Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-01-2019, 03:24 PM
Guide

Little Girl Appearing in Dreams

I'm curious for thoughts on this dream.

Three times now I've had a dream, each involving myself and my twin flame, where there is a little blond, curly haired girl, about 2 to 3 years old with us.

In one dream she was with me in a pool waiting for him to come in. Another dream she was in the car with him. In a 3rd dream she'd just been born, but then aged into the girl described above. He and I were to raise her.

He and I are past the age of having children so this is a strange dream to me.

I'd appreciate thoughts on this. Thanks.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:22 PM
Master
girll cud be u or she cud be be pawrts of u
sorry its all i can giv u

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-01-2019, 11:18 AM
Pathfinder
It could be the subconscious archetypes. According to Yaqui shamans, dreams are either 2 things

1. Phantom projections from the subconscious mind. This is producing 0 energy since it's only mind projections of your inner being.

2. Real experiences of other realms. This is where your dream body actually enters a real realm of experience. The difference between this and a phantom world of your own making, is that realm is "energy producing". Just like our realm is energy producing.

I believe it could be your own inner being. Subconscious messages from your higher self being filtered through the subconscious. The higher self is literally known as the true "self" or the point of consciousness which is raw "Godhead" awareness of full witnessing. Emptiness as the Buddha calls it. Write down your dreams. Read the book "man and his symbols" by Carl Jung to get a better understanding of your subconscious messages.
Old 07-01-2019, 02:48 PM
Knower

I often dream children too. As far as I know they stand for new projects/ideas/parts of yourself waiting to come through, that have the same "age" of the child in your dream.
Another slightly different pointer would be to take into account your inner child, to connect with them more often. Your connection to your inner child should be quite balanced though, since you don't mention the child in the dreams being in tears or distress. Anyway, I think the topic is worth some research. Good luck!