Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 05-01-2018, 06:06 PM
Master
Which Clairs do you have more developed?

Hello.

I have questions about the different clairs for psychic and medium members whom may be willing to share experiences.

My question is about which clairs seem to be your strongest? Do you have one strongly developed, or more than one that work together strongly? What are your feelings of each one? Are you clairaudient but would rather have clairvoyance, or clairvoyant who would rather simply be claircognizant?

Are there any you are looking more to develop?

For myself I find clairvoyance to be developing stronger, I began intuitively reading on clairsentience alone. Now I use clairvoyance, receive, imagery and then feel through the imagery to get exactly what needs to be conveyed. Sometimes an image will actually be just what it is and pertain itself to the sitter. An example is the image of a sword being a literal item owned by the person, or the scene of what feels like a lunch literally being an upcoming scheduled lunch for the week.

Most of the time I will open myself to imagery, then feel anything the image may be conveying.

I have more trouble with the other two clairs, claircognizance my logic can not even begin to define right now, and clairaudience for me is rare and could also be iffy, cause trouble.

I distrust clairaudience the most, but perhaps clairsentience to try and feel if the voice, sound, noise is correct can help clairaudient ability along. I used to also completely distrust imagery as well, but have been learning to trust it more and work with it more, accompanied with clairsentience.

Any thoughts on the different clairs? Anyone with certain preferences of their own? Anyone trying to develop certain ones?

Thank you.
Old 05-01-2018, 08:46 PM
Seeker

I trust imagery more too, but I don't get imagery too often. I get a lot of sounds, I'm not always able to hear what they say. When I hear, sometimes it makes sense to the person I'm trying to practice with but 60 or 70% of it is not accurate, even when I hear words or names clearly. Why is that? Maybe I hear other spirits and it's not for the person I'm trying to practice with? I don't know
Old 05-01-2018, 09:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by June16
I trust imagery more too, but I don't get imagery too often. I get a lot of sounds, I'm not always able to hear what they say. When I hear, sometimes it makes sense to the person I'm trying to practice with but 60 or 70% of it is not accurate, even when I hear words or names clearly. Why is that? Maybe I hear other spirits and it's not for the person I'm trying to practice with? I don't know

I am not sure why this is that you are having difficulty with the accuracy. Do you have any recent examples of a situation where the sound, voice, or words have had inaccuracy? It can be tricky reading for others. I have had Clairaudience recently be accurate. I never expected it. Perhaps developing imagery or clear feeling first may help increase Clairaudient accuracy? I have heard voices for a while. Many of them however have been voices that will say something audibly or internally that I will get curious about and look up to see if it exists or is real. Many instances these thoughts and voices are giving me real information. But I have only recently began using clairaudient voices in my readings as I finally decided if something came to me that stood out I would relay that information. It is actually surprising to me how well it has been working.

Perhaps sometimes the things you here coming through are trying to tell you something about yourself, or someone else.

Have you tried developing Clairaudience exercisces? One I have heard of that I like is where ever you are in physicality to listen intently to all the external every day sound in the environment around you and simply relax, meditate on it, and be more and more present in your hearing.

Perhaps that will help.

Hope this post finds you well.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:30 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I am not sure why this is that you are having difficulty with the accuracy. Do you have any recent examples of a situation where the sound, voice, or words have had inaccuracy? It can be tricky reading for others. I have had Clairaudience recently be accurate. I never expected it. Perhaps developing imagery or clear feeling first may help increase Clairaudient accuracy? I have heard voices for a while. Many of them however have been voices that will say something audibly or internally that I will get curious about and look up to see if it exists or is real. Many instances these thoughts and voices are giving me real information. But I have only recently began using clairaudient voices in my readings as I finally decided if something came to me that stood out I would relay that information. It is actually surprising to me how well it has been working.

Perhaps sometimes the things you here coming through are trying to tell you something about yourself, or someone else.

Have you tried developing Clairaudience exercisces? One I have heard of that I like is where ever you are in physicality to listen intently to all the external every day sound in the environment around you and simply relax, meditate on it, and be more and more present in your hearing.

Perhaps that will help.

Hope this post finds you well.
I have tried that exercise and other Clairaudience exercises.

I have recent examples of a situation where words have had inaccuracy:
After imagery of a baby I heard the words, baby baby said by a female but the person has no baby and there's no baby in her family.

I heard the word Radiator too but it made no sense to the person or to me.

Some of what I hear is difficult to interpret because it's not full on sentences, recent examples: so we can talk more, we need, afraid
Old 05-01-2018, 09:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by June16
I have tried that exercise and other Clairaudience exercises.

I have recent examples of a situation where words have had inaccuracy:
After imagery of a baby I heard the words, baby baby said by a female but the person has no baby and there's no baby in her family.
Yes. I see what you are saying here. Baby baby to me may relate also to being called this by someone perhaps? Maybe who has the baby, or is there a baby,
may be who calls you baby? Maybe it is the question? You sound with the number of voices trying to come to you, that you could have great clairaudient ability, perhaps it is the way the readings are being worded?

I heard the word Radiator too but it made no sense to the person or to me.
One word phrases, or glimpses I would avoid relaying for now. Where were you environmentally during this? Is it possible this could have been related to the environment somehow?
Some of what I hear is difficult to interpret because it's not full on sentences, recent examples: so we can talk more, we need, afraid

This I wouldn't focus too much on right now. I've gotten this too. When this happens to me I ignore it, and firmly mentally affirm that I will not accept half sentences.
For me I will find when I affirm I will not accept certain sentence structures, then I start to get more of what I want to get because I've put boundaries in place. Spirit voices catch on, and begin using full phrases and sentences. Otherwise I will ignore it.

I am sorry if this isn't helpful all I can do is offer what has been helping me.

I would like to say be patient with yourself and keep practicing, you will get there.

I have only begun to work with Clairaudience myself, I know how difficult it can be. All my best to you. Be patient.
Old 25-02-2018, 03:44 PM
Newbie ;)

My Normal Experiences

The most Prominent one for me is Clairaudience. However I experience the following also: Clairvoyance, Clairsentience, and Clairolfaction. I have Premonitions/Deja Vu typically through dreaming. (My dream recall is becoming better.) I have tendency to be sensitive to Energy Fluctuations. All of which are completely random and uncontrollable to me. I have yet to figure out how to control any of it. There are many sleepless nights that occur because of it.
Its a work in progress.
Old 27-02-2018, 12:42 AM
Master
I forget all the types of Claires. Thankfully there's many other ways to say the same things.

My strongest attribute currently is the ability to Reach No Mind and become on open vessel to receive knowledge and the ability to feel, perceive and determine energies.
That knowledge can come in many ways, visual, divination, occasionally hearing, occasionally kinesthetic (body energy language). Out of this comes some nice tools sets with which to assist others, Psychic abilities, Remote Viewing, Medical Intuition, Healing, Divination, Psychic Surgery, animal and plant whispering and general telepathy. For pleasure I OBE to interesting places.
There are abilities which aren't under that general hood though like manifestation, precognition, psychomatry and somethings I'm probably forgetting. Precognition is a random one for me, the rest I have a proverbial ON/OFF switch for.

In general the one's which are the most strong are the one's I use the most. So to level up a skill to the next level I just have to put my focus on it, get curious and use it. It's amazing what a 100 hours practice will do for any skill set!
100 hours practicing a skill set starts bringing it towards mastery and control, where the results are predictable and not random and fleeting, but instead one knows exactly what to do with their own mind and energy system to get a predictable outcome/result with the particular skill set.

Next month I'm looking forward to a class on telekinesis. I just need to do it a couple times to prove to my mind it is possible, then I can achieve it without being in the container of someone holding the blueprint/energy for it. Then with practice I should be able to get it 'on demand' as other skills sets are.
Old 27-02-2018, 06:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Don't most people have clairsentience and claircognizance to some degree? I also have clairaudience and hear spirit guides throughout the day. Are vivid visions considered clairvoyance? I used to get ridiculously vivid realistic visions, but they started stopping when I lost interest in spirituality. Maybe now that I'm starting to become more interested again they'll come back if I seek and ask for them, hopefully. I used to ask my guides to show me visions such as Jesus on the cross, or sometimes a friend would ask me if I could see their past life. After meditating for maybe 10 to 15 minutes I would suddenly be in another place as if I was there. One of the most difficult ones was being shown my past life about the year 1300ish. I was a female up on a tall cross. It was difficult to see clearly because my eyes were filled with tears. So realistic. There was a fire below me. In that life I was a white witch being burned at the stake for witchcraft.
Old 01-03-2018, 02:20 AM
Pathfinder

I think it depends on your personality and learning style as well. For example, I'm a visual learner and can visualize a solution to a problem much faster than listening to someone explain it or can look at a map and visualize where i am in relation to streets and landmarks as well as my destination alot better than someone giving me directions.

My hubs is the opposite, he has trouble visualizing but can pick out individual instruments in an orchestra or musical piece. I'm sure it's not exactly that cut and dry but it's always made sense to me on how some can have strengths in different categories. I can also feel and just 'know' but it's not a learned trait, I agree that the more you use or practice it, the stronger it becomes and just opens you to more options. I think that for any of the clairs to really work cohesively, you have to use a combination of them at once, just as you'd use your senses in a conversation with a person. ;)

~journey
How far can inspiration take us? Can that one thing that inspired you, trigger something in yourself to create, and be an inspiration to someone else? I think so, I think its just a matter of passing along that feeling, even if its unintended.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:24 AM
Master
Great Responses, and I agree for the most part.

Voicesst- Yes I have read that everyone is clairsentient to a degree, I've not read it about claicognizance yet, but I don't feel it is impossible.

Journey yes agreed regarding using a combination, like during dialogue with others, this resonates as truth for me.

And I have read as well the thoughts on how an individual learns easiest playing a role as well. However, I notice my clairvoyant ability growing stronger, but it is strange in that I have never really considered myself a visual learning type. Perhaps it is possible I am and have been but have not recognized this within myself- makes sense in a way when we consider also it may be difficult for us individually to look at ourselves clearly. If that makes sense to anyone.

Quote:
CrystalSong
I forget all the types of Claires. Thankfully there's many other ways to say the same things.

My strongest attribute currently is the ability to Reach No Mind and become on open vessel to receive knowledge and the ability to feel, perceive and determine energies.
That knowledge can come in many ways, visual, divination, occasionally hearing, occasionally kinesthetic (body energy language).

Interesting indeed! Yes I feel as well there are many different spiritual abilities, and esp, and the clairs (4 main) barely scratch the surface. With divination I have actually come to view the clairs to be able to be used as a type of divination themselves. So instead of cards to see the past, present, future, with an energy type read I have been practicing I have found I can see the same things- past, present, future, only with myself past and present seem stronger- without the use of divinatory tools, I feel everyone else that inhabits our Earth is capable of the same, given time to develop ability.

Out of this comes some nice tools sets with which to assist others, Psychic abilities, Remote Viewing, Medical Intuition, Healing, Divination, Psychic Surgery, animal and plant whispering and general telepathy. For pleasure I OBE to interesting places.
There are abilities which aren't under that general hood though like manifestation, precognition, psychomatry and somethings I'm probably forgetting. Precognition is a random one for me, the rest I have a proverbial ON/OFF switch for.

I have experienced a few of these as well, not all of them, but I am happy with what I have been able to experience so far anyway. Medical intuition while I do not know exactly what this entails, holds interest for me. I have been able when energy reading for others, at times, not always, been able to see if others in an individual's life have had illness. The information received is not always detailed however, and I feel there is a reason for this, as if any information that may come to me, is given to me as it is for a reason. I need not know every detail. If I was meant to I would. Manifestation is something else I have been attempting to work with. I have had some interesting results to say the least. Last week, I manifested quite a bit of the things I have been focusing on wanting to bring about. Many may view such a gift, as selfish or materialistic, however working with it myself, I view it differently. I see nothing selfish in wishing to enjoy living, and enjoying some simple happiness. Many forget how lucky they are and have it already. Perhaps they forget not everyone is living their life, not everyone has been as lucky. Realizing this, I feel, may lend to more compassion.

In general the one's which are the most strong are the one's I use the most. So to level up a skill to the next level I just have to put my focus on it, get curious and use it. It's amazing what a 100 hours practice will do for any skill set!
100 hours practicing a skill set starts bringing it towards mastery and control, where the results are predictable and not random and fleeting, but instead one knows exactly what to do with their own mind and energy system to get a predictable outcome/result with the particular skill set.

Agreed wholeheartedly. I find the abilities I use more often, and deliberately practice and put more effort into turn out stronger. That is not to say however that if I do not practice clairaudience, actively enough that I will never have a clairaudient experience. As I have had clairaudient experiences. But yes Clairaudience will not come up for me often if I am not focusing to develop it, it instead will happen sporadically at times.

My last clairaudient experience was quite odd for me. I had been walking to the store and was walking home. While approaching the curb I'd heard a voice which stated something to the effect of "Can not cross the river styx, without the express permission of the ferryman". I found this slightly odd while walking, but continued onward, when reaching the curb to cross passed the intersecting street and over to the other side I stepped out off the curb and sudden, echoing voices stating "Julian can not cross over bones". I literally jumped a foot off the ground back onto the street off the street I was trying to cross. I looked around to see if anyone saw me acting strangely and sure enough a priest was walking on the other side of the road giving me a look and shaking his head. I began mumbling to myself about it being my imagination, and it was "Alright". Again now I stepped up to the curb... I took a step onto the street I wanted to cross, and louder now a myriad echoing voices coming through "I said. Julian can not cross over bones". This time I knew I was literally hearing something, now it stated the same thing twice. Again it scared me and I jumped back onto the curb, Stated "Son of a-" Now I was just plain indignant. I lost all thought or care of what anyone thought of me and stated loudly to what I had heard "I demand to know, now I demand to know who is this Julian, and why is it he can not cross over bones"! "It doesn't make sense"! "Of course he should be able to"! At this point the priest burst out laughing shaking his head and stated loud enough for me to hear "Oh my God, They're messing with you aren't they"? Continued laughing. I shook my head and focused on my task of trying to get across the street without experiencing the voice again.

So for me at times clairaudience can be very random. At any rate I just didn't get it at all. Until that is I got curious about the name Julian and remembered the Father laughing, so I got the idea in my head to look for a Catholic Saint, named Julian, and found it to my surprise and horror. Saint Julian patron saint of ferrymen among other things.

If anything I guess I learned something?

Next month I'm looking forward to a class on telekinesis. I just need to do it a couple times to prove to my mind it is possible, then I can achieve it without being in the container of someone holding the blueprint/energy for it. Then with practice I should be able to get it 'on demand' as other skills sets are.

Good luck on your class! Enjoy it and I am sure you will improve and have fun while practicing. Telekinsesis practice can be fun. I have been able to achieve this a little. I start trying to move an item a little at a time. Takes a lot of practice, when I tried I also found however it did take quite an awful bit of my energy. I have not yet found a way to combat this.

Have fun though, you will get the hang of it.