Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 27-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Chloe1991

Terrifying Experience

Last night- around 8pm- my boyfriend and I decided to go for a little walk near to Parbold Hill- a famous walking area near to where we live.
As it was pitch black, we decided not to actually follow the path down the hill and towards the river, instead we would just walk along the main road and watch the animals etc in the fields. The road was quite quiet with only a few cars going past every few minutes. As we were walking along the road and were talking, I began to feel as though we were walking towards something not so nice. Just as I was about to ask my boyfriend if we could turn back, he suddenly said "Shall we go back to the car now?" (both of us are very sensitive to spirit)
As we walked away, I immediately started to feel panicked and couldnt breathe. I truly felt that something evil was following us and even though we were on an open road, I suddenly felt very claustrophobic. I kept looking at my boyfriend but he was just looking forward and walking. Then I couldnt fight the urge any longer... I stopped and turned around and my boyfriend grabbed me and said "Dont stop, I can feel it too. We're ok, I can see the car"
All I had seen was a black mass but it terrified me to the core and it was like pure evil, so I burst into tears and ran to the car. My boyfriend chased after me and we quickly drove away with me shaking and crying hysterically. He was trying to tell me to calm down and was acting quite calm himself, then I said to him "It's in the car with us" and just as I was saying it, we nearly crashed into another car and ended up spinning onto the other side of the road and facing oncoming traffic.
My boyfriend was still trying to calm me down as we could still feel this mass surrounding us, so we both recited the Lords Prayer and any other prayers that we could think of and finally we felt the energy begin to leave.
All the way home, he kept talking to me about lots of funny and nice things to keep my mind off of it. But needless to say, I will never return there ever again. I just wish I knew who it is was or why they are there.
Old 27-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Knower
Color parbold

omg chloe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, my heart is beating so fast ,, u both must have been terrified ,,,u must be both very sensitive as u say ,,,, the fear u must have felt in the car even b4 the spin must so scarey ,,, let us know if u find any history to the area/spot u were in ,,,, be interesting to know if anyone on here can tell u who it was ,,,, protect and ground yourselves cheers jazz ,,love lite and rainbows
Old 27-02-2012, 07:37 PM
Master
Too bad you didn't think to recite the Lord's prayer or command it to leave when you first felt it. In all emergencies, it doesn't pay to panic. Easy to say hard to do.

Old 28-02-2012, 12:39 PM
Chloe1991

I have tried having a look at the history but do far haven't found anything so may just go to the library and see if I can find anything there, and I will let you know if I do!

I know, panicking was the worst thing i could have done, but in a way I'm going to try and take it as a learning curve to teach my how to best react if I ever find myself in that situation again! However last night, I woke up around 3am cos I could feel it again so I recited the Lords Prayer again and was in the middle of texting my bf to tell him when he phoned me to say that he had felt it too :-/ so we smudged both of our houses today and hopefully that will help to keep whatever it is away from us
Old 28-02-2012, 02:14 PM
pgrundy

Could it be

...from inside you? What I mean is, when a person starts down a spiritual path, often the first task put before that person is to confront one's own Shadow, and that is often primal fear of the unknown.

It is no small task and I don't say this to make light of it or to imply, "it's all in your head' or anything like that. I'm just thinking since it was still with you at home, it might be yours and your task might be to face and transform it.

All the best to you.
Old 28-02-2012, 03:15 PM
Knower
Thumbs up parbold

ahh bless i hope ur ok ,,,have alook on here how to protect and ground ,,,, im having a bit ov a problem at the moment chloe and i believe its because i have not been doing this recently ,,, cheers
Old 28-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Pegasus

That sounds really scary!! Can you research if anyone else has felt anything in that area? Also can you protect yourself, just in case?

Is this Parbold in Lancs, btw...?
Old 28-02-2012, 10:27 PM
Enya

Try not to speak, think or talk about it, as that focus may feed the fear and maintain a link. Think instead of light, warmth and love.
Old 29-02-2012, 06:39 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
Try not to speak, think or talk about it, as that focus may feed the fear and maintain a link. Think instead of light, warmth and love.

Hey thats why i have always avoided looking at spirit photographs haunted places etc but i really did not know there is a reason behind it! you approved my thoughts
Old 29-02-2012, 08:43 AM
Dragonfhain

OMG! Chloe that is TERRIFYING! I feel for you!