Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-03-2018, 06:55 AM
Knower

Tarot reading or meditation to find out who someone was in my past life?

I met someone last year let's call him M that I had pretty strong feelings for; the feelings wern't necessarily romantic or non romantic; not exactly sexual or not sexual, but strange and strong. They were hard to explain and he said the same to me without me mentioning this but maybe put in a more wonderous way. We were in the same place same time randomly when we met where he came to me as a stranger while I was turned away asking me to help him with something. We had alot of weird happenings the short time I knew him. At first I didn't care much for him other than feelings a strange familiarity and a star in his eyes in that first moment that I looked into them which drew me to agree to see him in the first place or discomfort with how strong his energy was. In the first hour I got to know him I saw him for a moment look very different. He's a short haired guy I was walking with him and turned to him and saw him with longer hair as if a vision. Strange. I was planning on not seeing the guy again because I honestly saw him as a bit of a distraction but I had a dream the night after ignoring him for a bit we were sailing on the same ship at sea and when I went to be alone he was there in a dark room calling in both my voice, his voice, and a higher voice "come back to me." Also I had dreams of his childhood right away which were disturbing which I awoke from confused as I had no feelings for the guy at the time and wondered why that happened. I started hanging out with him more after those strange dreams pretty reluctantly but after a couple weeks in which neither of us seemed to have any plan but just to sit and talk. he had to leave the state as did I within 2 days of eachotehr but one of the last things he said to me was "May we meet again in the next life"...something a guy like him wouldn't normally say, so maybe he was just trying to play off of the time I said I believe in life beyond death. I had moreso the feeling he was from a previous life and I'd never see him again. Anywho that ended quick, but later I ran into a guy on the street who maybe had a screw loose who said to me "hey do i know you??? Wheres that boy I always see you with. You've been with him for years"(i'd only lived in that city for a month.) I asked him to describe, very curious..He described this guy (M) in detail visually only difference was his hair was long....puzzled. I'd never seen this man i met on the street before but he felt a bit familiar as well; like past acquaintance familiar... Anywho I feel this guy (M) was from a past life and we'd known eachother well.

..but anyway does anyone know how to do a tarot spread or meditation visualization on who he was? I can't tell if it was bad or good but the experience is haunting me a bit as I could feel a strange almost dark presence in his energy field that I can't quite put my finger on, something that felt only how I could explain was an energy of death; and not a free and loving passed soul maybe a tortured deceased person that was with him all the time.
Old 01-03-2018, 03:08 PM
Master

There are some guided self hypnosis past life regression files to take one back to a life they shared with some one , if one did share that life . I know D ick Sutphen , Barry Knonkof ( not sure of his name ), and others , made some . pm me for a link as forum rules wont let me post links to sites selling stuff . amazon has some of there work as well . On tarot spreads , there in some books and on web sites .

p.m. I did find this , 1 of many there easy to find with a search .

http://psychiclibrary.com/beyondBook...-tarot-spread/
Old 01-03-2018, 03:41 PM
Knower

Thanks yeah sorry, not trying to be lazy about searching for myself...I never tried it and am mostly looking for something that someone has tried with success. :P Will try that spread.
Old 01-03-2018, 08:41 PM
Master

I would try one of the guided self hypnosis files where you can chose the past life . There are some on you tube .

p.s. Konokof site is potentials unlimited (dot) com
Old 04-03-2018, 03:22 PM
Master

I'll bump it back up for you. Maybe someone will give you the help you desire.
Old 04-03-2018, 04:36 PM
Master

This forum does have a divination /tarot sec. you might re post this there .
Old 04-03-2018, 05:30 PM
Master

Good idea desert rat. I hadn't thought of that.