Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 04-01-2011, 11:36 PM
OceanWaves19161

Energy update

Alot of people are still feeling tired and anxious and in a void like state. You may not feel the energy of your spiritual helpers around as much but this is because they are busy planning the next part of your path. The void time is a time to gather your energy, set intentions, make plans and allow yourself to steadily bloom. (this follows the previous channelled message nicely). There will be tears during this time as you release old parts of yourself which have died. This allows space for the new to come in and places you in a higher conciousness. The more you conciously do to support the process the better you will feel. If you would like to ask for support at the momment prayer to archangel Metatron who is guiding the process. He will give you signs and show you synchronicities which will help you during this time.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:38 PM
Master
Wow this sounds like me at the moment, thankyou so much for sharing this.
Spiritlite.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:49 AM
Master

I've just been through one of those but the energy has kicked in again.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Greenslade

That explains it nicely. Thanks, Ocean,
Old 05-01-2011, 01:36 PM
AngelsSpirit

The start of something new is definitly coming. For the past weeks (just before christmas I guess) was kind of the end of a period for me. Ever since things Ive been feeling this 'void like state' and just processing what Ive gone through so far. It feels as if Im reassembling myself alltogether to prepare for the coming period...