Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Master
Astral Projection Resources

These articles and books have clear guidelines for learning how to consciously go out-of-body and explore dimensions beyond this world. They also share the stories of other travelers, answer the usual questions, and explain how to handle any difficulties that might come up. Also, even experienced travelers often read about astral projection and lucid dreaming for inspiration, which helps it happen.

Astral Projection 101: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1185

Astral Projection Basics: http://www.astralvoyage.com/projection/index.html

Astral projection and lucid dreaming techniques, with some suggested mantras: http://english.divinaciencia.com/astral_i.php

William Buhlman's two books: "The Secret of the Soul" and

"Adventures Beyond the Body" - available also as free PDF file:

http://api.ning.com/files/nTSdV*CY*ywIHIm4D8CbwwHEN7RF9bXkD6C3pIfU-eo_/Adventures_Beyond_the_Body.pdf

Please feel free to add other resources you have found especially helpful or inspiring.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 20-12-2010 at 12:12 AM.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:44 AM
Virtuality

So glad to see you back here Xan! Thanks for reposting these!
Old 06-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Ladofthelight

I had an AP breakthrough last night... First time consciously out of body where I didn't just "lose it" right away. Other times, I have caught myself out of body, realized it, and then snapped back in because I was so excited to have done it.

I even remember one time "rolling" out of body and falling on the floor! whoops!

So anyway, I was doing a lot of lightbody work last night with a group of people. Lots of soul expanding and soul sharing. After a while, I was able to look at things from a soul perspective instead of the physical one, though I was definitely still in the physical body. Subtly I believe the tethers that may have been attached to my soul were removed.

Last night during sleep, I did definitely leave my body. I flew towards the door, right through it, and right through the walls of my house. I then gave myself a flying lesson in the front yard. It was beautiful and so much fun! I remember thinking I am definitely out of body, and I did not snap back into my physical self, so I think I have definintely passed a barrier.

Other times it has been hard work getting even half way out, thus my "fall" out of bed. This time I literally spring out of my body. Like my soul couldn't wait!

I can't help but this the lightwork/ascencion/transfiguration work I have been doing lately has definitely helped me in this endeavour. It is simply comprised of letting go and experiencing what the universe/divine offers.

I have gone from being an eager child just wanting to do something "fun" to being very OK with whatever happens. Obviously, the less I consciously think about it, the more easily it happens.

Every soul is different, but speaking for myself, I certainly can say that I have simply just let go.

I look forward to doing some actual traveling to fulfill my soul, and not just the curiosities of my mind.

Much love to all.

Lad

Last edited by Ladofthelight : 06-10-2010 at 12:19 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:34 PM
leighman

Great post, I can relate to that, I have had these flying experiences, and they are magical, I always feel on top of the world the morning after.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Rumar

Just last night I went flying around like usual, I like to have two flying choices, super fast or laid back. I chose super fast at first then bringing back my soul mate to her respectful body, I took my time 10,000 feet above. Loved every bit of it.

A couple of more recent sites concerning astral projection:
www.theastralplanet.com

and
www.astralspirits.com
Old 11-10-2010, 01:00 AM
mahakali

Quote:"Mahamaya was expecting her first born. She had had a strange dream in which a baby elephant had blessed her with his trunk, which was understood to be a very auspicious sign to say the least. As was the custom of the day, when the time came near for Queen Mahamaya to have her child, she traveled to her father's kingdom for the birth. But during the long journey, her birth pains began. In the small town of Lumbini, she asked her handmaidens to assist her to a nearby grove of trees for privacy. One large tree lowered a branch to her to serve as a support for her delivery. They say the birth was nearly painless, even though the child had to be delivered from her side. After, a gentle rain fell on the mother and the child to cleanse them.
It is said that the child was born fully awake. He could speak, and told his mother he had come to free all mankind from suffering. He could stand, and he walked a short distance in each of the four directions. Lotus blossoms rose in his footsteps." http://www.ganesh.us/buddhism/siddhartha-gautama.html

Question: do you think Mahamaya may have been astral projecting when she saw the elephant and when buddha was born? she may have spoke with his spirit in the astral realm. There would be no pain if she was out of her body. I know that this story was rewritten thousands of times and is nothing like the original, but there are a lot of stories where a person has spoken to or saw an entity. like when the buddha became enlightened the beautiful women came to tempt him and failed.

Last edited by mahakali : 11-10-2010 at 01:18 AM.
Old 24-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Master
bringing this up...

Old 20-11-2010, 11:17 PM
Master
bringing this up....

Old 26-11-2010, 10:28 AM
Master

I heard this in a channeling awhile back, a favorite channeled source of mine. They said instead of going out of body to astral travel, why not bring the astral to you? I loved that.
Old 26-11-2010, 01:18 PM
Master
http://api.ning.com/files/nTSdV*CY*y...d_the_Body.pdf