Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-10-2018, 03:48 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
What magic is it doing for you?

In my view the transcendent state is an inclusive way of living and being. The balance I speak of is a deep grounded peace with myself as I am, but I also see that part of this peace and my experience, is greater happiness and compassion, greater creativity and intelligence, better health, greater peace and balance in life, a more developed personality, warmer/connected relationships, and more success outside of myself reflecting all this into life itself. So for me there is no dominant aspect to the nature of what I experience as myself and life. The deeper I go into peace, the less I need bliss and freedom as my "process dancing with itself", but rather, I can dance in any or all of it as I choose, depending on what stream is before me. At the core of myself I would say I am emptiness dancing.. To me its like being set free and liberated to walk any stream you have realized and awakened to know as your truth. The overall balance I speak of in all this is simply taking care of myself.

How do you determine that bliss and silence will become the dominant part of ones experience if your not there experiencing it yet to know this?

its more common for people to get into the space of silence. some move into both aspects. that being bliss and silence. some are not interested into opening to both. thats their choice or all they can see at that time. or have brief experinces of such but it doesn't take hold.

some others never open to either. by not pursuing it or it not opening itself on its own.

where ever you are on that is up to you. or whatever the reason may be.

i said it becomes ones dominant experince in the context of somebody opening to it and it sticking. once it sticks it will dissolve and put to sleep the mind and emotional body effortlessly. that is its teaching. in doing so it makes things into itself. therefore over time becoming the dominant part of ones experince.

the magic is its not me doing anything. i am only an opening for it to express. that expression is the same for everybody whom opens to it. that is the flooding of the body through the nervous system of great joy or some refer to as love or bliss. in addition a deep silence in the mind.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 18-10-2018, 03:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
its more common for people to get into the space of silence. some move into both aspects. that being bliss and silence. some are not interested into opening to both. thats their choice or all they can see at that time. or have brief experinces of such but it doesn't take hold.

some others never open to either. by not pursuing it or it not opening itself on its own.

where ever you are on that is up to you. or whatever the reason may be.

i said it becomes ones dominant experince in the context of somebody opening to it.

Its not always choice running. Often it is governed by ones predominant processing style and experience as it unfolds for them. That being said, any experience can be awakened for anyone anywhere on the spectrum of how we as humans can experience ourselves.

We are each unique individuals, experiencing ourselves uniquely, so your experience is the way you are doing it, mine through peace at the core of self is my way. I don't say I wont ever not experience the bliss, potentially I can, but I suspect making peace first has allowed for me to be clear to experience whatever I will as my true nature, without blocks in my way for the transcendent state. Some use the bliss to burn the old, I could potentially use it without obstructions...:)
Old 18-10-2018, 03:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
As a beginner you will have experiences of bliss, clarity or non-conceptuality,which will mask the face of your true nature. So if you free it from this shell of attachment-to-experience, and lay bare the actual face of rigpa, then wisdom will shine out from within. There is a saying:

The more it is disrupted,
The better the meditation of a yogin.
The further it has to drop,
The greater the force of a waterfall.

So, "Stillness and bliss, clarity and thinking: disrupt them, again and again," Meditative experiences of stillness, bliss, or clarity will obscure the rigpa when they arise, and so they must be disrupted.

“How to disrupt them?” you might ask. Whenever experiences of stillness, bliss or clarity arise, or feelings of joy, glee or delight, you must pulverize your shell of attachment to experience, shattering it as if by a bolt of lightning, with the forceful sound of ‘phat!’ which is the combination of ‘pha’, the syllable of skilful means that concentrates and gathers and ‘ṭa’, the syllable of prajna which cuts through.

Dzogchen: Heart Essence of the Great Perfection by The Dalai Lama pages 74-75

There is great wisdom in this-says my wise self.:)
Old 18-10-2018, 04:06 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Its not always choice running. Often it is governed by ones predominant processing style and experience as it unfolds for them. That being said, any experience can be awakened for anyone anywhere on the spectrum of how we as humans can experience ourselves.

We are each unique individuals, experiencing ourselves uniquely, so your experience is the way you are doing it, mine through peace at the core of self is my way. I don't say I wont ever not experience the bliss, potentially I can, but I suspect making peace first has allowed for me to be clear to experience whatever I will as my true nature, without blocks in my way for the transcendent state. Some use the bliss to burn the old, I could potentially use it without obstructions...:)

most people open to silence first. yes. how things unfold is unique. the only thing that is the same for all is the two aspects one may open to.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 18-10-2018, 10:33 AM
Master
Quote:
most people open to silence first. yes. how things unfold is unique. the only thing that is the same for all is the two aspects one may open to.

How do you relate this silence people open to first? Do you mean meditation and the silence people find this way?
I don't see that most people open to silence first. People open in all manner of ways to clear obstructions and release and free up their inner world to expand and connect to new ways of being.

When you say. "The only thing that is the same for all is the two aspects one may open too" What do you mean? What two aspects do you see that everyone opens too is the same?
Old 18-10-2018, 11:55 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
How do you relate this silence people open to first? Do you mean meditation and the silence people find this way?
I don't see that most people open to silence first. People open in all manner of ways to clear obstructions and release and free up their inner world to expand and connect to new ways of being.

When you say. "The only thing that is the same for all is the two aspects one may open too" What do you mean? What two aspects do you see that everyone opens too is the same?

by the numbers most people open to silence first. far less open to bliss first.

we already discussed throroughly the two aspects of the divine. bliss and silence. no reason to keep beating a dead horse.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 18-10-2018, 01:19 PM
Master
Good stuff running.

Thank you :)
Old 20-10-2018, 01:03 PM
Master
Quote:
by the numbers most people open to silence first. far less open to bliss first.

we already discussed throroughly the two aspects of the divine. bliss and silence. no reason to keep beating a dead horse.

A dead horse of course is part of the divine. I meant why only two, when everything is part of the divine.

Some people open without silence or bliss is what I am putting too. Some people open through activation, pain or suffering, challenges, changes, all kinds of things and reasons.
Old 20-10-2018, 08:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
A dead horse of course is part of the divine. I meant why only two, when everything is part of the divine.

Some people open without silence or bliss is what I am putting too. Some people open through activation, pain or suffering, challenges, changes, all kinds of things and reasons.

a dead horse because your missing the point. or on a much different path. bliss and silence is not a practice but an outcome that is the only non changing thing. of course what is is a part of things. before bliss and silence and after bliss and silence there is a what is. what opens one up to bliss and silence could involve anything such as pain, suffering, challenges, changed, reasons you just mentioned.

Wherever I May Roam