Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 10:33 PM
Enigma

Personal Year 9

I am in a Personal Year NINE for 2007, and am curious to hear other people's personal Year NINE experiences. So, if you remember your 9 Year, please share your experiences of that Year with me
Old 10-01-2007, 04:55 AM
deltawaves

Hi Enigma,

I was in a 9 year before my 1 year started last July (I go birthday to birthday). The week my nine year started I got the opportunity to travel and I ended up travelling around the world with my good friend for 6 months visiting sacred sites in 11 countries. When I came back home I was very unsettled and had to get a temp office job to pay off my bills which was a whole wrapping up of my old work life for me. So the nine year allowed me to do the travel I had wanted for the whole previous 8 years and wrapped up many outdated ways of relating to others and work ethics so I could start fresh in my new cycle "one" year. I see it as a deep cleanse year, spiritual and the end of a cycle that has been going on for the previous 8 years. And we are in a universal 9 year now as a planet, so I guess all of that applies us on some level in 2007.

Have Fun xxx
Old 10-01-2007, 05:10 AM
Enigma

Interesting!
Thanks for responding - so would you say your 9 Year wasn't too bad emotionally?
Old 10-01-2007, 05:47 AM
deltawaves

Yeh, it was great, very freeing, I felt like taking lots of action!!
Old 10-01-2007, 06:37 AM
Enigma

AWSUM!!!! I knew there was a Reason that I felt so excited about this upcoming Year, and I've got all these plans going on in my head already, just setting up my stage.
I'd heard from another that their 9 Year while it was very spiritual, it was a bit difficult emotionally. So, I've been dreading it almost - but I've had an overwhelming "excited" feeling the past couple of days, so I'm going to go with my intuition on this one and say I can already FEEL the vibes of releasing and starting a new.
Closed Thread