Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-03-2012, 11:41 PM
mrgunrage

help me

well i have a question i have been trying to astral project for the past two weeks i have really not gotten any where. i am not getting to vibrational stage and sometimes i feel like i need to move at times like restlessness. and also i was at my friends house one time i passed in the bathroom i thought i got back up and went back to sleep but i found out really didn't can anyone relate.
Old 30-03-2012, 12:11 AM
johnnyfortner

When you are first starting out it is good to try hard so the mind knows what is going on, but you generally will not project while doing this, but when you are more relaxed not thinking of much and not really trying is when you are more likely to succeed. Feeling restless is the opposite of being focused(where you need to be) it takes time and training to get there. It can be anywhere from one day, to many years before you successfully do AP. The best advice you will receive is to not get discouraged, keep trying new methods and practice much.
Old 30-03-2012, 12:16 AM
mrgunrage

thank you i will not give up on this do you have any good methods you tell me
Old 30-03-2012, 12:35 AM
johnnyfortner

There are too many to write in one message(because if I put more than five you will forget the rest) it's best to develop your own methods based on success rates of others that work for you.

spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31003 << copy and paste in your address bar for some tips
Old 30-03-2012, 12:39 AM
mrgunrage

and thank you again
Old 30-03-2012, 01:56 AM
Master
mr gr... An excellent book for a variety of methods to choose from, plus a lot more information and stories from many people is, "The Secret of the Soul" by William Buhlman.

Xan

Old 30-03-2012, 03:32 AM
mrgunrage

well i have another question which involves astral projection do i have to clear my chakras
Old 30-03-2012, 07:52 AM
Master

You do not have to clear your chakras to ap. I never do and I am sure other people have not as well. We go to sleep every night, usually we are not aware what is happening and we do not clear our chakras. It is the same thing.
Old 30-03-2012, 01:55 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
You do not have to clear your chakras to ap. I never do and I am sure other people have not as well. We go to sleep every night, usually we are not aware what is happening and we do not clear our chakras. It is the same thing.

I'm thinking that the chakras are more of an allegory when it comes to clarifying ones physical presence. The Chakras represent components of
of how we experience ourselves... when one or all are out of balance then pandemonium ensues.

When we "project" we are freed from this mess.. but when we return we reenter our "definition of life" and thus reenter the puzzle...

So we have the "stepping out" and upon return we have the "physical continuum". The advantage of stepping-out in this case is the exposure to
this contrast. We now have something to compare our life to... we then have a tactile goal to head toward..

But the work needs to be done here... our conscious-in-relation-to-our-unconscious-programing.. when we die we're removed from this current sequencing
altogether.... it's being "here" that's the challenge, and the spiritually-alluded-to benefit of graduation...

This may be why projecting is generally so difficult.... it's a form of short-cutting our overall challenges in favor of the instant dismissal... and our own
higher self may be steadily instrumental in keeping this barrier to such short-cutting firmly in place... until the puzzle that we're here to address is resolved...
Old 30-03-2012, 06:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy

It wouldn't hurt to have a clear/open third eye chakra though. Otherwise you could suffer from astral blindness and not be able to see anything during your astral travels. But with that said your third eye chakra is one of the last ones you want to work on, chakra work is done in succession. But as suzy said it is not a requirement, but it definitely would not hurt you in anyway to work on your chakras. In fact it would benefit you very much in the long run.