Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 31-03-2019, 04:43 PM
Angel1

Things are coming into your experience in response to your vibration.
Your vibration is offered because of the thoughts you are thinking, and you
can tell by the way you feel what kinds of thoughts you are thinking.
Find good-feeling thoughts and good-feeling manifestations must follow.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-04-2019, 03:54 PM
Talking Ha!

Every law that you have on your books today, whether it’s a religious or
a secular law,
has come about because you’re trying to get somebody else to do something
that will make you feel better.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-04-2019, 05:05 PM
"Every cell in your body has a direct relationship with Creative Life Force,
and each cell is independently responding.
When you feel joy, all the circuits are open... and the God Force can be fully received.
When you feel guilt or blame or fear or anger....."

(well.....)

Old 10-04-2019, 04:01 PM
Wink

There is no shortage.

And any attention to shortage of something wanted ...
is letting you know that you have strayed from your ...
understanding of abundance and Well-Being.

Old 11-04-2019, 04:19 PM
Fear only exists when you do not understand that you have the
power to project thought and that the Universe will respond.

Old 12-04-2019, 05:25 AM
Deactivated Account

“Everything is unfolding perfectly, and as you relax and find ease in your attitude of trust knowing that well-being is your birth-right, amazing things will happen. Things the likes of which you have not seen before.”

– Esther Hicks
Old 13-04-2019, 01:36 PM
If you don’t feel good,
it’s because you’re not thinking in a way
that allows the Energy to flow.

Old 14-04-2019, 05:14 PM
Deactivated Account

From the LOA affirmation cards;

Why Are They Not Getting What They Are Asking For?

" If people are not receiving what they are asking for, it can only be that the persons holding the desire are out of alignment with their own requests. There is no shortage. There is no lack. There is no competition for resources. There is only the allowing or the disallowing of that which one is asking for ".

~Abraham Hicks
Old 15-04-2019, 10:42 PM
Today, no matter where I’m going and no matter what I am doing,
it is my dominant intent to see that which I am wanting to see.

Wow, good one, Clover.

Old 17-04-2019, 02:26 PM
Deactivated Account

In My Appreciation, I Offer No Resistance

" Appreciation and self-love are the most important aspects you could ever nurture. Appreciation of others and the the appreciation of yourself are the closest vibrational matches to Source Energy of anything we have ever witnessed anywhere in the Universe".