Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 20-03-2012, 03:27 PM
juice91

Need an explanation for the things I have been experiencing

Hi everyone, I have a gift that I don't quite know what to call and I don't quite know what exactly it is, but when I told my best friend about it she told me that it sounded like something related to the beliefs of either Buddhism or Hinduism, and that I should talk to someone who specializes in one of those religions to see if they can help figure it out and give me some insight. But if anyone else can help me with this I do appreciate it.

So ever since I was about 12 or 13 I have been aware of things that are not exactly on our plane of existence, basically spirits and other entities. When I was 15 I got thrown into the mix of Big Pharma's games, at one point I was on 7 different medications at once. While I was on the medications I didn't experience these things as often, a good friend of mine told me that it's because anti-depressants and other psych meds can mess with your pineal gland. I believe him because during that time I didn't really dream either. After I stopped taking all forms of medication I started getting these strange experiences again, very recently it has come back at full force.

Explaining what happens when I come in contact with someone from the other side is always difficult for me because a) most people think I'm insane which is why I don't talk about it often and b) when I say I "see" something, I don't see them like I'm looking at you standing in front of me. It's more like an image in my head. Same with when they speak to me, I "hear" them from the back of my head not with my ears. I have called out details and things that I shouldn't know. For example:

My friend's mother was shot and killed when my friend was just 5 years old. I asked her what her mother was wearing the night that she died, she said "I don't know but I can ask" so I told her how I envisioned her mother. Long, feathery 80s hair, looks almost identical to my friend, a black strappy dress and black strappy heels... and some sort of shiny necklace and earrings. A day later she came back to me with what her grandmother told her, the night she was shot she had her hair done exactly as I said, was wearing a black strappy dress with black strappy heels and silver jewelry. I told her that even though her mother is watching over both her and her sister, she is focused on her to be her guardian to watch over her because of the path in life that she chose (she moved from Texas to here in NY all by herself), and she is exactly like her mother which also peaks her interest. My friend said "I cannot believe you just said that, because ever since I can remember my grandmother has said that I am just like my mother."

Another experience that I recently had really spooks me. I recently moved into a neighborhood where last year a girl about my age was murdered and found dead. I knew about this but I didn't know where. One night I went to bed and I felt someone other worldly watching me, a very familiar feeling. She was about 5'6, skinny, brunette and was wearing some sort of baby pink nightie or tank top pulled down like a short dress, and she was all wet. As far as I knew she was raped and strangled. The next day I went for a walk to check out the neighborhood and I came across the seemingly abandoned park with a bunch of crosses and stuff with her name on it. I also found out from my grandmother that before she was strangled her killer tried to drown her, which explains why she was all wet. It doesn't explain why her hair was light brown because the photos in the newspapers show her with blond hair (does blond hair turn light brown when it's wet?). I saw her again the next night, I asked her why she was here and how she found me. She said that ever since that night she wanders around the area, and she noticed the light in the house that I live in was brighter than the rest of the houses, like it was glowing. When I was telling my friend this story she mentioned that in certain religions and beliefs, good karma makes your aura glow. I also know that people with my ability tend to give off a certain light that attracts spirits, like a beacon.

I hate to put myself in the same category as a "psychic medium" because there are a lot of psychics who are scam artists and just make money off of assumptions they make, and they use psychology to get information out of the person they are "reading" ...sometimes I doubt myself but there are things that I call out that I shouldn't know, it's like a sign or something reassuring me that this is not in my head and this is not a mistake. At this point I don't think I could never charge money for what I do, recently certain spirits have been asking me to relay messages to their loved ones. When I tell them "I really can't do that, I don't know what they'll say. I don't want to bring up such a sensitive subject, if I muck up or get something wrong or bring up something that hits a nerve they will get real upset with me." They always beg me to please communicate with their loved ones for them because they cannot, I would like to know if anyone could give me some insight on this or help me develop my ability. It's not one of those things where you hold a crayon behind me and I guess the color, it's different from that. Please if someone can help me or direct me to someone who can relate I would most appreciate it.
Old 20-03-2012, 08:41 PM
juice91

Please somebody respond I have been sitting on this thread all day....
Old 20-03-2012, 08:59 PM
Master
Sometimes it does take a while for the person with the best perspective to find your thread.

You are a "psychic medium". You may not wish to be like the "psychic mediums" that you know about. I sense your reluctance to talk with the loved ones who are grieving a loss. What you actually need the most is inner guidance from deep within yourself about how best to reconcile these requests from those passed over.

All the best answers for every question will be found deep within the self.

That is what I would suggest.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-03-2012, 10:00 PM
juice91

I don't even know what I should do though, I keep asking myself how can I develop this ability? how do I know it's not just random stuff popping into my head? what if I interpret something wrong or my mind tells me the wrong name, detail, etc. I can't find the answers to these questions within myself, I've been asking myself these questions for years, I need help :(
Old 20-03-2012, 10:15 PM
MYFIGO

Hi and welcome!

Yes, you are a psychic medium. But instead of concentrating on the bad image some people have given us, choose to remember how much good you can and will do.

I have had the opportunity to help people through some horrible losses and they have said my information and faith has helped them to find peace.

As far as relaying messages goes, I agree with John... check with your inner voice as to what is right. Some people, like the young woman you mentioned would find great comfort in knowing her Mother was around. Someone else may be too fragile.
Old 21-03-2012, 12:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by juice91
I don't even know what I should do though, I keep asking myself how can I develop this ability? how do I know it's not just random stuff popping into my head? what if I interpret something wrong or my mind tells me the wrong name, detail, etc. I can't find the answers to these questions within myself, I've been asking myself these questions for years, I need help :(

You will develop this ability when you are not afraid of what your imagination will bring to you. The ego centric logical mind will do its best to discount the thoughts that you receive intuitively. It is the most insecure aspect of your inner world. It needs to have its comfort level increased. You start to do that by being kind and understanding with it. State to It that you want to include it along with your instincts.

When you present information that you receive for another person, do it with your best understanding. Say things like "it was my impression that X Y and Z". Ask how they resonate with that information and listen to their responses. That way you will be reading them as well. You will always get better comprehension yourself when you work this way.

I hope these views will be helpful.

John

Old 21-03-2012, 09:21 PM
juice91

Is there something I can do, like meditation or something that will strengthen my third eye and help develop my abilities? I'm not the "guess what color crayon I'm holding up behind you" kind of psychic, but I have done tarot card readings that were extremely accurate (one time I predicted the conception of my friends baby brother 20 mins before we found out her stepmom was pregnant), I had a friend who's palm I read and I predicted he would die at 17 or 18... he died at 17 from brain cancer.

I have been keeping a log on some of the things about the spirits who keep coming back or who I keep seeing, especially who I believe to be the spirit of a girl who was murdered almost exactly a year ago. She started coming around about a week before the 1 year anniversary of her passing away and hasn't left me alone since she found me, she is extremely chatty and to be blunt she never shuts up. I will post my log about her sometime in the near future, at least once a day I feel her sitting next to me. It always feels slightly colder on the side of me that she's sitting or standing next to, but usually not the air just my arm or whatever...

I'd like to contact one of her friends and ask them if any of these details she tells me makes sense, she has told me things like her boyfriend during life's name, her favorite colors, what kind of cell phone she had, etc. She does look like the photos of the girl in the newspaper, but the problem with her is that she EXHAUSTS me. By the end of the day I feel so drained from dealing with how to cope with and develop my ability, her presence always being near me (she follows me around like a lost puppy), her constantly talking my ear off, her emotions especially. I usually don't hear her like I'd hear you speaking to me but more like a thought that comes from directly the back of my head, except the voice is clearly distinguishable. I can speak to them without using my voice which helps if I'm around people.
Old 21-03-2012, 11:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by juice91
Is there something I can do, like meditation or something that will strengthen my third eye and help develop my abilities? I'm not the "guess what color crayon I'm holding up behind you" kind of psychic, but I have done tarot card readings that were extremely accurate (one time I predicted the conception of my friends baby brother 20 mins before we found out her stepmom was pregnant), I had a friend who's palm I read and I predicted he would die at 17 or 18... he died at 17 from brain cancer.

I offer free weekly telepathy sessions for those that are interested in that. PM me if you are and I will explain the details.

The best 3rd eye exercises that I know about are at my web site.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/exer...win_flame.html

My naming convention for these guidelines does not diminish there effectiveness.

John

Old 22-03-2012, 06:31 PM
juice91

Ok I will try these exercises, do you think I can communicate with them better through sleep paralysis/lucid dreaming? Also I would like to share my log on her so far, it's pretty long but like I said she never stops talking lol

About a week ago I was laying down to go to sleep, I felt someone other worldly watching me. A very familiar feeling. A girl about my age hid behind the bathroom door peeking out at me. She was about 5'6, blue eyes, slender figure for the most part but I noticed she seemed to have wide hips, and wearing what could either be a nightie, a really short dress or a tank top pulled down over her bottom. She didn't speak, they usually don't at first. She just observed. She came out from behind the door and I noticed she was all wet. Her hair was a very very very light brown color and soaking wet. I knew that a girl had been murdered and found somewhere in Greentree I just didn't know where. Her hair color did not match the pictures in the news paper, unless blond hair turns light brown when it gets wet it wouldn't make any sense to make the assumption that it was the girl who got murdered. I woke up the next day and went for a walk, I came across a memorial with a bunch of crosses and things with her name on it. Later that evening I was doing some housecleaning and she was in my apartment again. This time I asked her "how did you find me? why are you here?" She told me "I have been wandering around the neighborhood for a while now, and the light in your window was brighter than any of the other houses that I have seen. Like, it had a glow to it. It was beautiful, I had to check it out." She seemed shocked or amazed at the fact that I could see her and hear what she was saying, I didn't want to assume it was her because the hair color did not match the pictures in the paper. All I knew about the murder was that it was done during spring time, she was raped and strangled. That's it. A day after I first spoke with her I told my grandmother about the park with all the crosses and she told me "after he raped her, he tried to drown her and strangled her" and that hit me very hard. That explains why she was all wet. I find it strange that this all happened a week before the one year anniversary of her body being found, it hurts me that I can't tell people about this because they will think I'm some sort of insensitive crazy prankster. I asked her "if you could say anything to the guy who murdered you, what would you tell him?" She was at a loss for words, she told me "you know what, I have so many things that I have wanted to tell him and other people in my life that I don't even know where to start." I've thought about writing him a letter, I've thought about contacting a member of her family or one of her friends, I don't know what they would say... or what they would think. I don't want to come off like a lunatic trying to prey on grieving families like most people who claim to be psychic mediums do. She has plenty of time to get her thoughts sorted and what she wants to say and who she wants to say it to, because I'm real nervous about contacting anyone from her life... however I believe that this is what she needs to cross over. She tells me that she was no where near ready to die, she tells me that she was taken away too soon. She had a dream not too long before she died but thought nothing of it, but she will not go into the light until her business is taken care of.

details I've picked up:
-Favorite colors are pink, blue, yellow and purple especially lighter shades of purple like lavender

-Cellphone: iPhone 3GS (?)

-Boyfriend: Brian (?) she loved him but had a feeling he was either flirting around or messing around with other girls, was with him for approximately 1 year.

-Not a virgin when she died

-Was not a big drinker, at parties she normally had 2-3 drinks but very occasionally she would drink a couple more. I asked her about drugs and all she told me is that she tried smoking pot a couple of times in high school, once after she graduated, and that was it.

-I asked her why she was all wet, she said the guy tried to drown her. When just drowning her wasn't enough to kill she said he choked her to death. I told her that I heard from various sources that he broke her neck, she shrugged and said "all I know is I felt his hands around my neck and I couldn't breath."

-I asked her when she realized she was dead because one of the theories about the paranormal says that most wandering souls don't know they're actually dead, she said after the attack she "awoke" outside, she tells me she's not sure exactly where she awoke, but the first thing she saw was the trees and the field, she seemed to be in a part away from where he actually raped and killed her. She remembers walking, but doesn't know for how long before she saw herself lying in a ditch still wet, covered in dirt, eyes still open, no pants on. She tells me she saw lesions or bruises on her neck. Her heart dropped and she was in shock, she tells me she couldn't bare to go any closer once she realized it was her. She backed away from the body, collapsed to the ground and cried.

-I asked her if she saw any kind of light, or had any indication to cross over. She said that there was a glowing bright white light about 2 feet in diameter floating above the ground, across the field from where she was standing. I asked her why she didn't go near it or into it or however that works (because I'm not even sure myself), she told me she wasn't ready to die let alone cross over.

-I told her "All of your friends and family think you're in heaven, what would you think if they all knew that in reality you're still stuck here? How do you think they would feel?" She says "I don't know what's on the other side of that light, and I'm scared. I want to see my friends and family again, I miss them so much and I'm so afraid that I will never be able to see anyone ever again." I told her "but your father is on the other side of that light waiting for you, did you know that he committed suicide or was that just a rumor going around town? All she said was "oh yeah... I felt that. I heard a bang or a pop that jumped me, but then I felt something different. The best way to describe it is that I felt light."

-I asked about her relationship with her parents, she doesn't tell me much about her mother but she told me she was a 'total daddy's girl' as she puts it. Her father was her rolemodel and she was very close with him. I asked about her mother and she didn't have much to say, all she told me was "I loved my mom very much, but we didn't always agree or get along. And I feel bad for all the hurt I had caused her especially in middle school and high school."
Old 22-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Enya

Okay... first off, you have the wrong ideas about being a psychic. You don't want to be a performer or a leech - so don't be. Most psychics and mediums do good work quietly, behind the scenes without fuss or recognition. It's part of the responsibility of the ability - to be of service to the spirit world.

Write down everything this girl has told you and send the details to her family. Can you imagine what they are going through, wondering what happened to her and if she's safe/happy? The details you have will convince them and if they don't, then at least you have made the attempt.
Make up your mind to help her go to her father and move on. There is nothing for her to fear; her father is waiting for her and when she goes to him, she will remember and understand. Help her understand that when she does, she will be helping him to heal too.
Do NOT allow her to drain you like this - she is clinging to you like a liferaft and that's not good for either of you. It is time for her to move on to her new life.