Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 31-12-2006, 08:33 PM
OceanWaves19161

Life energy flow

What does having a strong life energy flow mean? Can anyone tell me by any chance?

Alana:)
Old 01-01-2007, 02:47 PM
multidimensional being

Thats a very good question.

personaly to me when i've said someone has a strong energy. Its based the fact that I sense they have a strong personal energy. This usally means they will work well with spirit in some way when they have learnt to connect to spirit.

But i could also meant that energy flows well around the body. It depends on what the person who said it meant by it i guess.

I hope my babbaling helps
Old 01-01-2007, 08:14 PM
OceanWaves19161

Thanks for that:) Is there a reason some people have a stronger energy than others. Like for example why is it that a medium has a stronger life force energy than say some psychics?
Old 02-01-2007, 11:51 PM
multidimensional being

Personaly i think its varies and has many factors that effect it.
Like how you feel within your self.
How regularly you work with spirit
How open minded you are
How far you are into your spiritual journey

Or you could just be born with a curtain amount and that your lot

Personally tho i know my spiritual energy and my aura increase when i'm working with spirit.

Hope that helps, even if it don't make much sence...lol
Old 04-01-2007, 12:43 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

It has been my experience that the beings we refer to individuals are actually patterns of consciousness.. energy flows through these patterns animating them and presenting the images we recognize as individuals.. through training and discipline we refine these patterns to better shape the energetic expressions of our physical and spiritual existence.. Rather than suggest that someone has more or less energy than another, it may be more appropriate to suggest that someone is more adept at creating "patterns of consciousness" that are more conducive to the free flow of energies.. The appearance might be that they have more energy, but.. it seems to me that it is really that there is more energy flowing through them.. their patterns are less resistent, much like some substances are better at conducting electrical currents than others..

The same energy animates each of us, it is the patterns of our consciousness that determine the flow, volume, and quality of the energy's representation.. the individual image of universal energy.. To the degree that we shape and grow our individual consciousnesses we shape and grow our experiences of living.. at some level, depending on awareness, we recognize that we are animated by the same universal cosmic energies, that we are both individual expressions of that energy and the whole energy at the same time... like the air in the kitchen is the same air as in the bathroom, but they have "individual" qualities.. ( at least i hope they do)..

One of the great shifts in consciousness occurs when we accept as true that we are as much One as we are individual.. i know it's easy to "say" we believe it, but when we accept it as true.. the experience of living becomes an intimate relationship with ALL things.. and, that is radically cool..

Be well..
Old 04-01-2007, 04:05 PM
multidimensional being

Hiya Tzu thays a very good way of looking at it and has reminded me of a few things i had long forgoten. so a big thanks from me.

I look forward to reading some more of you posts

Just goes to show always the teacher always the student
Old 05-01-2007, 03:24 AM
BLAIR2BE

Hi TzuJanLi,
Consider this; that soul manifests an “illusionary” “life” in order for soul to experience and explore self. Manifestation “through” energy? Sure, everything is energy. To expand upon that; is consciousness the brains awareness of soul and IT’s purpose or is consciousness soul’s awareness of self? Sure, soul “shapes” the life that is best for self discovery/awareness; so is “strong energy flow” simply a representation of where one is (where soul is in this “path to self discovery)? And these other “individuals” are REPRESENTATIONS of facets of the path and existence. These representations are needed for soul to gauge/compare/understand the energy around it’s self. So, “we each” have a soul; soul is the “driver” of this life. Soul is “here” for some purpose (I believe to grow, learn, discovery self). As souls we (the soul) manifests this illusionary existence so soul can interact with “other souls” (perspectives) in order to learn and discover self. Thus these “images” are simple manifestations (patterns if you like) that serve a basic purpose. That “life energy flow” isn’t so important to even worry about (how much energy is flowing). Though you make plenty of sense describing the discipline of “creating patterns”. The “individual”, as we know it, is simply a vessel, an illusion that gives soul “tools” to figure out what IT is.
Old 05-01-2007, 02:05 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

BLAIR2BE: Without repeating other of my posts, i think you and i are on the same page, but a slightly different language.. if you know what i mean..

I wrestle with the definitions of "spirit and soul".. currently, i sense that spirit is the interconnected oneness of energies from which we draw upon for this "individual" experience we refer to "life".. Soul, as i sense it, is our individual perspective of Spirit, our "local" experience of a cosmic consciousness..

Now, here's where it gets sticky.. I sense that "Consciousness", the Cosmic variety AND the individual (local) awareness of it, are wholly independent of all other matters related to existence of any kind.. that existence itself is a product of Consciousness.. that "in the beginning there was God", nothing else just "God".. So, now you have "God" the consciousness existing in an infinite and eternal void.. "void" Yin, and "God" Yang.. which between Yin and Yang there is "Energy", in its most pure and basic form.. i have reconciled my own experience to conceptualize "God" as pure consciousness, with all other matters flowing from that consciousness animated by the Energy .. the "God " consciousness, original, singular and pure is also endowed with self-awareness, so.. as a singularity, that original consciousness could only be aware of itself, the great "I AM".. similar to the Hindu myth of the sleeping and waking cycles of Brahman, the original "God" consciousness would expand it awareness of itself to create universes in cycles similar to the Hindu myths.. and reaching it's pinnacle of awareness in any particular cycle, it begins its return to the state of singularity, Oneness..

Being a singularity, the "God" consciousness becomes curious.. and, curiosity, it seems, is the great motivator, but.. anyway, "God", aware that "IT IS" ("I AM"), wonders "what" IT IS.. having no other thing(s) to compare itself to can only compare to itself (which it already knows), so.. in a brilliant moment of creativity, "God" devises a game, a game where it scatters itself into a universe of parts.. parts that are connected to the original "God" consciousness by concealed links we refer to as "Souls", localized self-aware consciousnesses (beings)..

Thoughts create patterns that define the localized self-aware consciousnesses.. but, these patterns need to materialize, need to be animated so they can interact and provide the Singularity with the experience of itself it needs to understand what IT IS.. now, Energy is attracted to these patterns and flows through them adding form, shape and mass as defined by the pattern.. WAHOO!! reality is born and universes appear in increasing cycles of "God's" self-awarenesses.. Now, the singularity, through the "concealed links" of localized self-aware consciousnesses begins to interact with itself.. begins to understand what "IT IS".. it receives feedback through the Soul's aspect of the Spirit.. so, in a sense, we are "God" being "God".. oh, i almost forgot, discard any notions of religious connotations that tend to confine "God" to cultural or ritualistic definitions..

So, at this point, we might do well to consider the "patterns" created by thought and localized consciousness.. and the amounts of energy flowing through those patterns.. what are the effects of greater or lesser flows of energy toward "God's" goal of self-understanding? ultimately, no effect.. it is what it is, and the universe will continue to unfold as it should, regardless of any individual pattern of flow, but.. as a collaborative effort of expanded consciousness and awareness, of greater flows of energy, of more and deeper life experiences, "God's" experience of itself evolves to a higher realization and future cycles of universes might continue to fill the void with more and greater manifestations "God"..

Now, for me personally, i am compelled to discipline and train my thoughts and my physical being to better express "God's" search for self.. to help others attempt this refining of Life experiences, to have more and deeper experiences of Living.. to perpetuate Life to its highest and best potential.. I try to cultivate the vessel so it can better experience the physical aspect of "God".. i try to cultivate my thoughts to shape my pattern in a manner that most benefits "Life".. then, as best as i can, i try to bring cosmic energies through my cultivated pattern to shine as an example to others, to inspire others to join me and others of similar pursuits in a collaborative effort to express "God" as a living tangible being..

WHAT GREAT FUN!!! but, i seem to have made my brain itch with this post, so.. i will take my leave, now.. humble apologies for the rambling nature of my posts..

Be well..
Closed Thread