Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 19-01-2019, 10:15 PM
Pathfinder

Getting in touch with dead family members

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if it is possible to get in touch with some of my deceased family members. Can I try and do that myself? If yes, how can I do it?
Old 19-01-2019, 10:38 PM
Administrator
If you want contact with a member of your family you would need a medium.a medium is a person who connects to spirit ,
you can ask your family to come to you in your dreams .
going to a spiritualist church would be a good place to start.where you can get some understanding of how it works.

Namaste
Old 19-01-2019, 10:47 PM
Pathfinder

Hi and thank you for your reply. If I go to a medium, how can I trust them, that they are saying the truth? I wanted to try it myself to be sure of the experience.
Old 19-01-2019, 10:53 PM
Administrator
Everybody is psychic but not all psychics are mediums so you may not be able to connect to them yourself.
your best bet is asking around word of mouth is useful in knowing who to see.or go to a spiritualist church and watch a demonstration on how mediumship works.

Namaste
Old 19-01-2019, 11:07 PM
Pathfinder

Ok will do. Also curious how mediums get in touch with the dead relatives and how the connection is formed? Do they require picture, what details would they require? How do they sense the spirits? Do they see them( as energy or as human beings, in what form if human?) hear them, or by telepathy?
Old 20-01-2019, 09:46 AM
Administrator
No a medium requires nothing to connect to spirit some use tools such as tarot cards etc to make the connection.but other require nothing.

Namaste
Old 20-01-2019, 04:14 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
No a medium requires nothing to connect to spirit some use tools such as tarot cards etc to make the connection.but other require nothing.

Namaste
Thank you.

I would like to know if possible, how do the mediums communicate with the deceased ones? Do they see the spirits? Do they hear them? Or is it by telepathy?
Did they tell how is the afterlife like? What happens after death? Is reincarnation made right after death? Are the spirits forced to reincarnate? What will happen with the ones that did not believe in spirits and afterlife?
Old 20-01-2019, 09:24 PM
Administrator
I can only speak for myself I see spirit in solid form I speak to hear feel their energy etc some mediums only see shapes everyone is different

Namaste
Old 24-01-2019, 11:52 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyan
Thank you.

I would like to know if possible, how do the mediums communicate with the deceased ones? Do they see the spirits? Do they hear them? Or is it by telepathy?
Did they tell how is the afterlife like? What happens after death? Is reincarnation made right after death? Are the spirits forced to reincarnate? What will happen with the ones that did not believe in spirits and afterlife?

Doing it yourself MAY work but it's unlikely to be simple. Some individuals can but they may be very much the exceptions. An evidential ('spiritual') medium may be able to help but there's absolutely no guarantee. Even if a medium is able to link to someone relevant to you there's no saying it would be the one you're hoping for.

But with your questions you've moved way beyond simply wanting to know if it's possible to contact your family members. These are issues you can learn about elsewhere, they're the fundamentals of survival, communication and the so-called afterlife. The questions aren't hard to answer but their answers will likely lead to other questions needing more answers and so on and so on....

There are too many issues to properly cover them in a single thread and they would probably need much writing in several threads.
Old 25-01-2019, 01:14 AM
Master
If you have a strong connection to your HS it will make the connection for you if appropriate.