Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 26-09-2012, 05:36 AM
Guide
Cool High pitched tone in ear?

Is anyone else experiencing this? I have had this all my life, it comes and goes it is very high pitched and it can last a few seconds or about a minute. I have been getting this alot recently more than ever before. I asked a few people if they got it and to my surprise they said no. I thought everyone got this, i thought it was normal. It doesnt hurt or cause me any problems, anyway i had read that it could be psychic communication. Just wondered if anyone knew anything?
Old 26-09-2012, 06:13 AM
Henri77

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...+in+the+ea rs

very common phenomena, see this discussion
Old 26-09-2012, 06:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha
Is anyone else experiencing this? I have had this all my life, it comes and goes it is very high pitched and it can last a few seconds or about a minute. I have been getting this alot recently more than ever before. I asked a few people if they got it and to my surprise they said no. I thought everyone got this, i thought it was normal. It doesnt hurt or cause me any problems, anyway i had read that it could be psychic communication. Just wondered if anyone knew anything?

I had it all my life too. I think the stories about it are bogus though.
Old 26-09-2012, 09:00 AM
Master

I think it'd be the inner sound current, as each time we tune in we can hear it. For me it has risen more recently as my frequency went up, I hear a higher sound then before. There are many different names for it, the golden thread, inner sound current, etc.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 26-09-2012, 09:27 AM
angelwhispers

Yes i also have had this all my life.
Old 26-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Serenity Bear

It can be both physical and spiritual.

Physical - Tinnitus or just hearing electricity running through the walls. If it becomes annoying see the Dr for a check up.

Spiritual - Spirit use high pitch whistles to tune in the ears for clairaudience.
Old 26-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Henri77

I typically hear more than one subtle whistling tone or a louder short one when spirit is contacting me with a message.
Occasionally a deeper tone as well.
Old 27-09-2012, 08:04 AM
Administrator

If you have ruled out anything physical then its more than likely spirit trying to tune into your vibration, as spirit are on a higher vibration than us

Namaste
Old 28-09-2012, 02:45 AM
Master
samantha... I listen to non-physical sounds like this as a central part of my meditation practice.

Here's a thread about the Inner Sound Current:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3703

Xan

Old 28-09-2012, 04:15 AM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha
IMO it is Tinnitus, many people get it as they grow older.
I don't think it is an inner sound current for the simple reason that it has a high pitch and that is annoying. The global and universal sounds are all in a relatively low range AFAIK. Shumann resonances (6 to 50Hz), Solfeggio harmonic frequencies (all below 1000Hz), the sound of the sun (152Hz IIRC) which was once on the European space exploration website.
This is quite different to tinnitus noise which I estimate to be from 6000 Hz up.

Have you ever heard someone singing or chanting OM in a high pitched voice?
Why not? I think it is because long high pitched tones become irritating. I don't think that natural sounds with significance to us would have trying characteristics.