Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 23-09-2012, 03:10 PM
Knower

EFT is amazing...

Just wanted to say that, if anyone out there is thinking of trying EFT and wondering if it works, DO IT. I've been experimenting with this ridiculously simple method of healing lately and it's been having amazing effects. Not so much at first, but now after doing it for a little while I feel so much more calm, balanced, and serene.

That's pretty much the only reason I'm posting this - To tell people to try this out if they haven't already.

Peace.
Old 23-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Master
As a former EFT practitioner I'm glad to hear of your success with it, seeker.

For resources, questions and answers, and reports about this energy healing method here's this thread:

EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques -
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4478

Xan

Old 23-12-2012, 12:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Yes,I agree. When i first heard of EFT,it sounded like just another technique. i finally tried it and didnt notice a big deal in how i felt. but,after finally trying it...i did get a check in the mail. i tried it again about a week ago when chakra work wasnt working as well this time,and i felt my heart got lighter which was what is what i was seeking. one of my favorite videos has been brad yates get into the vortex video. best proof eft works is that video!! :)
Old 24-12-2012, 10:47 PM
Knower

Hi annabelle239...Pleased to hear of your success with EFT :) Have a beautiful day.
Old 24-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Yes, it goes without saying that EFT is shockingly successful at
exactly what it professes to be able to do.

What I find is incredible laziness in people who need it the most.
I'm usually not negative, but I call it as I see it...laziness is one of the 7 deadly sins,
Sloth; one of the primary reasons for staying stuck.
I have less of it than others and more than I care to have.
:/

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-12-2012, 11:42 PM
Knower

I know what you mean, Miss Hepburn...I've experienced myself that, sometimes, people want to do something about their problems on one level, but at another it's like they're addicted to it and can't make themselves start, even though it would help them so much...
Old 24-12-2012, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker89
I know what you mean, Miss Hepburn...I've experienced myself that, sometimes, people want to do something about their problems on one level, but at another it's like they're addicted to it and can't make themselves start, even though it would help them so much...
This world has such a hold on us!
It takes a lot..a crisis, a tragedy, something to get us to wake up!
My God!! Then we have our addictions!
Don't get me started1

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Master
lol *sigh* you are sooo right.. I opened this thread with my excessive laziness and the fact I knew I wasn't gonna do eft any time soon... I guess looking for inspiration to make myself do it..
sadly my whim brought me here and even with this uncanny synchronistic sign I still can't make myself plan to do it........ why why why
Old 05-01-2013, 10:48 PM
orca

Sapphirez,

What would happen if you tapped on not wanting to tap? You might uncover some helpful clues in where you're feeling blocked. On some level, there's often a benefit to staying blocked. It's not uncommon at all, in terms of why people don't want to tap. "If there were a benefit to staying blocked, I wonder what it would be?" "What if part of me doesn't want to know why I'm having trouble with getting things done?" Etc. Tap on that and see what you come up with.
Old 26-06-2013, 01:35 AM
Trickster

Hi I saw this thread and looked it up on Amazon.com and it sounds to good to be true, does it really work? HOw many of you done it and is it helping. Also seems to be mixed reactions on if it works or not so maybe it's a placebo. I'm not sure wht do you think