Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-04-2012, 08:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Why would I waste my time reading a skeptics opinion. There are far too many great knowledgeable books on astral projection out there for me to even consider reading his sorry excuse for a book. Hopefully an admin will ban him sooner than later it is obvious he is seeking attention. People with his beliefs will never experience astral projection therefore they will never be able to write anything about the subject other than their personal opinions. The only thing he has proven is that he has yet to prove anything, opinions are not facts.

Doctors cannot explain dreaming still to do this day so how can he conclude that astral projection is dreaming, he realistically cannot and never will be able to. I am sure there are forums for like-minded people to communicate. Unfortunately they found their way here and obviously think they can prove us wrong, but they cannot. Him writing about astral projection is like a virgin writing about sex. He is lacking the experience to say anything worth reading.
And your views on AP are fact, you mean?

This is a good thread, being a skeptical person myself I applaud Summerlander for his efforts. Consciousness develops and unfortunately there has been no proof so far that is exists after death.
''Skeptics'' can very much experience the things you do, but they may come to different conclusions or not conclude anything whatsoever. So yeah, keeping an open mind doesn't just apply to ''skeptics'' :)

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 27-04-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Old 27-04-2012, 12:29 PM
ZOV

Quote:
Actually he's not. He's offering you free books and research papers

Even worse, he is doing it for fame and glory .
This text is not even his, I have read it many times before, he didn't even change the words.

Quote:

It is not about facts , this part of forum is for helping people achieve AP,
talking about it, sharing .
Summerlander just started spamming his truth.
You can be sceptic as much as you would like to , no one will try to prove you wrong.
So you shouldn't try to prove us wrong either.
I just don't understand why would I care if Stacy left summerlander and hes unhappy?
Old 27-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Summerlander

LOL! It's okay, 12padams. You don't have to defend me. These people don't want to hear what works in practice.

And fellas, 12padams is right... and to the baseless accusation of selling: the lessons are absolutely free and I believe that the world deserves to know what is going on here. Only the ones who care to listen and learn that is. LOL!

Let's get out of this New Age bog, 12padams...
Old 27-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos

This is a good thread, being a skeptical person myself I applaud Summerlander for his efforts. Consciousness develops and unfortunately there has been no proof so far that is exists after death.
''Skeptics'' can very much experience the things you do, but they may come to different conclusions or not conclude anything whatsoever. So yeah, keeping an open mind doesn't just apply to ''skeptics'' :)

I've never once said whether astral projection is real or not, I simply leave my experiences. He is doing the complete opposite of that. I doubt he has ever experienced astral projection yet he thinks he has the answers to something he has never experienced and clearly holds no understanding of. The earth used to be flat, or was it? I speak from experience, he speaks from unexperienced opinion.
Old 27-04-2012, 07:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerlander
LOL! It's okay, 12padams. You don't have to defend me. These people don't want to hear what works in practice.

And fellas, 12padams is right... and to the baseless accusation of selling: the lessons are absolutely free and I believe that the world deserves to know what is going on here. Only the ones who care to listen and learn that is. LOL!

Let's get out of this New Age bog, 12padams...

The problem is you are not correct nor do you have any idea what is going on there. Science cannot explain everything and you plus science have no evidence/proof/facts that can prove or disprove astral projection. Nobody on these forums cares to listen because they will not learn anything other than your opinions, this is a forum and that is pretty much what forums are about - reading other people's opinions. So leaving this forum to read your so called "book" would be a waste of time in more way than one. Yes please get out of this "New age blog" because you are wasting everyone's time. Come back when you have factual proof proving something other than you are lonely and desperately need attention.
Old 27-04-2012, 07:29 PM
Rumar

You still only backed up my post, the only thing you have to say over Michael's book is further confirmation on my consciousness segment. Everything else hasn't even been looked at and just claimed to be spouting hot air. Read the entire post before you just point fingers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
He does have experience and does write about his experiences and even draws what he see's... Here's just one of many of his pictures.

[image]

Last of all banning someone because of their beliefs doesn't sound good... It will give him a fantastic excuse to bad mouth this site which is exactly what you don't want...

And don't think I am on his or your side. I am on nobody's side because I hate having enemies. I can't take a side because if I do those from the opposite side will be against me. Until everyone takes a side I am going to remain in the middle. Thats why I won't give up until something is proven!
He's not getting banned because of disbelief, if anything he'd be banned for trolling. Read his posts and see how he's been executing his "return". If he executed it properly, I would not doubt at all he would've had at LEAST 1/4 of the community coming over to OBE4U and considering all of this. However, he's been a troll and just said "this is absolute truth, you're wrong, you believe in fairy tales" so on and so forth. If he were at all respectable, he would've had more than just a bunch of slander, instead of talking down to people because they believe differently, how about he actually back things up than one or two references every 7-12 posts.
The picture he drew won't mean anything because of the fact he just dreamed it up and put it on paper which anyone can do. The picture doesn't validate anything just like how he says that the astral doesn't exist, you clearly haven't been keeping up with his posts or you would see why people are reacting the way they've been reacting since his grand return.
Old 27-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos

Search his posts and understand what he's doing is just trolling, it's one thing to be a skeptic, question, challenge, that's all good and we allow it, but he hasn't just questioned or challenged, instead he just bashed and disrespected people for their beliefs just because it opposes his, there is nothing to applaud about in that. There are several posts which have been replies to his statements and questions with good intention but he would turn around and laugh at them, that's about it, there is nothing to bring to the community out if this behavior.

Take it as you will, there are many videos, audio recordings, and written documents on hauntings and intelligent responses from those who have no physical body. I would imagine there is at least very little amount of consciousness in such behavior. It's one thing to be residual energy but there are many videos that can't be disproved, it's just stored as "phenomena" because they can't describe it or debunk it.
Old 27-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Administrator
I dont read books they dont interest me, i was born with my gifts of mediumship etc, and i have done astral projection on many occasion,
i actually left my body to astral travel to my friends dad in hospital he looked at me and smiled then he passed away, i described to my friend who was with him and where they were sitting, when she phoned me i told her i knew because i was there,
that is not the only occasion, and it was not in my mind either . you can believe or disbelieve me i dont care its healthy to be a sceptic but rude to laugh at people when they give their accounts of it.

Namaste
Old 27-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Sangress

That picture back on the other page looks like the Dreamscape, spitting image of the kinds of melding of awareness you get when your attuned to that layer of existence/reality. Nice job on portreying it.

Wonder whether you've ever moved past/through that mental aspect of it all to the real energetic stuff (astral.) A lot of people don't or their mind gets overstimulated when they do and they just get slammed back into their own heads to dream their own private dreams, so I suppose I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case here.

I'm not trying to force my view on you summerlander, just saying its the spitting image of what I understand to be and have experienced as the Dreamscape and am just making observations and such.

Feel free to ignore my comments as they probably will have no meaning or value to you, as your very set in your opinion and all that.
Old 28-04-2012, 12:35 AM
Master
Gee Summerlander... If you didn't sound so condescending, especially about disagreements, folks might be more open to hearing what you have to say.

Xan