Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-03-2012, 05:02 PM
zsjuz

I believe that all humans will be reincarneted through their children. So your parents and grandparents will be born again through your children. Maybe in a thousand years or a million. Life is eternal.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Master
Hello Wolf Heart...

I don't know if this will help but my mother who visited recently shared something with me..

She has always - like you - been absolutely terrified of dying... Going thru many surgeries you can imagine the kind of stress she was always under!

She told me she developed an unexplainable fever one evening and laying on the couch must have gone unconscious... She told me that she then felt her spirit rise out of her body and she was instantly in some wonderful white light where she felt a kind of peace she can't begin to describe. She said she wasn't concerned about her family, about what had happened to her, about ANYTHING. A peace that passeth understanding you might say.. :)

Ever since then she says she no longer fears dying as she knows that there is nothing to fear beyond this earthly life.

That is saying a lot considering my mom was brought up catholic & doesn't have too many beliefs (that I know of) that fall into the metaphysical category..

I'm so very very happy for her and hope that in sharing this with you, that it might bring you some comfort too.

Blessings on your journey... ♥

Cam/EarthMamma
Old 11-03-2012, 10:24 PM
xebiche

Scared eh?

Most people are, so no worries.

Here is why I am "cured" of the fear of death.

I smoke nn-dmt as well as 5-meo dmt.

There is absolutely no end to consciousness.

Life is increadible and awesome and I love it.

But the conscious dimension is much more beautiful and perfect and amazing.

Dying is better than anything we have on earth.

The only thing that measures in beauty to that which is offered in death, is the potential in a mothers love for her children.

If you have ever truly embraced the joys of maternity. Then you already have a emotional barometer of what awaits you when you retire from your body and into our sister dimension.

If you would like to get through these fears.

Just watch "I Survived, Beyond and Back".
It airs on the Biography channel.
Their storys will calm you and even excite you to the greater Universe of our very existence.
Old 21-03-2012, 12:06 PM
seekerscientist

Overcoming the fear of death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Heart
I am so afraid of death that when I think about it my mind throws itself into flurries, my stomach knots, and I break down into a panic attack.

I've had this fear since I was 13, I am now 23. It haunts me no matter how much I try to ignore and escape it.

I am terrified of the idea of "forever" and I'm also afraid that when I die I won't exist at all. I'm afraid of never seeing my children or my husband again.

So many unknowns, it terrifies me and I don't know what to do to become at peace with the idea of dying.

Wolf Heart,

I also had a fear of death, but I overcame it by studing the subject in detail. The book "Exploring Death: What You Should Know About Dying" by John Joseph Petrovic, c. 2008 may be of help to you. You can look inside it on Amazon.

Seekerscientist