Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 04-07-2016, 04:10 AM
Master
Also, it must be said at this point...

You can't attribute every meditative experience as being Kundalini-related.

I have to sigh when I read 'I get pins and needles in my legs when I meditate - kundalini?' or "I get a sexual urge to go and masturbate when I meditate - kundalini?" or "I feel all these weird body sensations, what the hell is that?

All I have to say to all of that is, if it is Kundalini, you'll know...you'll know. Even after going 'nah, it can't be that...it's not possible it's that!...just couldn't be!' you'll hear the whole universe just LOL. The whole experience is terribly humbling!

When it happens, it's totally unmistakable as being anything else, other than what it is...and it has no relation to menopause symptoms whatsoever!

Yeah, I mean I was sitting on the edge of my bed, holding on to the back of a chair, baring white knuckles and screaming as I felt what felt like 'birth contractions' rising upwards, up my spine in waves of biothermic and geothermic power, reaching the nape of my neck, where it felt really uncomfortable, before exploding into my cranium and down both of my arms simultaneously...then it was like everything became self-illuminated and self-existent. I was laughing and laughing with the universe and I got the whole punchline of the joke.

When it happens, there's no doubt...no doubt whatsoever.

It also cannot be ascribed or attributed to anything 'scientific' either - sure there's a massive serotonin dump, but that's the result, not the cause of it.
Old 14-07-2016, 10:04 AM
Seeker

Nice Post!!!
Old 15-07-2016, 05:54 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer

It also cannot be ascribed or attributed to anything 'scientific' either - sure there's a massive serotonin dump, but that's the result, not the cause of it.
I'd have to disagree with that considering I believe all science IS spirituality. It's all the same thing, they are both ways of trying to explain life. The day they can manage to intertwine is going to be a fine day indeed.
Old 15-07-2016, 06:02 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
I definitely agree, Transpersonal Psychology does come closer to a more accurate interpretation of Kundalini energy than a lot of other schools of psychological thought. I have often wondered about how we all may be saying the same thing only using different terms; for instance professionals may talk about libido energy and not kundalini energy, when lots of yogis believe that they are the same thing. Notwithstanding, Kundalini has to do with the base chakra and sexual energy the 2nd chakra. Still I am inclined to accept a correlation between the two other than just their form or possible variant in vibratory differences. The word "Shakti" has also been used in place of the word kundalini. So I think people are talking about the same thing only using different words.

Yes, I also think it's just a case of tomato, tomato... different words, sometimes even different theories or different explanations, but the same thing.
Obviously the sensation of kundalini is very intense. It feels like an electrical nerve charge going up and down the spine, or similar to a really explosive orgasm, which also involves nerve sensations. I think the correlation between "sexual energy" and how orgasmic kundalini feels should be looked into scientifically. But then again science really doesn't know much about male or female orgasms anyway, especially the mysterious female orgasm. But if women can have many different kinds of orgasms, maybe men can too. But it's been notoriously known in history that men are just not as spiritual as women, at least most aren't, unless we are two spirited. That's from my native culture at least but I've heard similar beliefs in other cultures. Anyway, I like the term "sexual energy" especially when you start looking into sacred sex magic, it's very powerful and all related to kundalini.
Old 15-07-2016, 09:15 AM
Master
Personally I think it's probably sexual if consciousness resides at or below the navel, more refined if consciousness has risen to the heart, and if consciousness has entered the head, I cannot imagine that sexual energy could describe it, it would be much more refined, hence the word 'spiritual'.

The issue is most likely that most people experience kundalini energy without having first raised their consciousness. It's debatable whether consciousness can be raised when kundalini has been released, though I have heard of consciousness 'expanding.' I suspect this is not equivalent to consciousness raising though.
Old 15-07-2016, 05:37 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer

You can't attribute every meditative experience as being Kundalini-related.

I have to sigh when I read 'I get pins and needles in my legs when I meditate - kundalini?' or "I get a sexual urge to go and masturbate when I meditate - kundalini?" or "I feel all these weird body sensations, what the hell is that?

All I have to say to all of that is, if it is Kundalini, you'll know...you'll know. Even after going 'nah, it can't be that...it's not possible it's that!...just couldn't be!' you'll hear the whole universe just LOL. The whole experience is terribly humbling!

When it happens, it's totally unmistakable as being anything else, other than what it is...and it has no relation to menopause symptoms whatsoever!

Yeah, I mean I was sitting on the edge of my bed, holding on to the back of a chair, baring white knuckles and screaming as I felt what felt like 'birth contractions' rising upwards, up my spine in waves of biothermic and geothermic power, reaching the nape of my neck, where it felt really uncomfortable, before exploding into my cranium and down both of my arms simultaneously...then it was like everything became self-illuminated and self-existent. I was laughing and laughing with the universe and I got the whole punchline of the joke.

When it happens, there's no doubt...no doubt whatsoever.

No, you will not always know. Mine, for whatever reason,when it first happened was very subtle. I felt intensely aroused for a bit, but it's ascent was quiet, there was no pain or contractions, or anything really. I had to divine if it was kundalini or not, and found out it was.

Later times when it would ascend or descend, it was fricking noisy, like a train rushing down a track. That was my only key, really--other than feeling a lot of sexual energy.
Old 16-07-2016, 05:38 AM
Pathfinder
I don't know the verbiage , but I know that some of us feel an electrical impulse .. when our health .. mainly physical .. but also emotionally and Spiritually.. is in troubled waters.

If you follow that impulse .. if you let it ..be and believe in that.. it will heal you.
Old 16-07-2016, 11:57 AM
Master
I don't know if this was anything like this, but, a few nights ago I was relaxing in my front yard listening to music and I was just felt like I vibrating like crazy.

Then 1 of my favorite songs came on and for some reason I kicked off my sandals. Wow!! The energy starting pulsing in time with the song going from the top of my head to my feet. That was the most intense, exquisite and sensual feelings I have felt and it lasted the whole song. It was awesome, can't wait for a repeat!
Old 16-07-2016, 10:09 PM
Master

Just like there is the evolution from the mineral to the human being, there is the final evolution from the human being to a liberated being.
This last evolution is made possible by the kundalini.

When the kundalini has awakened, succeeded by seeing through kundalini, and eventually passing through all phases of it, liberation is achieved.

The kundalini-evolution is usually spread over many incarnations.