Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-06-2017, 01:01 AM
Super Moderator
Okay Metal68.... For me it never was an issue at all....seeing and hearing, as it just 'happened'. It just naturally happened and felt not particularly different from the way I see and hear here. I never stopped to analyse it.

However I have had experiences when a particular sense would fail me when out-of-body....for no apparent reason, and randomly. The next time I went out that sense would be fully functional!
Old 03-06-2017, 04:37 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
This is a big question for me, on all OBE experiences

How do you actually see without physical eyes or for that matter hear without physical ears?

and why is the vision experienced akin to our everyday vision and not, say, able to see through things or see 360 degrees or perceive the infinitesimally small or distant?

Its a big stumbling block in me not seeing this as products of the mind only.
Here if we are blind or deaf we see & hear nothing so how does it work?

How does pure consciousness have the ability to perceive visually or through hearing??

The Astral Body IS the one that senses even while in physical awareness ......

You are part correct about the mind thing ..... but you are seeing it in reverse.

Your Senses are fully active in the Higher Energy Body ...... and all FEELS quite REAL as it does here and Now ~

You can go DEEPER into Inner Stillness ........before the Astral body and into the Causal body ....... Conscious Awareness absent mind-body yet still FULL CONSCIOUSNESS. You come back going ...... WOW! That was REAL! It is no halluncination ...... nor mind trick.
Old 03-06-2017, 05:23 PM
Guide

i dreamt once that i was on a different planet/ universe/ reality - not sure how to call it.
in it people [the inhabitants were generally looking like humans, at least the ones i saw in my dream]. they would communicate through telepathy - but had to look at the person they would communicate with. [that sounds silly, i know]
of course they communicated with me the same way, and it worked[!] i remember hearing them like i would hear voices/an inner voice that was different from my own.

i guess that is one way to do things, i assume. another one would be like in Twin Peaks - it would sound distorted, weird and a bit scary.

im not sure about vision though.