Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-03-2018, 03:43 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal coil
Great post, Emerald! But I'll take it one step further and assert that at least 90% of the people who think they are having a twin flame experience simply are not. Those individuals who embody the twin flame expression actually number very few on this planet. However, this does not make them special, just a little different in their spiritual trajectory.

honestly no one knows with 100% accuracy and especially someone trying to assume what is for another person. What makes you think you are that "all knowing" to even make any claims of anything? You got the proof and full documentation of all soul contracts, the names and exact number of every twin flame there is in existence and their specific roles they are to accomplish and what they will actually accomplish? I wont wait for that because you have nothing.

Feel free to think i am attacking you. Im not but i dont care if you think that.. Anyone who has no conscience to refrain from "asserting" against people they have no idea who they are.. then by all means should expect to have it return upon themselves.

if twin flames even exist at all.. . they most certainly are not doing anything of any real significance.. except for scamming money from the suffering. all it takes is to see whats happening around the world and.. no silly "tf relationship" is saving anything. 99.9% of these people cant even TALK to each other let alone be together. In fact it seems most of "them" are far too obsessed with what the other alleged 'twin flame" is doing/thinking/feeling and idiotic numbers and signs to even have 1 second of thought/concern about another human being that is not the so called "twin flame" in question.

Now that is plentiful in evidence and can easily be found by the millions on any forum, youtube video and blog.

There are over 7 billion people on the planet now.. why would a few hundred or thousand twin flames ever going to possibly help that many people? It is not possible. No matter how much wishful thinking. save the world ego complex and exclusiveness above others these people wrongly believe in.
Old 10-03-2018, 03:48 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
I strangely see your part in all this and you make some great points about a number of things - which I have taken to heart (in a good way - though maybe not at first haha) especially as I was sifting through some of the shadowy stuff.

Really? So i am a good mr a-holer triggermaster5000 even to you? Yea baby! lol i love triggering people. But it is with good intentions.. no matter how harsh or mean i appear to be. But i do wonder what those things were for you.
Old 10-03-2018, 04:57 PM
Master

Awesomeeeeeeeeee posts Emerald and Eternalflame.

I find the only real and truth is the guidance within.

them 'teachers' need to be propped and prop others to gain and profit.

nothing 'twin flame' about it.

The journey is spiritual and leads you to the truth of it within you.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:33 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
honestly no one knows with 100% accuracy and especially someone trying to assume what is for another person. What makes you think you are that "all knowing" to even make any claims of anything? You got the proof and full documentation of all soul contracts, the names and exact number of every twin flame there is in existence and their specific roles they are to accomplish and what they will actually accomplish? I wont wait for that because you have nothing.

Feel free to think i am attacking you. Im not but i dont care if you think that.. Anyone who has no conscience to refrain from "asserting" against people they have no idea who they are.. then by all means should expect to have it return upon themselves.

if twin flames even exist at all.. . they most certainly are not doing anything of any real significance.. except for scamming money from the suffering. all it takes is to see whats happening around the world and.. no silly "tf relationship" is saving anything. 99.9% of these people cant even TALK to each other let alone be together. In fact it seems most of "them" are far too obsessed with what the other alleged 'twin flame" is doing/thinking/feeling and idiotic numbers and signs to even have 1 second of thought/concern about another human being that is not the so called "twin flame" in question.

Now that is plentiful in evidence and can easily be found by the millions on any forum, youtube video and blog.

There are over 7 billion people on the planet now.. why would a few hundred or thousand twin flames ever going to possibly help that many people? It is not possible. No matter how much wishful thinking. save the world ego complex and exclusiveness above others these people wrongly believe in.

I'm not sure why you are so combative, but it seems to be your M.O with nearly everyone.

Anyway, I'm not going to waste much time on your post because apparently you don't care anyway, but being a twin flame is not about being involved in a relationship (especially the degree of co-dependent, dysfunctional relationships displayed in most twin flame literature or forums). If you are thinking in those terms AND continue to think in those terms you simply are not part of the twin flame expression. At some point you will begin to evolve past all of this nonsense and realize it was never about a specific person, but your relation to the ALL.

Lastly, I never made any claims about who is or isn't a twin flame. No one knows this kind of information. Granted my percentage was a bit conjecture, but I suspect most people are just involved with a really intense soulmate experience.

Btw this isn't necessarily for you, but others who are coming out of their dogmatic slumber. Good day!
Old 11-03-2018, 01:19 AM
Guide

Quote:
I'm not sure why you are so combative, but it seems to be your M.O with nearly everyone.

Anyway, I'm not going to waste much time on your post because apparently you don't care anyway, but being a twin flame is not about being involved in a relationship (especially the degree of co-dependent, dysfunctional relationships displayed in most twin flame literature or forums). If you are thinking in those terms AND continue to think in those terms you simply are not part of the twin flame expression. At some point you will begin to evolve past all of this nonsense and realize it was never about a specific person, but your relation to the ALL.

Lastly, I never made any claims about who is or isn't a twin flame. No one knows this kind of information. Granted my percentage was a bit conjecture, but I suspect most people are just involved with a really intense soulmate experience.

Btw this isn't necessarily for you, but others who are coming out of their dogmatic slumber. Good day!

Combative? Ah well.. yes i do appear that way and i dont take offense by that. I have a very low tolerance for bee ess.. and most of the forums energy. The nonsense that you speak of. Codependency, obsession, preoccupation of unimportant things, blameshifting and refusal to accept personal responsibility. Also the prolific preying upon the vulnerable.. mostly by these so called readers and teachers. And the desperate clinging to these false teachings as "the truth" and trying to get others to accept them between forum members .So i suppose that would be why i am the way i am towards many here. I guess i just cant relate to many people.

This planet, its inhabitants and the "normal behaviors of society and most individuals" are all foreign and questionable to me.. Hard to explain but i dont like it here in its current state. Much has to radically change but i dont know if that would be in my lifetime or not. Who knows maybe eventually ill "fit in" but that hasnt ever been the case my entire life so far. I wont be trying to either haha.

i apologize to you if you felt disrespected. Its not that i "dont care" but i simply meant that if you felt offended by my words that i wont feel guilty for provoking such feelings within you. Nor was it my intentions do so either. Have a pleasant evening.
Old 11-03-2018, 02:44 AM
Deactivated Account
This is why I partially joked about the 'new TF template - as basic communication skills' Ha Ha

I mean I learnt so much about energy and soul to soul connecting within the journey that is TF and that is one which is expanding to more inclustivity... in my community and social envirnments it is interesting - and it is a combination of me getting back to basics in connecting... learning communication skills haha as much as it is about applying the spiritual lessons of soul connecting - heart to heart connecting with others as well.

This is the change at least in my world as I see it... with a more expansive view than the current TF discussions wish to explore.
This is why I feel the glass ceiling effect of TF talk can be a bit deceptive as it only allows a very limited framework - and I can see great potential in expanding the lessons further outward - not remaining within a bubble of what could be... yes exclusivity.

In saying this though I do absolutely see the role of both!.. and I understand the role of having these spiritually based unions... but even within them if one is so lucky I also see the potentoal for the lessons to be expanded outwards beyond the bubble.

Now I am not speaking of being in monogamous vs polyamorous situations... I am speaking more in terms of open heartedness and vulnrability when connecting more broadly.

I actually had to do quite a bit of shadow work prior to posting here... because I was desiring to open myself to more of these types of connections... yet a part of my repressed shadow side had to do with sexual expression where by my generation (90's - 2000's) had the perception that sex always comes first - we were a very hyper sexual generation and sex was always assumed... and one's worth and aspects of identity was often based on it... so this is sort of an ego veil which needed looking into in order to be able to get to a place of being free to connect openly and not be blocked by all these ideas reguarding love and expression...
I bring this up because for me it represented one of the fears which was blocking me from exploring connection in general with others.
Where in the past was a bit plagued because of the assumption that any soul connection - or even experiences of energy merges sex was a given and sadly this dynamic is still quite a prominent one in the world and a big factor blocking the potential for connecting...

I felt this was one important and helpful thing to bring up and I actually almost started another thread on it...

And that is deffinately something the TF lessons had taught me - how to open and vulnerable to love while also free to express needs and have boundries and be fearless in letting my needs be known... and of course understanding the dynamics of having NO conditions or expectations from love at the core level connection.

Understanding the very core of soul connection has been very instrumental in my desire to expand even more in exploration connecting in a more responsible way which respects self and individuals... yet...also in an open hearted manner which recognises the power of inter - connectiveness.

So while I use what I learnt with the TF core dynamic as a basis to connect more freely with others... I am no longer held hostage to it.

And my inner understanding of law of attraction leads me to trusting this inner development... and to trusting what I will discover along this projectory.

There is so much pain and suffering in the world yet in the face of it I have choosen for now to have hope that none of this will be in vain.
The thing with choosing to be bold - and vulnerable is that I am saying that I accept pain and dissapointment as a part of life yet within that I also open myself to recieving more love and a richness of experience as well.
Not only that but I TRUST my ability to handle any discomfort should it present itself.

So yes... this is a long winded way to say... how these developments- the potential I feel unfolding from my expanding view are awakening a new sense of hopefullness within...
And the hopefullness extends to one day maybe the TF community at large will become more open to discussing a great many more things to serve the collective past the glass ceiling...
Not holding my breath haha But am being hopeful.

There are layers to this world - and some are layers of pain and suffering and seperation and others offer something else as well - an expanded view of connection
I'm starting to align more with the more lol!

Ok... thanks anyways... for letting me have a little soap box time haha.

Time for me to chill for a bit - read a book - do some yard work!
It's all good LOL
Old 11-03-2018, 03:46 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Combative? Ah well.. yes i do appear that way and i dont take offense by that. I have a very low tolerance for bee ess.. and most of the forums energy. The nonsense that you speak of. Codependency, obsession, preoccupation of unimportant things, blameshifting and refusal to accept personal responsibility. Also the prolific preying upon the vulnerable.. mostly by these so called readers and teachers. And the desperate clinging to these false teachings as "the truth" and trying to get others to accept them between forum members .So i suppose that would be why i am the way i am towards many here. I guess i just cant relate to many people.

This planet, its inhabitants and the "normal behaviors of society and most individuals" are all foreign and questionable to me.. Hard to explain but i dont like it here in its current state. Much has to radically change but i dont know if that would be in my lifetime or not. Who knows maybe eventually ill "fit in" but that hasnt ever been the case my entire life so far. I wont be trying to either haha.

i apologize to you if you felt disrespected. Its not that i "dont care" but i simply meant that if you felt offended by my words that i wont feel guilty for provoking such feelings within you. Nor was it my intentions do so either. Have a pleasant evening.

It's all good my friend. Perhaps I came across the wrong way in my post as well. Maybe we both have something to learn from this exchange.

It was never my intention to come across as entitled or elitist. In fact, when god originally tapped me for this mission my exact words were "Why me? I'm not special". It turns out that the reason twin flames are birthed onto this planet is because they've already made the journey to wholeness at least once before. They enter in with a 7th dimensional awareness - as this is the highest level of being that can incarnate without severe mental or physical handicaps.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:17 AM
Master

Quote:
I actually had to do quite a bit of shadow work prior to posting here... because I was desiring to open myself to more of these types of connections... yet a part of my repressed shadow side had to do with sexual expression where by my generation (90's - 2000's) had the perception that sex always comes first - we were a very hyper sexual generation and sex was always assumed... and one's worth and aspects of identity was often based on it... so this is sort of an ego veil which needed looking into in order to be able to get to a place of being free to connect openly and not be blocked by all these ideas reguarding love and expression...
I bring this up because for me it represented one of the fears which was blocking me from exploring connection in general with others.
Where in the past was a bit plagued because of the assumption that any soul connection - or even experiences of energy merges sex was a given and sadly this dynamic is still quite a prominent one in the world and a big factor blocking the potential for connecting...

reminded me of going through this process and making a solid decision.

Our souls come to a point of no longer being satisfied with the emptiness of casual sex, and require fulfilling authentic connections. You may be drawn to variety for a time, until you recognize what truly resonates with you. It is then that you will want more than to please the ego with mere distraction. For some it is an inner knowing, for others it takes many experiences. But ultimately our deepest desire is for complete union of the feminine and masculine.

Sidonie Bouchet © 2012
Old 11-03-2018, 10:50 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Great post, Emerald! But I'll take it one step further and assert that at least 90% of the people who think they are having a twin flame experience simply are not. Those individuals who embody the twin flame expression actually number very few on this planet. However, this does not make them special, just a little different in their spiritual trajectory.

Tend to agree about the rarity but you can see how it happens. Trawl through the web and most of the stuff is simply cods. The vulnerable fall for it and it encourages spiritually unhealthy practices, raising (often false) hopes, spotting some guy they like and demanding, getting obsessive, feeling hurt at a lack of response, blaming their prey. But the whole dogma needs looking at. Born with only a partial soul? Purleeeze! OK that IS a belief and people are entitled to their beliefs but that one is planted. An obscure idea by anyone's reckoning but it's blossomed into an industry. You don't need to read through many topics here to see the anguish and bitterness it causes.

Old 11-03-2018, 11:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Tend to agree about the rarity but you can see how it happens. Trawl through the web and most of the stuff is simply cods. The vulnerable fall for it and it encourages spiritually unhealthy practices, raising (often false) hopes, spotting some guy they like and demanding, getting obsessive, feeling hurt at a lack of response, blaming their prey. But the whole dogma needs looking at. Born with only a partial soul? Purleeeze! OK that IS a belief and people are entitled to their beliefs but that one is planted. An obscure idea by anyone's reckoning but it's blossomed into an industry. You don't need to read through many topics here to see the anguish and bitterness it causes.

sounds a lot like heartache. That's quite common. Especially in old relationship templates.

'In the new paradigm relationship is a tool for your liberation. Not another thing to own, control or imprison you.'