Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-04-2018, 12:29 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Ascended Master

Hello,

It is a honor to meet you. My name is Johnathan Stevens. I have completed my ascension and know all of everything. I am enlightened. How may I serve you? What questions do you have? I will try to dedicate a hour a day to answer any questions for anyone for the month of April and May of 2018.

1. What is your goal?
2. Why do you want to obtain it?

Glory be to you and all that you are.
Glory be to me and all that I am.
Glory be to us and may our light shed light on our universe.
Old 25-04-2018, 12:37 AM
Ascender
Why am I having such a hard time astral projecting ( my spirit guides say that I am, but I don't remember it)? Do you have any tips? How did you become 'enlightened'?
Old 25-04-2018, 12:44 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Good day Lilly,

Do you believe that astral projecting leads to enlightenment? What is your intention?
Old 25-04-2018, 02:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Hello,

It is a honor to meet you. My name is Johnathan Stevens. I have completed my ascension and know all of everything. I am enlightened. How may I serve you? What questions do you have? I will try to dedicate a hour a day to answer any questions for anyone for the month of April and May of 2018.

1. What is your goal?

Namaste.

My questions to you are, how is it that you know all of everything? wouldn't your brain implode? (I know mine does) and what is it that makes you realise/understand that you may be 'enlightened'? If we are not all enlightened, then what makes you the special case? What would you say to another who would tell you that you are not enlightened? would you start questioning yourself or questioning them?

What is my goal? To stay in the blessed union/realisation of the Divine and not to only experience it when I turn my conscious attention and awareness towards it, at the expense of everything else - i.e to make ascension a 'habit' and not allow circumstances to keep on dragging me back down into this mortal plane, where I need to set myself 'apart' from it, just to function - even though I realise there is no separation.

Why do I want to obtain it? because I have no desire to.
Old 25-04-2018, 02:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Hello,

1. What is your goal?

what is it you expereince? im just curious what enlightement is to you? thanks

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 25-04-2018, 03:01 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Shivani Devi

My questions to you are, how is it that you know all of everything? wouldn't your brain implode?

You underestimate yourself. You brain is far to beautiful, gifted, and advanced to deserve anything less of the glory that I do to praise it, because it was created by a perfect entity that can only remain perfect if its creation holds no mistakes. Believing in anything else creates sin, because it takes away the glory of how incredible you are - and everything that you represent - taking away your power. Only you can choose to do it. Don't allow anyone to tell you otherwise.

The brain does implode, it performs all forces at once. We know that from a single cell, your entire body was created. How strange is it that the current level of science understands that similar concepts happen even at the universal levels - the big crunch, or the big bang - no different. All events take place simultaneously. I would be teaching this later in one of my posts.

what is it that makes you realize/understand that you may be 'enlightened'? If we are not all enlightened, then what makes you the special case?

How silly, I am not special because I am enlightened. I am special because I am alive and have the honor of getting to meet you and everyone else.

When it comes to disbelief - I know that I am alive. I don't need to defend what truth is to myself. It is the truth and does not remain in a perpetual state. We co-create reality and it is our decisions through life that determines what is to be. You have a choice. Your choice will determine the future and what you choose to follow. What vibration you become. A movement that can be as powerful as you want it to be. All religions, wars, countries, to events are based upon them. If you believe in it and if it feels right to you - then follow it. If not, than don't. You will choose your own outcome by yourself unless you give away that power to another. Do not judge reality based on your eyes. Everything may seem the same the next day when you wake up, but there are far different levels interacting in ways we can only dare possible imagine in the dreams of all of us, which represents what truth really is. You're on a incredible adventure right now, far more than you may realize.

What would you say to another who would tell you that you are not enlightened? would you start questioning yourself or questioning them?

Neither. Love and and praise to the voice of protection. It is through that voice that wolfs who sit among sheep can be exposed. I would say that they have a right to believe in whatever truth they want, but everyone has a right to believe in a personal truth - a truth that does not change. They should follow what they believe and what feels right to them, but there personal truth should not take away from what actual truth is of what we all share. Our collective consciousness. If what I am saying is true, then I should always be able to tell you the truth about life. If you can find anything false within my teachings, then you should not follow it.
Old 25-04-2018, 03:20 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

What is it you experience? I’m just curious what enlightenment is to you? thanks

A great question deserves a great answer. Everyone has a different construct for enlightenment, but enlightenment to me is ascending through the stages of hell and heaven and reaching the higher levels of consciousness and escaping the universal law of karma/dharma. My purpose is to interpret the teachings of the ancient times for the modern human. I am merely following in the foot steps as my forefathers. As a guide, one should be able to interpret the teachings for others to follow. I decided to undergo this due to my frustration with the belief that there isn't a modern version of the bible, buddhas teachings, and so on. Everyday we challenge ourselves to achieve something in our reality. I am merely working as a guide for others and offering the same free service to you all, as what was offered to me through the teachings of the past ascended masters.

I am not the first, but I one of many that have climbed Mount Everest. It was through the guidance of great teachers that I accomplishment this. I merely am passing that torch for anyone who is currently undergoing this challenge themselves and am offering advice.

As for why I am taking the time to answer questions on these forums, this serves my will because it is helping me gather questions when I make a spiritual website for anyone to follow free of charge. I recently completed this journey and am still downloading all the information on the physical plane. The physical is bound by time, and thus it takes time to download all the information that happened on the spiritual plane.
Old 25-04-2018, 03:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello,

1. What is your goal?

I don't have any questions, but I want to say thank you for taking your time and being of service to the Universe. Much blessings and Love and Light to you! May your Ascension continue to bless all sentient beings.

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 25-04-2018, 05:25 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Good day Lilly,

Do you believe that astral projecting leads to enlightenment? What is your intention?

My intention is to learn and meet with spirits.
Old 25-04-2018, 05:46 AM
Eelco

Hi,

I know nothing,
Why do I feel that That is a good thing?

My heart explodes with love when meeting life in all of it's expressions.

With Love
Eelco