who is a friend. She was going to school to be a nurse, had a child at home and a less than supportive husband (in any way). She had paid to take her boards in the state capital, but he would not give her the gas money to get there. I never have money to spare for ANYTHING, but this I knew I had to do. I made her promise not to tell anyone and it weas on the condition that she understood that it was a gift and an investment in her future.
Once she did start recently begin working at our hospital, she did tell, but I downplay it. I mean how on Earth could I let her miss that opportunity and live with myself ? It was so important to her and her future. And I suppose that it was a bit selfish on my part as it made me feel so great to enable her to reach her dream. I have said to her many times that it was the most important investment that I had ever made. It is amazing how such a small thing can make you feel so worthwhile and to know that there is a purpose to everything. Not to mention how we are all connected to each other.