Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 10-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave of Allaah
Hi Bluegreen!

I agree with your post, but the colored verses are not in the Quran!

Yet the meaning of what you quoted from the source (not the whole source) match the Quran.
If not in the Quran, then part of the belief system don't you think?
Old 11-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchdavid
Why the jews don't believe in Muhammad (islam) ?

There are three parts to the Word of GOD. They are the Torah, the Gospel, and the Qur’an. The benefit of knowing all three parts is that a person can know in full. Read one part and a person will only know in one part. There is also a very important reason to know the third part. The first part and the second part are both cut off before the Last Day. There is/was a time when, the first part (Torah) and the second part (Gospel), of the Word of GOD are both cut off and no longer bring Truth to the world. But the third part (Qur’an) lives. The third part is refined and tried by God to make them the strongest in faith, which is Islam.

This was prophesied by the prophet Zechariah in chapter 13, verses 7 to 9 where it reads; ‘Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones. And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts (Torah and Gospel) therein shall be cut off and die; but the third (Qur’an) shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part (Islam/Qur’an) through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried, they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, it is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my GOD.’

mj
Old 12-01-2012, 12:28 AM
Yamah

If you would like to discuss the Quran I would politely request you do so on the Islam subforum.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:40 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamah
If you would like to discuss the Quran I would politely request you do so on the Islam subforum.

Did you read the question in the post or are you that confused?

mj
Old 12-01-2012, 12:46 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchdavid
Why the jews don't believe in Muhammad (islam) ?

The jews do not know that Muhammad was the Last Prophet from God because the jews have been cut off from the Truth. The jews rejected the prophets and followed after their own lusts time after time, so God cut the jews off. That is why the jews do not believe in Muhammad.

mj
Old 12-01-2012, 02:56 PM
slave of Allaah

The jews are the most people who know very well that Sir Muhammad, peace be upon him, is the messenger of God. (at least the former jews who lived with him)

Those to whom We gave the Scripture recognise him as they recongise their sons. But verily, a party of them conceal the truth while they know it. (146) [Quran: Ch.2]

When the pagans of Madinah visited Mecca for pilgrimage (the Arab mixed the religion of Abraham with their falsehood of paganism), they heared that there is a man here claiming himself to be a prophet!

They told themselves: "this is what the jews were promising you with"

The jews were saying to the pagans of Madinah: "This is a time of a prophet. By Allah, when he comes, we will follow him and kill you as Aad and thamud were killed"

And when there came to them (the Jews), a Book (this Qur'ân) from Allâh confirming what is with them, although aforetime they had invoked Allâh (for coming of Muhammad Peace be upon him ) in order to gain victory over those who disbelieved, then when there came to them that which they had recognised, they disbelieved in it. So let the Curse of Allâh be on the disbelievers. (89) [Quran: Ch.2]

Yet, Not all of them are alike; a party of the people of the Scripture stand for the right, they recite the Verses of Allâh during the hours of the night, prostrating themselves in prayer. (113) They believe in Allâh and the Last Day; they enjoin righteousness and forbid injustice; and they hasten in good works; and they are among the righteous. (114) And whatever good they do, nothing will be rejected of them; for Allâh knows well those who are the pious. (115) [Quran: Ch.3]

The master of the jews in Madinah believed in prophet Muhammad, and his story can be found here http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/1692/

I love that man very much.

Old 13-01-2012, 01:41 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew James
The jews do not know that Muhammad was the Last Prophet from God because the jews have been cut off from the Truth. The jews rejected the prophets and followed after their own lusts time after time, so God cut the jews off. That is why the jews do not believe in Muhammad.
mj

You being a Muslim and I being a Jew means that we are not going to agree on a number of things when it comes to religion. I understand that and I respect the differences between us - just as I appreciate that, for example, there are Christians who would disagree with both of us, and we with them.

I do post on other sub-forums if I believe either Jews or Judaism are being misrepresented. I post on other sub-forums regarding Jewish scriptures and Hebrew meanings. Although I may not be 100% successful I try to treat the religions of others, and the adherents themselves, with the same respect I would expect to receive.

Maybe I am wrong, but I suspect that you would offended if a post similar to yours above were to be posted on Islam sub-forum with Muslims substituted for Jews.

B'shalom,

Peter
Old 14-01-2012, 11:54 AM
slave of Allaah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew James
The jews rejected the prophets and followed after their own lusts time after time, so God cut the jews off.

Nothing of what you said is wrong Mathew. It is all true.

Never God will seek their/our pleasure. We need to run after His pleasure ourselves.

We need the Peace. The Peace doesn't need us. He just love to enlighten us due to His Mercy, but if we claim that He need us, He will cut us off ... so that the disbelievers knows that they were liars. (39) [Quran: Ch.16]

BTW, Peter!

I hope you will be like the master of the jews whom I love.
Old 14-01-2012, 12:04 PM
AngelicOrin

I am currently studying the philosophy of world religions at University at this present moment, and I would like to share that Jews have a list of descriptions of who and what a Messiah should be, and I have included on why Jesus is not a Messiah of Judaism, hence, considering Muhammed was alive AFTER Jesus, and also started a new religion himself...many listed may also apply to him as well.

Rabbi, please correct me anywhere, if I am incorrect.
  • Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies. He did not build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28), Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6), bring in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. Or even spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world ― on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9)
  • Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah, as he did not live during the time of the prophecy of the second Moses - 300 years too late apparently. Jesus was born to the Virgin Mary, and was considered supernatural" and he also rejected the Torah.
  • Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are not interpreted properly. For example: The Virgin birth, "alma" is used in the Herbew text and means young woman and or giving birth - that was changed to virginal birth...also Jesus having a divine father is a Hellenstic (Ancient Greek) ideology.
  • Jewish belief is based on national revelation, and we ALL will know when the next Messiah will come.

Therefore, there has been no Messiah - yet, according to Judaism.

Now please stop this CHILDISH putting down of other people's faiths, by saying "mine is better than yours"...that is how wars start in this beautiful world of ours! I for one is not a Christian, Jewish nor Muslim - but an outsider, and is very much comfortable in my electic faith. But that aside, it is rather pathetic to see such childish behaviour, and yes I am being brutally honest here. The mature thing would be to do, is to discuss each other faiths, learn from one another, see the differences and accept them - it is called being tolerant.

Maybe even consider the quote in my signature, which is from Thomas Aquinas and I believe it applies to everyone of every faith on our God-given planet.

Peace!
Old 14-01-2012, 10:58 PM
Yamah

Thank you AngelicOrin for your wonderful post.