Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

View Poll Results: What type of star sign combo, do you have with your tf
Compatible Mix 12 63.16%
Incompatible Mix 7 36.84%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22-03-2019, 12:13 AM
Master
Wondering about twin flames and star signs

Hey guys - I have a question, does anyone have a twin flame connection with a person that they are incompatible with in star sign terms. A good friend of mine was told in a reading that the guy she is enquiring about appears to be her twin flame. My said friend said, it's all good, but the star signs say we are a match from hell. She has done a full chart taking into account her ascendant, moon etc. However, there isn't much there that seems good.

Does anyone else have an incompatible match?
Old 22-03-2019, 01:15 PM
Guide
My twin and I are compatible in a way that I'd never seen before. The only downside to our star reading was that we have catastrophic arguments, which is true. We fought a lot at the beginning because I was still healing from past hurts.
Old 23-03-2019, 01:58 AM
Suspended
Guide
Tf is scorpio I'm leo.
Old 24-03-2019, 12:23 AM
Pathfinder

It’s not necessarily that my twin and I are uncompatible, but we are both Cancers, so there is a lot of emotion which has to be balanced carefully. He’s also on the cusp of Leo, so our personalities are not quite the same. As far as love goes, our Venus’ are both in Leo, so while we have the same romantic personality, we express our love differently. I prefer to use words to express my love, where he uses actions. It’s definitely a learning curve, but I think we’ll pull through 😊.
Old 24-03-2019, 06:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
Tf is scorpio I'm leo.

This is quite a tricky pairing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam.I.Am
It’s not necessarily that my twin and I are uncompatible, but we are both Cancers, so there is a lot of emotion which has to be balanced carefully. He’s also on the cusp of Leo, so our personalities are not quite the same. As far as love goes, our Venus’ are both in Leo, so while we have the same romantic personality, we express our love differently. I prefer to use words to express my love, where he uses actions. It’s definitely a learning curve, but I think we’ll pull through.

I think to be honest all the stars signs, even the compatible ones have their issues, I just think that some connections and pairings are more pronounced than others. A same star sign pairing sounds like bliss to me
Old 25-03-2019, 09:54 AM
Master
Most things were compatible. Sun, Moon, Venus, the others I cannot remember. Even our Chinese signs.
But doesn't mean much as you got to look at the conjunctions, oppositions, squares etc. as well. Then our match wasn't all that great.
Old 25-03-2019, 05:48 PM
Pathfinder

I think to be honest all the stars signs, even the compatible ones have their issues, I just think that some connections and pairings are more pronounced than others. A same star sign pairing sounds like bliss to me [/quote]

Yes, I’m very lucky 😍. Before even discussing zodiac signs with my twin, I sensed he was a Cancer. We are very distinguishable in our mannerisms, despite the other signs in our chart. IMO Cancers are probably one of the most complicated signs of the zodiac to understand. Other signs either have the patience for them or they don’t. We’re not perfect, by any means, but it’s nice that I can really be fully myself with him without judgment, since innately he is me ❤️.
Old 26-03-2019, 07:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Most things were compatible. Sun, Moon, Venus, the others I cannot remember. Even our Chinese signs.
But doesn't mean much as you got to look at the conjunctions, oppositions, squares etc. as well. Then our match wasn't all that great.

It's true there are lots of factors, mine is a mixed bag, just as much as it shows that we get on, it shows that we don't... Maybe in some ways the incompatibility brings up all the triggers, while the parts that are compatible supports the unconditional love. I guess eventually it all balances out, it is said that once we reach a certain development the charts do not matter - I think Sri Yuktewar said this in Autobiography of a Yogi.
Old 26-03-2019, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam.I.Am
Yes, I’m very lucky ��. Before even discussing zodiac signs with my twin, I sensed he was a Cancer. We are very distinguishable in our mannerisms, despite the other signs in our chart. IMO Cancers are probably one of the most complicated signs of the zodiac to understand. Other signs either have the patience for them or they don’t. We’re not perfect, by any means, but it’s nice that I can really be fully myself with him without judgment, since innately he is me ❤️.

This is lovely - I guess that's the tf moniker - innately he is me ❤️ Or she I guess
Old 31-03-2019, 07:34 PM
Knower
Are you talking about sun signs or rising signs, or both? I don't know what his rising sign is, but he is Cancer Sun (Vedic system, Leo Western) and I'm Sagittarius. Our compatibility is meh as far as signs go, lol.