Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-05-2011, 08:35 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic
Certain ones CAN harm you, but most entities, even fear-inducing ones don't seem to see any point in doing it for no reason, except for when I tried using positive energy to overpower one, it unrighteously fought back with negative, stinging energy. And I didn't expect it too. There has been other times they have tried to dominate me using harmful energy, but it's not really that bad.
I concur, I've had similar things happen... interestingly, it usually happens when I try and use an offensive technique against them. They themselves do a very slick counter-technique which I don't understand, and somehow it turns my attempt back on me. Even though it ends up hurting, it's not permanent and doesn't do any real damage.
Old 20-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Luke

As i previously stated, Don't play them at their game. Just know that they can't hurt you. Move you mind to a better place, don't try and remove them, just move yourself away from them, if this means waking up then do so.

They don't want to waste energy, so when they realise they arent getting anything from you, they will move on to someone or something else.

the more you fight and resist them, the more they gain from your attempts.

hope it helps
Luke
Old 21-05-2011, 01:56 AM
Master
Well said, Luke.

Trying to fight against or overpower them only gives them the fuel of conflict to use against you.

Shifting to a higher frequency level gives you the advantage because they won't or can't go there.

Love, for instance, to them is like sunlight to a vampire.

Xan

Old 21-05-2011, 01:06 PM
earthatic

I think it's more like spraying a cat with water. Anyways, ever since I tried to overpower one, they seem to have backed off quite bit. So, I will see where it goes from here.
Old 21-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Summerlander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
There's also no such thing as murderers... rapists... sadists... thieves... sociopaths... criminals... people who don't eat their veggies. Yep, the world is perfect, can't you see?

murderers, rapists, sadists, thieves, sociopaths, criminals...yeah, they exist...IN WAKING LIFE!

Let me reiterate this: DEMONS do not exist.
Old 21-05-2011, 05:22 PM
Tindra

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic
One of the reasons I know these aren't aren't my own creations is because when I research these things, people come across the exact same things with descriptions almost identical to my experiences with them.

I know not to expect anything in the astral, and just see it as it is, because one time when talking to my spirit guide face to face, I assumed she looked different than how I was seeing her (I once caught a brief glimpse of her, and assumed she looked a certain way). Her face kept shifting in a subtle way while trying to retain a certain form, and she said "Just release any expectation of how I look and you will see me as I am."

So that is one of the first lessons I had learned.

BTW, when I started astral projecting I didn't even know aliens even existed there. So that's a pretty good confirmation in itself as to what is going on.

Well... it is still difficult not to be influenced by others. I have seen a few different kinds of aliens. One reptilian, a few hybrids, and something that looked like the Iguanoid (alien descriptions I later looked up) among other things. I have also seen that shifting that you mention too. It is annoying to see someone right in front of you and not be able to see the face or to remember it during the 100% awake state. But, all of this was after I started reading about other people's accounts. I see those astral spiders too except they do not always appear like spiders. Initially I was fascinated by it but now I am sick of being scared when I really want to go out and explore.

I tried praying during one such visit and botched it. I am not religious (many reasons for that) and I thought for sure the thoughts I used (I AM type of affirmations) would cause me to be hit by a lightning bolt because they felt so blasphemous. In any case, it did not help much since the last thing I remember was something grabbing hold of my ankle.
Old 21-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerlander
murderers, rapists, sadists, thieves, sociopaths, criminals...yeah, they exist...IN WAKING LIFE!
So what you're saying is... it is impossible for anyone to enter the astral (like when they die) with any sort of negativity in their nature. As soon as someone dies or astral projects, they immediately become pure and just, and never again consider acting negatively in any way towards anyone. The astral is a paradisical heaven where everything is fluffy and warm.

That's astounding, because I've gone into the astral and intentionally/accidentally hurt people and caused pain. Wow, I guess I must be the first negative entity EVER, what are the odds

So yeah, your distinction between the physical and the astral does not work, unless you're saying people become pure angels as soon as they astral project/die. You're also saying that negativity can exist here but not there. Doesn't make sense.
Old 21-05-2011, 10:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerlander

Let me reiterate this: DEMONS do not exist.

Summerlander... I remember you said in another thread that spirit guides don't exist either. So, are you saying that spirit beings don't exist? If so, who do you think is going out of body when you go into AP?

Xan

Old 22-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Tindra

I have not found anything that makes something visiting go away, but there is something I do before I fall asleep that makes me feel more relaxed and safe and that is violet and blue flame meditation. Those meditations do seem to help, in particular when I visualize the flame as moving right through me and then saturating my apartment.
Old 22-05-2011, 12:32 AM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tindra

I tried praying during one such visit and botched it. I am not religious (many reasons for that) and I thought for sure the thoughts I used (I AM type of affirmations) would cause me to be hit by a lightning bolt because they felt so blasphemous. In any case, it did not help much since the last thing I remember was something grabbing hold of my ankle.

Like others have said, it is better to use prayer and positive emotions to separate yourself from these beings by ascending to a higher plane where they cannot go. You really have to feel and believe what you are saying. Directing these phrases and energies toward these beings will just make them feel offended by what you are trying to do and they might attack. When raising yourself you will find that it's like they cannot see you anymore, but you can still see them. As you go to a higher plane, they disappear. But some of these beings aren't restricted to the lower astral for some reason.

Just last night I was meditating and I spotted this black staticky thing on my wall, so I tried raising my kundalini energy, and I could feel myself go into a higher plane, but then it felt like something suddenly appeared next to me, sitting behind me. I'm pretty sure it was that reptilian. Anyways, all my chakras were activated, and I feel this thing put it's hand ontop my head (crown chakra) and start massaging it. I asked what it was doing, it didn't reply. I could feel like my consciousness and awareness was starting to fade away. Almost how it feels to pass out in real life. It was very alarming, so I immediately pull myself out of my meditation.