Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 02-07-2012, 02:57 AM
Knower

Part 4

Now you're done. Give thanks to all those who helped you cleanse your home. Walk through the house and feel the difference. If there are areas that still feel like something bad is still there pray, smudge, and spray there again. Use both the St. Michael prayer and the exorcism prayer this time. Repeat the exorcism prayer several times until it feels better. Don't be afraid to ask Archangel Michael for extra help in this area. You can also practice reclaiming your space at this time by saying "In the name of God I command you" to get out of my home - you are not welcome here - you are not wanted here - this house is my home and you are to get out of here right now and never come back - you are never allowed to have contact with me, my family, my pets, my friends in any way, shape or form. Now get out NOW! Scream it if you have to. Say it in any way you want, use your own words, just so the sentiment remains the same.

If nothing changes then there could be other reasons why that area feels bad. Now bring the dogs back and see how they react. Are they still barking and nervous or are they much more calm. Your dogs are probably going to be your best indicators of how well you did. So take them through all parts of your home and see their reactions.

***The times you use the exorcism prayer is when you feel like you are meeting resistance while doing a room or space or coming under attack. This could mean that it feels like you are moving through mud, your mind gets foggy, it becomes difficult to say the prayer, you get pushed, shoved, poked, ect.... , it gets hard to breathe, you feel sick, the paper you have the prayers on gets snatched or if you just feel like you are in danger, or you feel like it's trying to jump into you and possess you. At these times also spray each of you with the Holy water for added protection like you are making the sign of the cross. When you say the prayer say it with force like you are scolding a very naughty child, not yelling or angrily just like you really mean it with no questions about it.

Now the hard part comes. Waiting to see if you have any more trouble in the coming week. If you have the same stuff continuing or escalating repeat the entire process as soon as it begins again.

If you don't have any problems or are unsure then repeat the smudging and say the prayer I wrote for my friend's home (instead of the prayer to St. Michael) and use the Holy water if you want in one week.

Go week by week for a month and when you are sure everything is out of your house then you can repeat this again and immediately afterward go around to all the windows and all doorways and seal them like you did to the attic. You just don't want to seal anything up with you in the house so make sure everything is gone.

Maintain the peacefulness of your home by repeating this once a month for at least six months after that you can cut it down to three or four times a year. Since you have always attracted paranormal activity to you.... you have to be more vigilant than most so things don't get out of hand again.

I hope I have provided you with enough info so you can do this as safely as possible.

Good Luck.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:59 AM
Knower

OOPs I posted part four twice.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:44 PM
TurquoiseBlack

Wow so many post to take in Last night the door to my bedroom opened, closed then opened again to let my two furkids out! it did feel good and was a different energy. I am pretty confused and exhausted by it all. I do have strange abilities and I suppose my energy could be attracting some of these things?
I walked at midnight during the full moon and a cat followed mum and me home. He walked all the way with us like a little dog or person. Then I sat on my porch and every cat in neighbor sat down with me (quite a few cats!)...I know it must look pretty odd. Walking-Cat is still here going to the vet soon.
I am not a religious (Christian) believer so am unsure how to cleanse in a purely spiritual way? You guys have no idea how much I love and appreciate your help, guidance and well wishes...you are an amazing lot! I am taking all the advice seriously and trying it all.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:23 AM
TurquoiseBlack

I have noticed that the entity becomes darker and nastier during times of stress and fighting. A relative who is just so unbelievably abusive has stayed here quite a bit (just dropped in again) and starts lots of disturbances. I feel this feeds the entity's rage, possibly?
Old 03-07-2012, 05:15 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurquoiseBlack
I have noticed that the entity becomes darker and nastier during times of stress and fighting. A relative who is just so unbelievably abusive has stayed here quite a bit (just dropped in again) and starts lots of disturbances. I feel this feeds the entity's rage, possibly?

Without a doubt the entity is feeding on the negative energies. It may even be manipulating people into fighting and also feeding on fear and other similar emotions.

TurquoiseBlack, I am not a "Christian" either and the instructions I gave you is what I used and it worked great. Remember Christianity is just one of millions of religions, ways of worship, ways of honoring the Creator of all things throught the universe and since the begining of time. The Creator created the "dark entity" in your house just as it created everything good. Sometimes we end up encountering these "dark entities" as a teaching tool. Maybe you are to learn that you have a strength within you that you have not yet allowed to come forth. Sometimes we are to learn that it is okay not to be a doormat for things of spirit and humans as well.

Reclaim your space, protect the ones you love. Even the cats in your neighborhood that followed you home are letting you know that they trust you to protect them. Access the divine spark of the Creator that lives within you and drive the "dark enties" from your home.

I know you can do this!
Old 07-07-2012, 01:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurquoiseBlack

TB - It sounds to me that this could be a poltergeist situation, since you said it feeds off other's emotional states. The activity in my home was intensified when there was upheaval going on or emotional turmoil. It sees as though when things became more under control, the poltergeist activity also became more under control. I am a sensitive myself, with a fair degree of psychic abilities and it appeared that the spirit activity in my home seemed to funnel through me as I served as a conduit of some sort. The activity especially picked up when I was home alone, which was quite unnerving. I can remember one night when my spouse and son were away I called them up on the phone and insisted that they come home right away since the dog's hair was standing up on her back, the upstairs door was opening on it's own while voices were coming out of the intercom in the kitchen and the tv at the same time. Just then there was knocking at the front door, but there was no one there. The room turned ice cold. The dog wanted out of the house, but there was no way I was staying in the house alone, so I left her in with me. But as I said, the activity tapered off as things settled in the house and my teen son got older and went to college. But when he came home with his girlfriend and they spent the night in the basement, the poltergeist activity miraculously reappeared instantly. The girlfriend said she would never spend the night in our house ever again. She said in the middle of the night she heard the 2 basement doors shutting on their own and then felt like something was holding ice cubes on her ear. She said she couldn't put her finger on it, but something was down in the basement with her other than my son and it wasn't happy that she was there. Mind you, I didn't prep her with pre-haunted house stories before she stayed with us. Ah well, all in the life and times of the spirit world getting itself noticed by us. We can lose our minds over such activity or realize it is just what it is. Again, knowledge is power. Do research on your house and find out all you can about its history. Nothing is to be feared in knowledge. It's empowering.

Blackraven
Old 08-07-2012, 09:42 PM
TurquoiseBlack

I'm sorry I could not respond to my thread sooner but the recent storms played havoc with my wireless system (not to mention a recent hospital visit).
I really appreciate all the post and shared experiences. It feels pretty bad here today and I think the entity is very strong around two especially horrible people living here...it stank of sulfur, coconut and bleach today...what is that?
I did try to cleanse twice but as long as it can pick up on the negativity and meanness/selfishness it is hard to get rid of. I will not stop fighting for my peace though!
Old 09-07-2012, 01:27 AM
Master
TB - Do you have a relationship with a higher power or spirit guide to which you can call pure "white light" energy down into the rooms of your home? I am no longer a church-going person for personal reason, but have a religious Christian past. When things turned in a negative direction in my home, I would say, "For the Love of Jesus Christ, be gone from my home." If you have a positive force your feel a strong alliance with, handing negative energies over can often diminish their strength.

Check out the link below that will take you to a thread about Vetting Spirits started by Mattie

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ttie%2Bvetting

Blackraven
Old 23-08-2012, 02:46 AM
TurquoiseBlack

So far things are up and down but as of late I feel so, so, so much more empowered after following everyones wonderous guidance! I cleansed the entire home and my bed (salt, vinagar ETC). Wish me luck!that person is returning to visit tomorrow and I hope it doesn't cause an energy overload or something. Thanks to all you awesome creatures!
Old 26-08-2012, 04:42 AM
alycia

I went through that at the last house I was at. IT got to be too much, and I finally had to move. I was cleansing all of the time, and some would be wiped out, and not the others. I found out later that those spirits had been there forever, and I began, too, to strongly suspect that the house was a portal, esp since it was next to water, and other places nearby were having spiritual issues (but mine was the worst and most active). There was a Native American spirit there trying to protect us, and she had her hands full. I already knew she was there because I woke up one night and saw her. Then once I moved from there, I ran into someone whose son used to live there, and she described to me every spirit I saw with no input from me. Unbelievable! Her son had to move away from there because those spirits were literally sucking the life out of him, and she knew if he didn't leave, he would die. He was in his twenties and went from playing sports to needing a walker. Once he moved, his health was fully restored, not to mention the havoc they were doing to his daughter--she could see them all VERY clearly.

I said all of that to say this: you may have to move out when you can, because it may just be too much, because it could very well be a portal or too out of control. My life has changed a lot since leaving there.

Good luck--I wish you well.