Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

View Poll Results: What are twin flames exactly?
Romantic feelings mixed with mythology 10 14.71%
Two souls that were cut in half and have to unite again 25 36.76%
Different name for soul mates (people you bonded with in a past life) 6 8.82%
Other.. 27 39.71%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26-02-2018, 02:42 AM
Newbie ;)

I like what Sylvia says that our twin flame stays on the other side. Pretty cute and nice. I have a spirit who's been with me for as long as I can remember who says she's my twin flame. If it's true then it's a nice feeling. During my lowest time in life when I was so depressed I was sitting on the shore of the beach and said to myself how I felt so alone and that nobody cares. She immediately said so very loud "Baby I'm right here with you!!"

It might be relative like you say. I don't know if it's true, but would like to think we have a tf on the other side helping us.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:04 AM
Experiencer
Twin flame is someone who do things and as if having the same gene, same characteristic but chose totally different ways in living their life. It can be a good thing or a bad thing. There is no rule on a book saying that such twin souls should nor must become one again. However be it this way, they look like the same.

Mine is beyond terrible who treated me a part of "her" and wanted at any cost to force the unity that she think is so call appropriate. She went after me and aim to destroy my life and then take over my life and possess my body as if it is her who she thinks, deserves to be me rather than I being me. A ****head that serves right to be crumbled and destroyed, and that's what she got, having demons eating her over and over again. Once she is up again, I will make sure she does not exist.

So it varies in this aspect, but overall there must be that negative that kept them seperated, yet strongly resembles. When souls develop to a certain point, some will seperate into countless identities or spawn. Or, in the case of twins, they are merely the same case at some point but making different choices in life. My twin flame clinging to her past is totally her own fault, whereas I chose not to have her choice, not to be forced to her mold, and fight off her influence.

Personally, depends on case to case base, nothing is a must nor should. If God allows us to not be Him, which is where we come from, then of no right that twins should remain twins in later lifes. The seperation itself only occurs when certain degree of development occurs. Twis in real life and twins in spirit are nothing but phenomenon, therefore depends on ghe case, they can very well live together happily (eg they seperate only because one wanted to be a female snd another a male), getting married, have children, or so, or be a total mess like my case.
Old 04-04-2018, 03:02 AM
Experiencer
indog violet:
Glad you aren't my twin; i'd be devastated by you hahhahaha >,=/
Old 04-04-2018, 11:20 AM
Deactivated Account
Romantic feelings mixed with an overdose of fairytale bullsh#t. There's a reason why I stay clear of anime most of the time, you know.
Old 04-04-2018, 01:44 PM
Master
Bunny

Twin flames are not the same as twin souls to me.

You can have multiple twin flames, and many are formed with past life experiences over time. Thing that i think makes them different from soul mates, is what they call 'the pull' soulmates can have that effect too, but it doesn't seem to be as strong. Often twin flames if they incarnate together, are destined for a specific mission/balance out karma.

Twin souls to me, are indeed, your other half. I believe twin souls incarnate to achieve greater understanding of themselves as a complete person. I believe that twin souls, before they incarnate, agree ahead of time to work on accepting themselves as a whole separate person first, to realize how amazing they are, without the need for another person to support him/her, before meeting up and attempting to grow even more once that challenge has been achieved.

Just my views on it
Old 04-04-2018, 01:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Romantic feelings mixed with an overdose of fairytale bullsh#t. There's a reason why I stay clear of anime most of the time, you know.

This made me laugh. Thank you so much for this. :)

Sometimes the phenomenon CAN get really silly
Old 04-04-2018, 02:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
This made me laugh. Thank you so much for this. :)

Sometimes the phenomenon CAN get really silly

lol. Of course at the same time I also hope it may awaken anyone who's totally engulfed with this tf stuff to unhealthy levels because I'm sure even psychiatrists have more serious business to take care of.
Old 05-04-2018, 02:40 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Hello Kaere,

I didn't say only western women, but mostly western women.
I haven't seen any accounts of non-western women who talk about twin flames, yet I've read about their beliefs about an afterlife, reincarnation, ethical codes and so forth.
But nothing about twin flames. If anyone has, please share..

Thanks for explaining.

I'm a western guy who's been on a twin-flame journey in spirit, just like Miss Hepburn and Voicesst mention. On the other side, chatting daily, supporting one another. She has her own life, fantastically different from my own. The desire to meet each other physically, as outrageously unlikely as it is, drives both of us toward greater heights, spiritually and in our self-confidence. Through this, I've learned not to focus on what I lack (the physical connection), but to be happy for the gifts I have (a telepathic connection).

For me, at least, I'm learning that what comes out of the experience is what you put into it, just like anything else. Even more so, since the TF is a reflection of ourselves. I've also learned to quit trying to fit into a mould, and enjoy the experience as it comes, one step at a time.
Old 06-04-2018, 10:04 AM
Newbie ;)

I am new here. I wanted to speculate. I enjoyed everyones perspective and find them all relevant. I only came to believe in reincarnation recently and with this in mind I would have to say I believe that a person or soul is on a specific personal mission throughout lifetimes which is the same as everyone else's accept at different stages which makes it personal. Accordingly to ones own evolution process, defines in what degree a person will experience soul connection. I think we have specific soul groups we are privy to throughout life lessons and when one is acting in a harmonizing light to the overall objective then soul evolution is progressed and opportunity to have more rewarding soul loving connections are then perceived. However I also believe in Jung archetype ideology which I basically understand as everything we see outside of ourselves is an unconscious projection. I think ebb and flow is prevalent and the idea of loving selflessly is the overall objective. If one gets caught up in what one may hopefull receive when the day of recognition from ones twin soul comes one may be a bit romantically inclined which is a projection of ones anima or animus as Jung has described. This is Eros love and not agape love. Well I am paraphrasing for sure. Thanks for letting me add here. A bit nervous..
Old 06-04-2018, 10:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Vote different name for soul mate.