Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 27-05-2012, 02:48 AM

cat spirit in house, what to do?

recently the spirit of a cat has appeared in my house. it showed up a little over a week ago. i can't see it all the time, but i'll hear it's foot steps or a meow. sometimes it will shift things around. also two weeks before the cat i did get into a massive fight with my sister and kicked her out. another thing after it showed up i've developed problems sleeping and will have moments where i will stay up for about a day. plus rushes of emotion for a short period of time. these things only happen when i'm in my own home.

so i guess here's some background to maybe answer some questions. there has been no recent deaths in the family. earliest would be three years ago. the only pet cat in the family would be my parents'. i have been sensitive to the spiritual world my whole life, but each time something shows itself to me i usually get my uncle to remove it for me (he is a medicine man). i choose to not experiment with my sensitivity or strengthen it.

i was just wondering if maybe this cat has some kind of meaning or what i should do with it. do i acknowledge it? do i remove it from the house? would having the cat around bring in other spirits?
Old 27-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Master

Do you know how to communicate with it? You can talk to it and ask why its here, and you can ask it to leave if you want to. I don't have a bad feeling here, but one of the cat trying to tell you something and bring your attention to something important.
Old 13-06-2012, 11:05 PM
duckstar

I do believe that even though cats are snooty and aloof with us humans in life they are protectors of us too and if a cat living happily with you then there will be no nasty spirits around and if there are your cat will not be happy about it and let you know! If the cat bothering you then by all means try to get rid of it but if it were me i would be pretty glad to have it there.