Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 04-08-2018, 07:44 AM
Pathfinder
Spiritual guides ... ?

Hi, mates! There are many articles, stating that we have spiritual guides, .; do you agree & do you have personal experience with these?
Old 06-09-2018, 09:53 PM
Master

I have scene and been helped by my angels
Old 07-09-2018, 03:37 AM
Master
I have lots of guides and lots of personal experiences with them.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 07-09-2018, 09:53 PM
Administrator
Yes I know who my guide is he has been with me since birth,and as a medium I speak to him often

Namaste
Old 09-09-2018, 07:28 AM
Deactivated Account

I don't believe we are born with guides but rather that through spiritual practice we gain allies who walk with us on our journey.
Old 09-09-2018, 11:53 PM
Experiencer

Each person in this life has spiritual guidance which may or may include a human being. Sometimes we have thoughts that we are guided to act upon thus avoiding a bad situation or accident. Other times a human being is there to guide us away from a dangerous or bad situation. Sometimes this human being has helped us in a bad situation. Sometimes this person has help us thru a difficult emotional time.

I was in a situation where I got into a elevator with a group of people who were angry at a situation involving the company that I worked for. One person was angry about some document he received. I instantly regretted getting into the elevator with them, fearing that I would be attacked or assaulted as this group was very angry, especially the guy who had a document which made him look bad (I will leave it at that). He looked like he was in a state of rage which really scared me.

I remember closing my eyes and seeing the face of my deceased grandmother who said that when the elevator opened to get out immediately. When the door opened unexpectedly I heard her voice said, "Get Out Now." I felt like she pushed me out the door. I hadn't pushed the elevator to get off on the 2nd floor of the building. I was at a window where I could see these individuals leaving (I could hear one of them yelling and carrying on). I closed my eyes and I saw my grandmother's face who told me to wait 5 minutes before exiting the building and not to leave the floor that I was on. I would be safe if I did exactly what she said. When I walked out, I had no fear as I felt my grandmother presence with me.

Last edited by baronesslucy : 09-09-2018 at 11:55 PM. Reason: spelling error