Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 25-01-2018, 02:10 AM
Guide

Yeast and Candida

I know doctors and people think this is a new age, weird thing to believe that addressing the overgrowth of Candida in our body can actually cure you.

People, it's true. 80% (approximately) of Americans have a systematic yeast infection, and doctors are not acknowledging it. They are treating yeast symptoms...cancer, depression, fatigue, anxiety, mood swings, irritability, panic attacks, belly fat, IBS, pmdd, pms, and many more diagnosis and symptoms with medication, making it worse, or masking the real issues.

I've been on a candida detox for a month now....and my severe panic attacks, anxiety, brain fog, pmdd, imsomnia, ect are gone. I'm not even through the detox phase, the parasite detox phase hasn't even started, nor has the probiotic phase, and I have had no symptoms of these life long illnesses that have almost destroyed my life.

I have cut out ALL alcohol, sugar, dairy, flour, starches, ect. I

drink water with lemon in it, unsweetened cinnamon probiotic tea, eggs, wild salmon, chicken, lots of green vegetables (sometimes a V8, pure 100% vegetables, not cross over....this is still not the healthiest drink, but a good enough thing to grab if you are hungry) Apple Vinegar Cider ( All Mothers Braggs) bluberries(low sugar fruit) plain yogurt (only one, it might not be the healthiest either) avocados smashed with home made salsa, onions, garlic, home made bone broth. There's lots of other foods you can eat, but I haven't got creative yet. I just printed some candidiasis meals off the internet today.

I've no symptoms since after the two weeks of detox. No panic attacks, or fear of driving, no anxiety right before I start, no pas sysmtoms all...and Inam scheduled for a double hysterectomy for my Pmdd, no hyper feelings, no anger, no depression, ect. It's been a month, And for the first time in 24 years, I feel calm and normal, even when I was on my period....no symptoms. I thanked God today, because my symptoms were awful, and made my life hard.

Doctors are not going to tell you this, and people are going to tell you it's a lie....but it's not.

Please check out Albican Candida, systematic yeast infections and the candida diet...if you should choose to try this...you don't have to do it as aggressively as I am...but please if you are suffering from the symptoms I listed (and there's more on the websites) go check it out and give it a try.

I prayed for God to heal me, to show me how to heal myself...and I am. I feel great, and greatful to God, that I didn't listen to the negativity, or doctors trying to sway me away from seeing what this is. My health, all the symptoms are gone...that's proof enough for me. I've never felt better.

If you dig deep enough, you will also learn about heavy metal poisoning, chelatons, parasites, spores, liver cleanses, chlorella, spirulina, and all kinds of other methods to combat certain yeast, parasites, and heavy metals. It's not a quick fix, it's a long term investment. Im changing my life, and my diet is my first step....I'm in it for the long haul.

It's worth it to feel this good, but do it the way that feels right for you. I'm doing the detox, but there are others doing it more aggressively than I am.

It can take many months or years to clean up the toxins that took years of eating a bad diet....so it's a long term investment. No more for me.

And please read the ingredients on the back of your food labels at Walmart, and other grocery shops. Almost all of it contains yeast, sugar, corn syrup, flour...but is covered up and disguised with other words to replace it.

And keep researching all the time, keep looking, until you find what works for your body to clean it up...and as scarey as it is, please read how the bad yeast affects your organs, gut, brain, nervous and endocrine system, ect. It will open your eyes.

You are not crazy, it's not in your head....it's the bad fungus causing you to feel crazy. Read it, extensively....and if you are ready to give up stuff like McDonalds, Donuts, bread, Chips, Cereal, Milk, Soda, Chocolate, cheese, and alcohol, at least for 6 months...then give it a try.
Old 07-02-2018, 11:06 AM
Knower
You're absolutely right your doctor wont tell you that. Their job is to had out medications made by Big Pharma which only takes away the symptoms. The pills will never cure anything. You may get a whole new set of symptoms from the pills that are sometimes worse then what you originally had. I have been very lucky to only have 1 yeast infection during my life. and I had a horrible diet when I was younger.

I'd like to think I learned something during the 41 years on this planet. One of them being I needed to get back to nature and stay away from anything made in a factory. If it doesn't have a mother or come from the ground, I don't eat it.
Old 21-03-2018, 08:38 PM
Experiencer
Doctors treat your for symptoms, they don't take time to get to the root, unless it's family or you pay them something extra. Imagine that through their doors, come and go dozens or even a hundred "clients". They 'have' to treat us as kettle in time to cope... Notice I put 'have' in brackets uhmhm... Of course, the pharma industry wouldn't make this much $$$ trillions if doctors would learn in school about treating the root cause and not just symptoms. We go in conspiracy mode but it's not, if you think about it, medicine students learn a lot of stuff, but that 'stuff' is also influenced by an agenda.... take a step back and see the big picture. In the end, what can you do? The answer? Is what OP did, see his/her example. The info is there people, don't expect the doctor to care and call you and tell you don't eat this or that.

Anyway @Colorado, I had and maybe still have... the candida albicans in back of the throat..and of course the dead white cells on the tongue... went to doctor, she looked, then wrote on a paper what to buy from the pharmacy and told me to come back after 2 weeks..... that's it. But wait? In my mind.. why doesn't she ask me, about my sleep patterns, maybe I have insomnia and weakens my immune system, maybe I eat 1kilo of sugar daily, maybe I need some lab tests... maybe I need to be told what foods to be avoided... maybe maybe..I need to be told what exactly do I have?

Only thing she told me is that I need to take the pills as if I stop eating sugar foods, this will starve the candida fungus from my throat, and because of that, the fungus will go looking/scavenging~ for more sugar in my body which means that it will spread towards my intestines looking for more.. and I don't want that since things can get worse and what not.

No idea what to think... this can't be entirely true, mean there can be done a water fasting for a week or more (with supervision would be ideal of course) and this should work too... but that doctor said otherwise~

I do have an interesting old recipe, thyme oil + thyme tea (leave thyme herb n cold water 12 hours, then put the cold water extract aside, then make hot tea with the same thyme herb that sat 12 hours... then you mix the 2 teas .. and get 1 as from cold and hot extract, so to say. Then after 15-30 minutes after each meal, you drink a glass of tea and 2-3 drops of thyme oil (extract!! not oil for aromatherapy, don't confuse). Do 2 weeks, 3 times per day... then 2 weeks break, then resume.... and so on. It shall have visible effects from first 2 weeks too! it can bring you back to normal) maybe not as perfect as you but it does the job and is easy to do so.

Thing is, would love if you could share most of your bookmarks, links, vids etc.... I wonder if ketogenic diet could help.
Old 30-04-2018, 01:07 PM
Experiencer

What goes on in the gut can very well have an impact on what goes on in the head. There are current studies showing that serotonin and dopamine, ( can't remember the other(s), are produced in the gut. We get way too much sugar eating processed foods and eating at fast food restaurants. This results in candida, diabetes, high blood pressure, anxiety, depression, etc.
Glad your diet change is helping you, Colorado. Looks like you are dedicated to beat candida.
Old 30-04-2018, 01:17 PM
Experiencer

I've read that once you cut out sugar/carbs, the fungus/candidas learns to feed off of protein in your body instead in order to thrive. This is because you can't totally get rid of candidas. If you did, you'd be dead. There has to be a balance of it. So my question is, if you do this detox, will your symptoms just find another way to thrive? Can you ever go back to eating grains/sugar again, or would it cause the candidas to explode worse than before, since it's now been trained to feed off of everything you eat?

Last edited by Torgo : 30-04-2018 at 04:02 PM.
Old 11-05-2018, 05:42 AM
Knower

So glad you're talking about systemic Candida. I don't know about it feeding off protein to survive (after cutting out sugar and carbs), Torgo, but I do know I feel SOOOO much better when I cut out sugar and carbs.

Most doctors that I've seen don't recognize systemic Candida. Maybe it's not taught in medical school?

Decades ago, I started feeling numb in my hands, and other parts of my body were just beginning to get numb. Went to the doctor, who ordered a neurological test where they put needles into the skin and sent shocks into the body and measured them. I don't remember what the test said, but whatever the doctor said, it didn't help the numbness.

Back then, I kept getting nudges in my mind to cut out sugar, bread, noodles, etc., that I was gobbling down. Finally I tried cutting out those foods, and in a day or two the numbness went away.

I still have trouble with this, since I LOVE starchy foods and sugar. But over the years have found that a small amount of fresh garlic (fresh, meaning that the part that's cut, stings my tongue (older garlic seems to have lost its sting)). Swallowing the mashed up garlic with some water helps when I've gone overboard with eating starches/sugars.

But even better, fresh squeezed lemon juice with almost a glass full of water gets rid of the Candida faster than garlic. After about 30 minutes, I drink some more water, since the lemon juice can be harsh in the throat and stomach. (I drink some more water right away, if it's really harsh.) If my stomach's a bit irritated before taking the lemon juice, I take some antacid, then swallow the lemon juice. I hope all this doesn't have any long term affects (I'm not a doctor), but for right now at least, it helps so much. If I take the lemon juice at night, by the next morning, the numbness is gone.

I've also heard that a zapper (search: Hulda Clark (or spelled Clarke?)), can get rid of systemic Candida. I have a zapper from years ago, but it's tedious to use, so being lazy, I haven't used it. Have been having nudges to use it lately though -- I probably should try it again.

A book "Medical Medium" by Anthony William (I think that's the author's name), talks about this and other chronic illnesses. A spirit gives him the medical information. It's really interesting.

Bubbles, if you still have the white on your tongue (and it's not due to strep or something else that a doctor should help with), you might want to mash up some garlic (roughly about an inch long by 1/8 inch wide). And make sure the garlic is fresh (it'll sting your tongue if you taste a part that's been cut). Put the garlic on your tongue as far back as you can without gagging, and let your saliva run over the garlic and down your throat (while you keep the garlic on your tongue). It'll probably burn like crazy, so just keep the garlic on your tongue as long as you can. When you can't stand the burning any more, swallow the garlic or spit it out. I'm not a doctor, but thought it might help. Garlic is a great antibiotic and antifungal.

Thanks for making this thread about systemic Candida, Colorado! I'll bet many people have this and don't know it.
Old 12-05-2018, 05:38 PM
Super Moderator
If you can tolerate it and there are no reasons why you shouldn't eat it (like you have bad reactions to foods like onions, leeks, chives etc), then eating raw garlic, three cloves a day will kill the yeast overgrowth but not damage healthy bacteria strangely enough so long as you don't overdo it. 3 cloves is enough, with food so it won't burn your mouth and you will get used to eating it with food.
Not everybody likes the smell of garlic. So if your family, loved ones etc like garlic (in moderation) make sure they get a tiny bit also chopped up on a salad! Trust me, if they have eaten some, they won't be bothered about your garlic breath. They won't need the medicinal dose, but even a half clove chopped up in veg, salad or dressing will be enough for them not to be offended by you!
If you've never eaten it raw before, try it chopped up in a spoonful of honey and eat it slowly, and maybe start with one clove at a time each day and work up to three.
Garlic has many benefits for the body generally and it is rare that it will cause any adverse effects. Always choose organically grown cloves which have a green strip in the middle of them. Those are the best for medicinal use.

If you are unsure, if you have any health problems, ask your doctor, herbalist or naturopath first. Don't eat raw garlic if you are on blood thinning medication or to be safe -on any other medication regularly. Don't eat it for 2 weeks before any surgery or dental extraction.
Old 15-05-2018, 04:49 PM
Knower

Tobi, thanks so much for the garlic info! Once, a guy at a bus stop had eaten a lot of garlic and people could smell it from about 15 feet away! It seemed to be coming from his whole body (not just his breath). The guy's aroma was like a strong, bad, garlic odor. He didn't smell it. But one lady, from the bus stop, was talking to him about it.

Do you know how much garlic one needs to take to have the odor happen? Like maybe more than 3 cloves a day? I've always been concerned that the odor might happen to me, and don't want to offend anyone.
Old 16-05-2018, 12:18 AM
Super Moderator
Ooops....I don't know. I live in the fields and woods and have no concept of how I smell to other people. Just because I like garlic doesn't mean everyone does!

I asked a neighbour once if I stink and she said I smell okay, but she was probably being too polite.

But I know one thing. I would rather have to spray myself with lavender, peppermint or Rosemary oil etc than feel unwell, if I knew garlic was going to heal me.
Old 16-05-2018, 05:41 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
...But I know one thing. I would rather have to spray myself with lavender, peppermint or Rosemary oil etc than feel unwell, if I knew garlic was going to heal me.

I totally agree! Reminds me of Rachel Ray on her tv show saying that she probably smells like salami (I think that's what she said), because she loves garlic so much. I love her show.

Thanks again for the info Tobi!