Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-04-2012, 11:39 PM
Loving_Soul

For those questioning the purpose....

As your heart has awakened have you not changed the way you love others? Not in a relationship state but in life in general...when you meet other people do you have more time to "connect" now? Do you demonstrate unconditional love? You have been shown how to love without condition - the purpose of true TFs is to purge and clear old templates of love and to eminate the new what we call unconditional love to others - true TFs are not here for their final happiness but for the betterment of mankind - TFs are the mentors...

Reunion is possible but ONLY if your purpose here will serve mankind more by your union - some do not reunite - but either way you can still generate what is known as the 3rd energy or unconditional love without your TF in the physical as you will always be connected in the spiritual body...

This is what I have learnt and it resonates - your choice whether to believe or not but the sooner we move from the traditional expectation of a relationship the sooner we move forward in our purpose.

The connection with your one true soulmate can seem very similar to a TF connection however the soulmate connections purpose is to eminate the new template of love by demonstration - again this can only happen when old templates and beliefs have been purged and the new 3rd energy can be created.
Old 14-04-2012, 11:41 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfSpirit
This is my main issue, really. What is the purpose of meeting and being with your twin flame, only to have them run? Yes, it showed me the depths of true love (and pain). I've tried to date since, and it's just... pointless. I know the woman I love, and I know nothing else is going to come close. Even if I found someone to be happy with, how would that be fair to them? For me to *know* I am in love with another, always will be, and would always go to them if asked.

And yeah... I don't understand runners either, to be quite honest. How is it possible to resist that pull, that love? Why would anyone WANT to resist it? It's pure joy, it makes the entire universe fall into place.

You and I WhiteWolf are kindred spirits.....and as far as dating is concerned, its true, no matter how gorgeous the women I've been seeing, or how much I have in common with them, my heart and soul know they are not right for me, and I know I'll never love anyone like that again or to the same extent. I might possibly love someone again, but never like the extent of this soul connection. Maybe in the next life we'll get it right. One can hope.
Old 14-04-2012, 11:56 PM
WhiteWolfSpirit

I am still holding on to plenty of hope that my TF and I will get it right in THIS life, hehe.

One of the things I said to her, when we were together (and before I knew anything about all of this stuff)... I called her "a very old soul, wrapped in the exuberance of youth" She thought that was sort of funny, but kind. I knew I meant it though, I just wasn't sure why.

I think this is the lifetime, for both of us, where we are meant to be reunited. I think we've both existed many, many times without finding each other. Us meeting through such wildly improbable circumstances as we did just makes me more certain, like it was just time, and had to happen finally.
Old 15-04-2012, 12:01 AM
Loving_Soul

From what I understand TFs are graduated souls ie they have no need to come back - they choose to return for the mission and their placement within their life - experiences had and lessons learnt are no coincidence - what we need to learn (myself included) is how to let go and surrender to the process...

I struggle as I miss him in the physical yet I have never felt any form of disconnection in the spiritual - I'm still learning and awakening minute by minute :)
Old 15-04-2012, 12:40 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
For those questioning the purpose....

As your heart has awakened have you not changed the way you love others? Not in a relationship state but in life in general...when you meet other people do you have more time to "connect" now? Do you demonstrate unconditional love? You have been shown how to love without condition - the purpose of true TFs is to purge and clear old templates of love and to eminate the new what we call unconditional love to others - true TFs are not here for their final happiness but for the betterment of mankind - TFs are the mentors...

Reunion is possible but ONLY if your purpose here will serve mankind more by your union - some do not reunite - but either way you can still generate what is known as the 3rd energy or unconditional love without your TF in the physical as you will always be connected in the spiritual body...

This is what I have learnt and it resonates - your choice whether to believe or not but the sooner we move from the traditional expectation of a relationship the sooner we move forward in our purpose.

The connection with your one true soulmate can seem very similar to a TF connection however the soulmate connections purpose is to eminate the new template of love by demonstration - again this can only happen when old templates and beliefs have been purged and the new 3rd energy can be created.

I'm just at a point where I can careless about a label. Soul Connection is what fits for me. I've always been a honest, humble, sincere, loyal person. Some people even say I'm too nice, I'm the type of person that would give a 5 dollar bill to a homeless person. Its just how I am. But when I used to drink, I was a completely different person.

I never wanted my soul connection to ever see me inebriated, but unfortunately she did one day. After that happened I quit for her. But I now realize that I didn't do it for myself, instead I did it for her. And that's when the ego took over everything. Even though I was sober, I was a dry drunk. It took this separation for me to see the picture. She was the best thing that ever happened to me, and what kills me the most is the possibility that I wont ever see her again..... Such a beautiful soul in every way, I was blessed enough to have her in life even if it was for a very brief moment.

But there's nothing I can do anymore but to live my life and walk my own path.

I guess this is where I get confused on what the mission is supposed to be. Were all here suppose-ably to be of service. Anybody care to define their definition of service ?
Old 15-04-2012, 12:59 AM
Loving_Soul

What an awesome journey you have been on so far - can you not see your achievements? Can you see the goodness in your soul - you already loved others with as close to unconditional love as you could manifest prior to your connection - the only person you didnt unconditionally love is yourself - do you feel more love for yourself now? You are much further along in your awakening than you acknowledge - IMO at least - you are doing so well :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKEST_HOUR
I'm just at a point where I can careless about a label. Soul Connection is what fits for me. I've always been a honest, humble, sincere, loyal person. Some people even say I'm too nice, I'm the type of person that would give a 5 dollar bill to homeless person. Its just how I am. But when I used to drink, I was a completely different person.

I never wanted to my soul connection to ever see me inebriated, but unfortunately she did one day. After that happened I quit for her. But I now realize that I didn't do it for myself, instead I did it for her. And that's when the ego took over everything. Even though I was sober, I was a dry drunk. It took this separation for me to see the picture. She was the best thing that ever happened to me, and what kills me the most is the possibility that I wont ever see her again..... Such a beautiful soul in every way, I was blessed enough to have her in life even if it was for a very brief moment.

But there's nothing I can do anymore but to live my life and walk my own path.

I guess this is where I get confused on what the mission is supposed to be. Were all here suppose-ably to be of service. Anybody care to define their definition of service ?
Old 15-04-2012, 01:30 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
What an awesome journey you have been on so far - can you not see your achievements? Can you see the goodness in your soul - you already loved others with as close to unconditional love as you could manifest prior to your connection - the only person you didnt unconditionally love is yourself - do you feel more love for yourself now? You are much further along in your awakening than you acknowledge - IMO at least - you are doing so well :)
I realized that we both didn't love ourselves, and this is what were working on. At least I am, not so sure about her since the last time I had any type of communication with her was last September. We used to tell each other this;
"I love you always, forever, and after(as in after life)."

If its in Gods will and part of the Universes plan to reunite again, I would change it up and say "I love you always, forever, after...and in the next(next life)."
Old 29-04-2012, 06:08 PM
xAnderblAze

hello all I'm new to this forum and have been reading all morning... when reading about the 2008 thing I felt compelled to post... That as well was when I met mine. On the spring equinox... lots has happened since that day... Is there more info on this 2008 thing? Sorry to hijack this post...

Last edited by xAnderblAze : 29-04-2012 at 07:11 PM.
Old 29-04-2012, 08:55 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAnderblAze
hello all I'm new to this forum and have been reading all morning... when reading about the 2008 thing I felt compelled to post... That as well was when I met mine. On the spring equinox... lots has happened since that day... Is there more info on this 2008 thing? Sorry to hijack this post...
No one knows for sure if the year 2008 has anything to with SC's/TF's, however some of us met our SC's on that specific year. It's hard to say anything nowadays because there's so much talk about 2012 being this and being that. I personally don't even wanna focus on dates as I know that it'll only completely stress me out as well as possibly drive me insane...
Old 29-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Ascender

Darkest Hour,

you HAVE come a long way. I can sense it through cyberspace! :) And maybe your connection to love was the whole reason behind meeting your sc?

Sorry that I don't know your whole story, but what prevents you from contacting her again?