Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 26-03-2014, 01:56 PM
Master
You love black tourmaline, have you ever seen/tried or maybe got tourmaline quartz?
My ex has a lot of crystals, his parents collected them themselves when they were living abroad, mostly in Australia. He had a wonderful piece of tourmaline quartz, very high vibrations and connections. I would have loved to have that one, willing to buy it off him. But he didn't want to let go of it :(
I got myself another one from Ebay, also very nice! I don't particularly fancy black tourmaline, but tourmaline quartz is gorgeous! Esp if it's got thin tourmaline needles and lots of rainbows :p I LOVE rainbows, haha

Dumortierite apparently is a stone of communication, so writing, but also languages in general. Maybe another reason why I felt drawn to it, unconsciously.
This posting here inspired me to go get him and he's on my desk as well now. If it goes on this way, I won't have any space left on my desk, lol.
Summarized I got my dumorierite skull, anandalite, 2x auralite, merlinite, lemurian sphere, Machu Picchu stone, yellow calcite 2x and something that was a gift from the Ebay seller, no clue what it is. All these right in front of me on my desk, hahaha. (there's more on my desk's shelves - I got a huge desk - on top and so on).
Soon I will have to choose which ones I want to work with now, but I can't make up my mind.
Old 26-03-2014, 08:48 PM
Dante1709

My dumortierite is mainly dark, with one side that is covered in lighter speckles. I'm not certain how the shades of blue affect the energy,though..
My herkimer diamond is around 2 - 2.5cm long.I'm not sure if I should even call it a Herkimer diamond, considering one end is damaged ; but I'm almost certain that there was indeed a double termination. It also has a tiny little rainbow in it.
Old 27-03-2014, 01:16 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You love black tourmaline, have you ever seen/tried or maybe got tourmaline quartz?
My ex has a lot of crystals, his parents collected them themselves when they were living abroad, mostly in Australia. He had a wonderful piece of tourmaline quartz, very high vibrations and connections. I would have loved to have that one, willing to buy it off him. But he didn't want to let go of it :(
I got myself another one from Ebay, also very nice! I don't particularly fancy black tourmaline, but tourmaline quartz is gorgeous! Esp if it's got thin tourmaline needles and lots of rainbows :p I LOVE rainbows, haha

Dumortierite apparently is a stone of communication, so writing, but also languages in general. Maybe another reason why I felt drawn to it, unconsciously.
This posting here inspired me to go get him and he's on my desk as well now. If it goes on this way, I won't have any space left on my desk, lol.
Summarized I got my dumorierite skull, anandalite, 2x auralite, merlinite, lemurian sphere, Machu Picchu stone, yellow calcite 2x and something that was a gift from the Ebay seller, no clue what it is. All these right in front of me on my desk, hahaha. (there's more on my desk's shelves - I got a huge desk - on top and so on).
Soon I will have to choose which ones I want to work with now, but I can't make up my mind.

I didn't know that dumortierite is a stone of communication. Thanks for saying that.

I do prefer that ebayers label their gifts. It drives me crazy not knowing what a stone is. That said, it sure is when sellers throw in a little something extra.
Old 27-03-2014, 01:17 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante1709
My dumortierite is mainly dark, with one side that is covered in lighter speckles. I'm not certain how the shades of blue affect the energy,though..
My herkimer diamond is around 2 - 2.5cm long.I'm not sure if I should even call it a Herkimer diamond, considering one end is damaged ; but I'm almost certain that there was indeed a double termination. It also has a tiny little rainbow in it.

So you have a multicolored dumortierite. Interesting.

That Herkimer sounds pretty big. Cool. Mine is...I dunno. Small.
Old 27-03-2014, 05:50 PM
Experiencer
I absolutely LOVE Moldavite! It's the stone I work with the most and I just resonate with it very strongly. Since I started working with it my spiritual understanding increased dramatically as well as my ability to channel a lot of high vibration energy. At this point I wear a 32g Moldavite pendant with a necklace all made out of Tanzanite and Seraphinite chips with a few Rutile Quartz and Green Garnet just about daily. I have all kinds of crystals, but I am currently working more frequently with the previously mentioned plus Kunzite, Triphane, Blue Sapphire, Star Sapphire, Star Ruby, Morganite, Ruby in Kyanite, Ruby in Zoisite, Libyan Desert Glass, Aquamarine, Lemurian Quartz and obsidian (black, mahogany, rainbow and gold sheen). Oh and have recently gone back to working with Chevron Amethyst to further develop the Violet Flame.
Old 01-04-2014, 03:56 AM
MyGirlFriday

Fluorite: I am seriously drawn to all types of fluorite, it soothes me and helps draw out any nasty energy I may have.The colors indicate from where; Blue I use on my mental body and it also helps with some types of headaches. Green I use to pull any stuck energy in my chakras. Purple I use to relax any tension or anxiety I've picked up.

Quartz is another I use a lot. Lemurian I mainly just meditate with. I have an amythest cluster upstairs for peaceful sleep. A hematoid quartz for grounding energy into my sacral chakras. A rose quartz chunk I'm using to help heal heart chakra issues. I bought a green amythest on Saturday and I'm working with it too. I'm on the look out for natural citrine and smokey towers to work with, but they are not cheap.

Those are the two main types I work with. I have others I collect but I don't use them as much.
Old 12-04-2014, 06:22 PM
Dante1709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selbor13
have all kinds of crystals, but I am currently working more frequently with the previously mentioned plus Kunzite, Triphane, Blue Sapphire, Star Sapphire, Star Ruby, Morganite, Ruby in Kyanite, Ruby in Zoisite, Libyan Desert Glass, Aquamarine, Lemurian Quartz and obsidian (black, mahogany, rainbow and gold sheen). Oh and have recently gone back to working with Chevron Amethyst to further develop the Violet Flame.

I just recently bought a Ruby in Zoisite bracelet, and I was wondering what you use it for? I've read a lot of information online, but I can't seem to pinpoint the energy or what I want to use it for.

Also glad to see that I'm not the only one capitalizing crystal names..they seem too important to just leave in low-case.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:08 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante1709
I just recently bought a Ruby in Zoisite bracelet, and I was wondering what you use it for? I've read a lot of information online, but I can't seem to pinpoint the energy or what I want to use it for.

Also glad to see that I'm not the only one capitalizing crystal names..they seem too important to just leave in low-case.

Yup, doesn't feel right to leave their names in lower case... they're my buddies. I use a Ruby Zoisite chunk to meditate when I am focusing on my heart chakra, I feel it really resonates with the my heart chakra, plus it just calls to me. I use my bead bracelet when doing energy work specially healing work as I feel it is a strong healer. I bought a bunch of Ruby Zoisite beads and plan on making a 108 bead mala to use during meditation.